KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's March 2006 Solicits

Marvel's March 2006 Solicits
Started by: 8bitChris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Marvel's March 2006 Solicits

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/...06solicits.html

So...much...good...stuff..

Discuss. I'll post what I like.

But Ultimate Deadpool taking over Xavier's school in Ultimate Spiderman? I'm there!!

Ultimate Surfer finally revealed? The people are Newsarama like it but it looks a little cheesy to me lol. Still..Ultimate Extinction!

Anyone catch that Daredevil cover? Oh no Brubaker didn't...

Spiderman's new costume! haha :P. Wonder how long that will stick..

SQUADRON SUMPREME #1

Thunderbolts 100!(They're going back to the older numbering. 104 pages for 3.99?)

The cover for the New Avengers Illuminati looks sweet. And the Annihilation Prologue brings back a lot of the cosmic characters we miss..

quote:

FANTASTIC FOUR #536
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Pencils & Cover by MIKE MCKONE
A mysterious object has fallen from the heavens to crash in the Midwest, and Reed Richards has been called in to try to piece together the mystery surrounding it. What is it--and how will it lead into CIVIL WAR and the return of a Marvel mainstay?
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

Anyone else thinking Thor's hammer?!??

Uh...what else will I get...

Daughters of the Dragon
X Statix
X Factor
She-Hulk
Thing (Dan Slott is golden)
Cable and Deadpool (Apocalypse is back!)
X-men - The Sunfire horsemen cover is sweet...
Planet Hulk
X-menbig grineadly Genesis..
Nextwave
Young Avengers
Runaways

The New Universe stuff looks kind of cool. But I never read any of the original New Universe stuff. I was too young. I guess it's cool for oldschool comic fans.

The people wonder why I can't afford to read DC...

Cover of the year...
Marvel Zombies 5
(please log in to view the image)

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 10:21 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Ultimate Silver Handglider?

Looks like Sunfire is a Horseman.

Last edited by HaSon on Dec 14th, 2005 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 10:39 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That's an incredibly disturbing and incredibly funny cover. I like Beast losing his hands after he swings.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 10:56 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Ultimate Silver Handglider?

Looks like Sunfire is a Horseman.

Silver looked awesome. yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:01 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The **** did they do to Surfer?! Jesus Christ. I don't mind wings but they could made them not look like a pair of girders on his back... sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:10 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

They are actually bringing back the New Universe from the 80's?? That crashed and burned so bad it cost Jim Shooter his job.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:14 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
The **** did they do to Surfer?! Jesus Christ. I don't mind wings but they could made them not look like a pair of girders on his back... sad

I thought they looked pretty cool. erm

And I don't even like Surfer...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:34 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Bah! I usually love renditions of Marvel Characters in the Ultimateverse but this one is very poor.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:36 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Also, what do you guys think of this? http://www.newsarama.com/forums/sho...?threadid=52298

Looks promising, especially with Giffen on board.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Dec 14th, 2005 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:44 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

who's the chick with spidey on the cover of ultimate spider-man?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:52 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Yeah it does look sweet.

Looks expensive too.

I don't know if I can afford to keep up with Anihilation and the other big event that HoM, Planet Hulk, and the Illuminati tie into. Unless, i'm wrong and both of these events tie-into each other. I think the Illuminati thing is that whole Civil War, "Whose Side are you On?!?" event though.

These crossovers are killing me. They do look sweet though.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:54 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, I'm not sure on the timing though, I think Annihilation happens before the Illuminati stuff--publishing wise at least, or laps over only marginally. I'm much more interested in that then the other stuff.

I just hope too many characters don't die. It's just a waste now, it pisses people off and it doesn't mean anything when so many people get the axe.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:20 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote