KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is it worth reading at the moment ?

Is it worth reading at the moment ?
Started by: Supermanluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermanluv
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it worth reading at the moment ?

I am currently thinking about changing pull list, and there are lot of books I'm thinking about picking up. I love the idea of the comic book of the month thread, but it doesn't really give you enough info on enough books. One usually just ends up with a review of one or two books a month, and there really are a lot more books out there. I thought we could use this thread to share our perspective of books we are respectively reading.

How it works:
Some one asks about a title, and someone who is currently reading that title gives it a mark out of ten a brief synopsis about whats going on, who writing it and a small review ! Alternately reviews can be taken from other sites, such as newsrama and Superheo hype. People can also give reviews on the books that they are currently reading. All in all I'm trying to get as much info on whats out at the moment as is possible.

E.G.
Batman 665:
Written by Grant Morisson
Batman returns from Gibraltar and is investigating claims of a batman impersonator, ruining his name. Worries also include his newly discovered son Damian.
7/10, The Joker book was a real let down, and Morissons constant delays are having an effect, but Morsson continues to work his magic. Best bits include the robin Damian fight, and the batmobile/rocket.

Thanks !

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:54 AM
Supermanluv is currently offline Click here to Send Supermanluv a Private Message Find more posts by Supermanluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote