KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Eminem vs James Blunt

Eminem vs James Blunt
Started by: sammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sammii

Eminem vs James Blunt

Eminem has true meaning to his songs unlike james blunt whos are all songs nearly sound the same have a gud debate ppl

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:16 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

your trying to start a debate between Eminem, a rapper who is, irrelevant of whether you like him or not, one of the biggest rappers in the world, and James Blunt, a man who makes soft guitar ballads and has had maybe one or two hits. what is there to debate? which one has better hair? even your descirption is one sided, not all eminems songs have "true meaning," 'ass like that' isn't some epic song making valid, hard hitting points. then to say Blunts songs all sound the same? i dont really like either but atleast make a reason for comparison

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:24 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I i gotta go for EM

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:24 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

me2 yay Em!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 09:55 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Re: Eminem vs James Blunt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sammii
Eminem has true meaning to his songs unlike james blunt whos are all songs nearly sound the same have a gud debate ppl
no, he dosent have meaning to his songs, the only few songs he has meaning about, are the songs about his daughter. everything else he has put out is pure bullshit and he knows it, he dissed gays and then he did a song with Elton John, he says he dosent give a **** about who listens to his music, in his Marshall Mathers album, but ever since then all the other albums he has put out, have clearly shown he does give a ****, i remeber him also saying he would never sell out and stay true to his musical roots, does putting out a song about women's asses and making corny ass songs like My Band, make him true to the underground, i dont think so. as for James Blunt i have no idea who that is.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Last edited by Tengu on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 10:39 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

so what , eminem is well better & no not all of his songs have got true meanings ,but most of the others have , & who cares if he dosen,t mind what ppl listen 2 his music , otherwise he,d have brought no new songs out if he dowelled on all the bad remarks

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 11:14 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThisIsALongName
A Real Gorilla

Hmmm ex-soldier with no talent or ex-trailer trash with talent? does it balance out? NO definetly Eminem!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:37 AM
ThisIsALongName is currently offline Click here to Send ThisIsALongName a Private Message Find more posts by ThisIsALongName Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dont know who the **** James Blunt is, but Em is garbage nowadays.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

both are tripe

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:29 AM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Originally posted by sammii
so what , eminem is well better & no not all of his songs have got true meanings ,but most of the others have , & who cares if he dosen,t mind what ppl listen 2 his music , otherwise he,d have brought no new songs out if he dowelled on all the bad remarks
you dont understand, hes a hyprocrite, just like evereyone else on his label, and those g-gunit pussies. They claim there real hip-hop, but they dont know the first thing about it, eminem is hip-pop, hes not rap. he'll say one thing in his album, then he'll go back and do something else, and yes he does care who listens to his music, the whole elton john crap made that obvious.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:21 AM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: Re: Eminem vs James Blunt

Originally posted by Tengu Man
no, he dosent have meaning to his songs, the only few songs he has meaning about, are the songs about his daughter. everything else he has put out is pure bullshit and he knows it, he dissed gays and then he did a song with Elton John, he says he dosent give a **** about who listens to his music, in his Marshall Mathers album, but ever since then all the other albums he has put out, have clearly shown he does give a ****, i remeber him also saying he would never sell out and stay true to his musical roots, does putting out a song about women's asses and making corny ass songs like My Band, make him true to the underground, i dont think so. as for James Blunt i have no idea who that is.

Actually Eminem does have one really good song, Stan. His songs about his daughter are sort of disgusting. He's just capitalizing on her to sell more records. It's like selling his family. I know his excuse is, "I want her to know how I feel about her" or whatever, but if I were her I wouldn't want the rest of the civilized world to know also. It's a load of crap, I don't buy it.

Eminem is garbage, James Blunt is also garbage, but there's no point in even comparing them. They're so different that they can't be.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:37 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stan was when I sensed the downfall. I knew that it would recede into itself and end up with him making tracks like Mockingbird.

Everything on The Slim Shady LP is much, much better than Stan. Stan was just the gateway to kids pockets.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:52 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Can I mention something about smoking blunts and then eating M&Ms? Somehow, they seem related...

James is dull, and Em is past it. It's a draw!

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:19 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

eminem.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:41 PM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Stan was when I sensed the downfall. I knew that it would recede into itself and end up with him making tracks like Mockingbird.

Everything on The Slim Shady LP is much, much better than Stan. Stan was just the gateway to kids pockets.

-AC

If it hadn't as been a successful single, nobody would say that. Stan is a good song, easily one of the best on The Slim Shady LP. Which is the only good album Em's made.

Anyway, we have a bands vs thread already. Closed.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:51 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote