KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Fruits Basket

Fruits Basket
Started by: Elva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elva

Fruits Basket

does anyone else like this Manga, or the anime?

I watched the fisrt section of it, and got kooked. It's pretty amazing. For those of you who don't know, it's about the zodiac animals., and the curse this family has. When they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex, the transform. Along with other conflicts going on, aswell.

It's pretty good.

Anyway. So I was reading, that they wont be making a second section for the anime. The stopped making the anime roughly after the 8th manga, I believe. at least the manga is still going. ^_^

Yeah, there's a lot of conflict, I think, or at least that's what the website said. something about the voices actors being retired,and how they were retired, and came out of retiremnt to do the first episodes,and asking them to come back again would be unheard of or soemthing like that. Then their's a conflict I think, with the writer, and the directer. I think that the writier doesn't want the same directer, byt the company does.

Yeah, blows, huh?

Has anyone else heard anything differnet than this? I could be wrong.

Anyway. Kyo is my favoirte charcter. He's just...pretty intense, rough, but so sweet. ^_^ Momiji is really awesome too. He's so cute. Haha.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 05:57 AM
Elva is currently offline Click here to Send Elva a Private Message Find more posts by Elva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MariMari45

Actually, when the Furuba anime was released, the manga was only up to volume 8, so the anime went as far as it could go. To the best of my knowledge, no official statements have been made over whether a second season will be made. But there was a huge movement (as in, like, international) to make a second season, PLUS I heard that Funimation has actually gone to the original Japanese company and asked, too. Plus, now that the manga series has ended in Japan, who knows? They might be working on season 2 as I write this!
But...nothing's been released officially. At the moment, it's just hope and praying (if you're into that sort of thing). Only time will tell.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:59 AM
MariMari45 is currently offline Click here to Send MariMari45 a Private Message Find more posts by MariMari45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The cat is the best big grin I like the cow too stick out tongue

Old Post May 24th, 2007 10:02 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Good books.My sister got me reading them.Pretty good.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 11:24 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Sparkly, are you a Gunslinger Girl fan or did you just use Triela and Henrietta in your sig?

Old Post May 24th, 2007 03:37 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote