KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7 disscusion-I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS!

Harry Potter 7 disscusion-I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS!
Started by: OhILuvHP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OhILuvHP

Harry Potter 7 disscusion-I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THIS!

ok so please respond to this. my friends and i have been talking about what this seventh book will be about. This is our idea:

So Harry, Ron, and Hermione will NOT go back to Hogwarts. But what we think is that harry is one of the Horcuxes! When voldemort tried to kill harry as a child, he put part of himself into harry. That was why he became weak for so long. And that is why harry has some of the characteristics of Voldemort. Because part of voldemort is in him! so in the end of the book, i think harry and voldemort will realize at the same time that harry is the key to killing voldemort (after harry has destroyed all of the other horcruxes). so harry will have to kill himself to be able so defeat voldemort. so yeah, please write back and tell me what you think of this! and tell me what you think is going to happen!

~*The girl who is TOTALLY obsessed with HARRY POTTER!!! eek! *~

*******By the way, my friends and i also think that there will be volumes to the seventh book.....cuz i have a feeling it will be VERY long!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 06:08 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

that's a good theory, and i think that it might happen...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 06:10 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

thanks! anyone else-i want to hear what you think about this and what YOU think will happen

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 06:21 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I doubt Harry is one. erm

Wrong Forum though. thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:12 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

me neither cuz how would Harry be a Horcrux and Voldemort tries to kill him. Why would Voldemort want to kill part of himself? And yes it is in the wrong forum

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 10:08 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Not gonna happen

and wrong forum

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:47 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

alright alright already!!! about 3 people have said this is the wrong forum!!! i think she get's it!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:49 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
me neither cuz how would Harry be a Horcrux and Voldemort tries to kill him. Why would Voldemort want to kill part of himself? And yes it is in the wrong forum

It makes perfect sense. Harry is the ONLY person that could defeat voldemort - by the prophecy, at least. And we have seen (with the destruction of some of the other horcruxes) that Voldemort can survive with only a bit of his soul. So why not sacrifice one seventh of your soul to become indestructable? Seems like a fair trade to me - and just the kind of thing the really evil type would do.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
It makes perfect sense. Harry is the ONLY person that could defeat voldemort - by the prophecy, at least. And we have seen (with the destruction of some of the other horcruxes) that Voldemort can survive with only a bit of his soul. So why not sacrifice one seventh of your soul to become indestructable? Seems like a fair trade to me - and just the kind of thing the really evil type would do.

It wouldn't make him Indestructible.

He'd have 4 pieces of Soul Left, and with Harry gone, the Prophecy would go too.

Anyone could have a crack at it.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 07:14 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

First of all Voldemort doesn't know about the ring which Dumbledore had destroyed as not even Snape knew about this. So 5 Horcruxes and 6 if Harry is one (since Tom Riddle knows about the diary). But I don't think Harry could be a horcrux because then in the 7th book Harry first has to destroy the horcruxes and then has to kill Voldemort. If he kills himself (because he is a horcrux) then how can he destroy Voldemort?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 08:00 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

ok i get what you are saying. but voldemort could have put himself into harry and then killed harry. that way no one would be able to stop him. and the prophecy says only ONE will live. so it doesnt matter who dies cuz the prophecy will still continue. But what we are saying is what if NO ONE knows that harry is a horcrux? what is voldemort, dumbledore, and harry didnt know that harry was a horcrux? what then?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:40 PM
OhILuvHP

by the way...so i got it in the wrong forum, IM SORRY! that is why i am a junior member...i dont know these things......thanx d-fly_girl008 for understanding smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:42 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

yw

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:07 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yes but the real question is, if Harry is a Horcrux(which i highly doubt but just putting this out there), how did and Why did Voldemort put a part of himself in Harry? See he tried to kill Harry even before he put a Horcrux inside him because of the prophecy. Who was the person he killed to make his Horcrux? His mom? His dad? The riddle's gardner? Why? Voldemort had no clue that Harry was going to find out about his Horcruxes so why on earth would he use Harry as a Horcrux host? Remember Dumbledore said that it's unwise to use an Animal or especially a person as a host for a horcrux. He chose Nagini for a host because he had/has complete control over her. You can't have control over a person unless you use the Imperius curse and of course Voldemort can't go walking around beside Harry every second comanding Harry with an Imperius Curse.

Haha made you think. Pretty good for a 12 year old

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 02:59 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

yes, that is very true (and nice answer for a 12 year old! wink ) but anyways, here is a question for you (the twelve year old):

What if NO ONE knows that Voldemort used Harry as a Horcrux. What if Voldemort himself doesnt know? Then what? and also, is it possible for some one to make something their horcrux without them knowing it? because if it is, there is an excelent reason to why harry could possibly a horcrux.

~*submitted by a 15 year old---i dont think i made you think as much big grin *~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:22 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

maybe when voldy killed harry's mum, and then tried to kill harry, he accidentally made harry a horcrux... and i think dumbledore knows... cause in the 2nd book at the end when harry is talking to dumbledore about the similarities between him and tom riddle dumbledore says (quote) "'You can speak Parseltoungue, Harry,' said Dumbledore calmly, 'because Lord Voldemort - who is the last remaining ancestor of Salazar Slytherin - can speak Parseltoungue. Unless I'm much mistaken, he transferred some of his own powers to you the night he gave you that scar. Not something he intended to do, I'm sure...'
'Voldemort put a bit of himself in me?' Harry said, thunderstruck.
'It certainly seems so.'" (unquote) see??
(by the way, that was summited by a 12 year old)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:50 PM
Darth Vundi

moron dumbledore explained to harry y he is like voldemort in the movies and books

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:08 PM
Darth Vundi is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vundi a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vundi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

wat???
i don't care about the movie, i just quoted the book...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:37 PM
OhILuvHP

no but thats what i am trying to say. what if voldemort didnt know he put himself into harry. and dumbledore just explains why voldy and harry are a like. because PART OF VOLDY IS IN HARRY! dumbledore even says it!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:16 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i just said that...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:28 PM