KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Vader vs. Grand Inquisitor

Vader vs. Grand Inquisitor
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vader vs. Grand Inquisitor

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That was very amusing.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:04 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Poor GI never had a chance

Looks like Vader is going to school them all next issue

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:08 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol what a sh1tty saber design.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Was pretty nice, still don't like the saber design, but at least there's a diverse appearance to the Inquisitors.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Some neat holistic sstuff for the inquisitors here.

1. The implication that the inqusitor's skill was impressive enough to be considered among council masters.

2. The jedi surviving order 66 being especially strong, which would mean the inqusitors were trained to take on especially strong jedi.

That they're not total fodder shouldn't really be a suprise though considering their impressive feats and scaling

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

1. The implication that the inqusitor's skill was impressive enough to be considered among council masters.

2. The jedi surviving order 66 being especially strong, which would mean the inqusitors were trained to take on especially strong jedi.

That they're not total fodder shouldn't really be a suprise though considering their impressive feats and scaling

And Queen T fodderized em all.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Not really sure it's saying his skill was Council level, he was just wanting to have more knowledge more than anything.

I'd imagine it'd be logical that those who survived Order 66 would be strong Jedi.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And Queen T fodderized em all.

rolling on floor laughing

yup

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Not really sure it's saying his skill was Council level, he was just wanting to have more knowledge more than anything.

I'd imagine it'd be logical that those who survived Order 66 would be strong Jedi.

I mean, fair, it's a subjective opinion, but it makes him come across as an impressively skilled swordsman rather than the Padawan-low jedi-knight fodder he's thought of to be for whatever reason.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:46 PM
Zenwolf

I mean, fair, it's a subjective opinion, but it makes him come across as an impressively skilled swordsman rather than the Padawan-low jedi-knight fodder he's thought of to be for whatever reason.

I can't really imagine him being anything higher than a seasoned Jedi Knight, which seems fair since he was a Jedi Temple Guard and that's no real negative against him since the vast majority of the Order would be Knights.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:50 PM
Darth Thor

Any word yet on the other Inquisitors? If any of them were former Jedi?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

It seems to indicate they all were since Sidious they were "former servants of the Light."

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:10 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Any word yet on the other Inquisitors? If any of them were former Jedi?

Palpatine mentions how they were all servants of the Light once so yeah, they were Jedi.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:11 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Also fair to mention that this is before gaining 15 years of experience, getting trained by Darth Vader himself and studying the Jedi Archives (which at this point he hasn't done). It's even mentioned in the Star Wars Rebels Visual Guide that the GI's greatest asset is his ability to analyze and counter lightsaber styles because of his immense knowledge.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:15 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Grand Inquisitor was a cool character, I actually liked him.

Then Filoni had him lose to Kanan Jarrus and killed him off after one season.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:27 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by godemperortrump
The Grand Inquisitor was a cool character, I actually liked him.

Then Filoni had him lose to Kanan Jarrus and killed him off after one season.

A shame that. But on the other hand, with the way things have been going...perhaps it was for the best in the end.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:58 PM
ares834

Boring ass issue.

Instead of doing something cool like seeing the Inquisitorius formed, it's already around. Worse, they all look like they do in Rebels even though that is around 15 years later. I mean, are we really supposed to believe that the 7sis is well over her 30s in Rebels?

And the GI comes across as a whiny ***** in this issue. I can't believe that Palpatine would take that kind of shit from someone as weak as that.

Last edited by ares834 on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:00 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

Oh hey Jocasta is alive now

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote