KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James/Lily Story (re-remake)

James/Lily Story (re-remake)
Started by: iluvhp1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

James/Lily Story (re-remake)

Yes, this is the third time I'm writing this over. The other one did not start off well. Too childish in my mind. This one is more serious. Not all the way through mind you. But this will be better, let's just say that. Enjoy!
Again I'm thinking about doing two points of view. Obviously Lily and James.

Chapter 1
Lily's Point Of View

I could see the silhouettes of students dashing to get on the train. It was saddening that I wouldn't be doing this anymore. Not to mention the feeling that something awful would happen. Not necessarily today, but this year. That's impossible. I'm Head Girl this year and I couldn’t have anything bad happen. Nothing would happen. I hope.

The Daily Prophet reported deaths everyday, though. Death Eaters, they were called. Brutal people. They were responsible for these deaths. These people were responsible for this awful feeling that something would happen. This feeling was suddenly lost.

Emmeline and Alice came into the compartment finally. They caught up with some other friends, boy friends most likely.

I got up almost forgetting about the first Prefect meeting.

"I'll be back soon guys I promise." I said leaving my best friends with forlorn faces.

I made my way down the Prefects Carriage. As I approached the door, I saw Remus Lupin and James Potter enter. My stomach clenched.

Potter? He's giving me trouble already? Figures.

I opened the door and of course Potter standing in front of the Prefects like he's all high and mighty. He turned around as I walked up to him.

"Potter, what are you doing here?" I whispered furiously trying to be mature.

Then I spotted it. The badge. The one with the professionally engraved "Head Boy" and unfortunately, it said "James Potter" too.

He smirked. It seemed like he was getting revenge for all those times I said no when he asked me out.

Still, he said nothing. He just handed me a scroll of parchment and I opened it. I automatically knew what it was, the directions for the Prefects.

"Oi! Listen up!" James bellowed over the talking students. Immediately it was silent.

Nervously, I tucked the loose strands of hair behind my ear and began.

"Alright. Welcome new Prefects," I turned to James," and previous Prefects. Let's get straight to the point. Sign up for patrolling nights over here by the window. Everyone must sign up for at least one night of the week. Fifth years are from seven o'clock to eight, sixth years are from eight to nine, and seventh years are from nine to ten. Get with your partner of your House and choose your days. After you've finished signing up, you are dismissed."

“So how was your summer?” he asked.

“Pretty good. You?” I said politely.

I was not going to get on bad terms with him in front of the students. I’m supposed to be a ‘Role Model’ as my mom said. Yes, I know she’s a muggle but she begged me to explain what Head Girl was.

“They’ve been better.” He said glumly

“Why? What happened?” I was totally oblivious. Then it hit me. It was in the Daily Prophet. His parents were Aurors for the Ministry. They had fought in a deadly battle against those evil Death Eaters, the people I told you about before. James’s father didn’t survive.

“Nothing, nothing happened.” He said rather depressed.

I don’t have any clue why he would lie, to me of all people. But James is a very, let’s just say, secretive person. He’s definitely not the person to divulge his feelings to someone willingly.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:33 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

(I AM THE FIRST ONE!!!)

WOW! you had me TOTALLY convinced, no joke! seriously, and i SWEAR to the lord in heaven that i am not lying. that was excellent writing. and i really like the point of veiw you are coming from. it was great! please post soon!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 02:03 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Same here! You had me convinced. It was like I was the Lily. It was really good, post soon!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 05:44 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Thanx. I didn't think it was that good. Lol i actually re wrote this, yes again. But i dont want to restart a new topic. I might ask if i can just edit it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 10:57 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Not Again!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 07:55 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

wow its really good ,post soon smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:08 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote