KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What are you listening to right now?

What are you listening to right now?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

What are you listening to right now?

Something is seriously wrong with the code of this antiquated forum.

I deleted two spam bots' posts in the original thread and it f*cking disappeared.

Sooooooooooo, let's make another thread to replace the decades old thread that was inadvertently deleted, just like the CBVF social thread.

I'm listening to Luciano Pavarotti.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2023 01:03 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Maybe you should just leave spam posts in the future

Old Post Jun 10th, 2023 07:12 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Marilyn Manson-Rock N' Roll N******

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 11th, 2023 12:58 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Male Tears-Trauma Club

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2023 04:21 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ministry-Burning Inside

Old Post Jun 14th, 2023 02:53 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Type O Negative-Suspended in Dusk

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 09:01 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

NIN-Wish

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 11:08 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Down to Nothing-Sheffield

Old Post Jun 17th, 2023 08:10 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Archgoat-All Christianity Ends

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 12:44 PM
you get thorns
village idiot

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 01:04 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: What are you listening to right now?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

I deleted two spam bots' posts in the original thread and it f*cking disappeared.

Sooooooooooo, let's make another thread to replace the decades old thread that was inadvertently deleted, just like the CBVF social thread.

......so it's really that important that you DELETE every spam post instead of EDITING them. so important that you'll blink out every thread on kmc if need be.

this is not rational at all, btw

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 01:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Napalm Death-Suffer the Children

Old Post Jun 20th, 2023 02:22 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Killing Joke-A Love like blood

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2023 10:22 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Cannibal Corpse-Stripped Raped and Strangled

Old Post Jun 26th, 2023 10:23 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Black Sabbath-Falling off the edge of the world

Old Post Jul 4th, 2023 12:07 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

NIN-Into the Void

Old Post Jul 8th, 2023 08:40 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sinead O Connor-Nothing compares to you

Old Post Aug 13th, 2023 03:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: What are you listening to right now?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

edit the posts, don't delete

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 16th, 2023 03:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Madball-Hold it Down

Old Post Aug 17th, 2023 08:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bauhaus-Who Killed Mr. Moonlight?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2023 01:49 AM