KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ic #2 Spoilers!!!

Ic #2 Spoilers!!!
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Ic #2 Spoilers!!!

COme on people, spoil away

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 10:03 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Page 3 "I can hear Supergirl's heartbeat"
Page 4 "It's in perfect sync with Power Girl's"
We then go on a ride showing Clayface and others going after her, and she seems almost at the point of losing...but thats when Earth 2 Superman flys in and saves the day. "Cousin"

Next we have the Daily Planet, where news of different dead heroes and Omacs is floating through the air, while Lois is trying to get her head on straight. She goes to Clark who is staring at an oversized "Superman Dead" front page, thinking about what Bruce said last issue. He realizes that he really needs to get out there and do something...NOW.

Here's a list, in order, of what follows:
-Meeting of Secret Society of Super Villians

-Luthor confused after listening in on the Soiciety on a polar ice cap

-Earth 2 Superman and Power Girl fly by heading towards thier own little hide out

-5 pages explaining everthing pre CoiE up to NOW (VERY well done)

-Earth 2 Lois is dying

-Booster Gold appears at the crater of the watchtower, and realizes he has one job: to find the Blue Beetle scarab.

-The Joker finally shows up. He's killed most of The Royal Flush Gang and is torturing the King, asking why he isnt being recruited like all the other villians. "See, everyone knows...Joker's TOO wild" Joker zaps his face off "That's not funny..."

-Power Girl touches Earth 2 Lois and remembers everything from her life on Earth 2

-Batcave...Batman gets a talking to from OMAC...blaming metahumans for everything, especially Wonder Woman

-Themyscira (2 page spread...very well detailed) Wonder Woman defending the island from many OMACs as the Amazons fight

-The last 2 pages are hard to explain and is probably the biggest "Spoiler" of them all

Kal-L last page
"...But i realized we saved the wrong earth"
"I need your support and help, Cousin. We can save Lois. We can save her if we can take her home."
"This corrupted and darkened Earth must be forgotten as ours was..."
"...So that the right Earth can return"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 05:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 05:59 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

This is gonna be BIG.

Big as Namor's ego.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 06:05 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

It is big...Ion gave a great descrip, no need for me to do it now.
Now Im wondering if the 2 supermen will be battling each other...

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 06:14 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'm think they'll throw down for sure but how long can that last? If Kal-L still has his old power level, our current Supes will go down pretty fast.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 06:17 PM
HaSon

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Infi...Ounseling02.htm

Q: Who goes out in one of the bigger blazes of glory in Crisis?

DD: The bigger the hero, the bigger the blaze. Expect some issues to be white hot.

Diana and/or Wally, bye bye. We hardly knew thee. sad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 06:55 PM
OB1-adobe

I don't why, but my favorite part in that issue was Clark at the Daily Planet looking at framed frontpage of the daily planet "Superman Dead" and him telling Lois that "Bruce is right...He's always right."

I don't think Dc is going to go back to old days.

I really think that it is going to get darker. Golden Age Supes won't get what he wants.

Last edited by OB1-adobe on Nov 9th, 2005 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 08:30 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

This issue was a summary of the original crisis. It gave Power Girl an origin.

And it showed us that Superman from Earth 2 wants to get rid of Earth 1.

Not much is actually happening yet; its following a pace similiar to HoM. I think that will change with issue 3 though.

I still feel like I am being punished for not being able to afford the minis to IC though. It seems like a lot of the essential parts of the plot were in them.

As a whole though, it's not driving me wild. (Which is understandible because my budget limits the amount of DC stuff I pick up each month.)

Doop Lives...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 09:49 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8bitChris
This issue was a summary of the original crisis. It gave Power Girl an origin.

And it showed us that Superman from Earth 2 wants to get rid of Earth 1.

Not much is actually happening yet; its following a pace similiar to HoM. I think that will change with issue 3 though.

I still feel like I am being punished for not being able to afford the minis to IC though. It seems like a lot of the essential parts of the plot were in them.

As a whole though, it's not driving me wild. (Which is understandible because my budget limits the amount of DC stuff I pick up each month.)

Mate, are you related to Bendis or something ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 10:24 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Originally posted by yahman
Mate, are you related to Bendis or something ?

I don't get it?

Doop Lives...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:30 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by The Ion
I'm think they'll throw down for sure but how long can that last? If Kal-L still has his old power level, our current Supes will go down pretty fast.
It appears Earth-2 Supes has his old power level.

Notice how long t it took him to dispatch the villains that were fighting Power Girl?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:47 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by snoopdogg
It appears Earth-2 Supes has his old power level.

Notice how long t it took him to dispatch the villains that were fighting Power Girl?

Yeah but you can never tell with PG. She's never been portrayed as strong as even Kal-El.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:28 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

It looked like Batman got it this time.
Alfred: "You know, There was one thing your father never wanted to be... Alone"
"Fortunately, he had your Mother at his side..."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:30 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Alfred its the king of ownage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 10:03 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've just read issues 121 and 120 of JLA. Whopse the guy who as broken out of Arkyham ? Is he potentionally the 'crisis' or is he just a side plot? I saw that Trigon had featured in one of the recent Teen Tiatn books. Could he be in for a match against Spectre ? What role is the real Luthor going to play in this whole affair, and where has the other one come from ? What is devouring the the DC galaxies ?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:18 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

That, my friend is the Key. He once nearly took over the universe by opening the door to the infinite(some crazy crap like that) but was stopped by Green Arrow (dont ask..)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 11:30 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
It looked like Batman got it this time.
Alfred: "You know, There was one thing your father never wanted to be... Alone"
"Fortunately, he had your Mother at his side..."

Yeah he did. WW is on the Perez cover for IC 3 so I'm wondering who will put her in her place.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 11:49 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Ion
http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Infi...Ounseling02.htm

Q: Who goes out in one of the bigger blazes of glory in Crisis?

DD: The bigger the hero, the bigger the blaze. Expect some issues to be white hot.

Diana and/or Wally, bye bye. We hardly knew thee. sad

What makes you think Diana will die? NO way in hell they would kill off Diana since she's part of the Big Three..plus she'll just turn into a goddess again. That would be horrifically redundant.

Batman should die. All signs point to him dying.

Flash would also be utterly redundant. Kid Flash is way too young and inexperienced to take the reigns.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:44 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Just read the issue. Too be honest it wasn't as good as the first. But it IS laying groundwork for cinematic battles...

Also I didn't think it was possible but PC Supes is even MORE of a dick than usual. Who the hell does he think he is by wanting to make the DC Universe a backward 50's Pleasantville-esque universe? Jesus Christ. The nerve...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:47 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote