KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » i am sick of ****ing christian metal

i am sick of ****ing christian metal
Started by: satanicgod666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
satanicgod666

i am sick of ****ing christian metal

christian metal make me sick they r singing about god well **** god i am sick of christian metal i don't like nu-metal that much but if i had i choice between christian or nu-metal i think i would take nu-metal i am sick of metal having christian lyrics it pisses me off

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:56 PM
satanicgod666 is currently offline Click here to Send satanicgod666 a Private Message Find more posts by satanicgod666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Wow. Just.............wow. There have been a lot of posts in my time that have moved me in so many ways, but this................this, the VERY FIRST post by satanicgodd666 (a truly original handle, by the way) has done all that and more for me. The total lack of punctuation, the teen angst that is so apparent in his voice, his intricate detail explaining to us exactly why christian metal pisses him off, and not to mention his ingenious knowledge of music in all its form and splendor. I salute you, satanicgod666. You are truly my spokesperson for this era of anti-christian music. Also, I'd like to nominate you to be the poster child for a new era of pro-abortion. I have a great game for you to play, liitle child: it's called "Go swallow the stuff under the sink."

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 27th, 2005 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:07 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

why are people such assholes over the internet, its funny to me, cuz that was like a little personal attack on him for no reason, just for havin an opinion on something and typing what he was thinking

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:24 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

There is nothing wrong with having an opinion, Phat J. I let this guy have it because of his extraordinarily uninformative and unintelligent post. So, since I'm an a$$hole, why don't you learn to utilize some puntuation skills as well?

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 27th, 2005 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:33 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

oh my...

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:37 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: i am sick of ****ing christian metal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by satanicgod666
christian metal make me sick they r singing about god well **** god i am sick of christian metal i don't like nu-metal that much but if i had i choice between christian or nu-metal i think i would take nu-metal i am sick of metal having christian lyrics it pisses me off

you need to find god

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:37 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

There's nothing wrong with voicing dislike a certain deity, in my opinion. If satanincgod666 doesn't like the christian god, then more power to him. He has every right to not like that god and/or the "metal" music exhalting that god. However, I don't see the point for all of the anger and disrespect he had in his post. I, myself, am a dedicated atheist, but at least I'm repectful of other people's beliefs. I don't go around saying "F*ck your god!!" to other people I don't know in the slightest. There's no excuse for that. Posts like that deserve responses like mine.

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 27th, 2005 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:42 PM
Df02

Originally posted by Phat J
why are people such assholes over the internet, its funny to me, cuz that was like a little personal attack on him for no reason, just for havin an opinion on something and typing what he was thinking

2nd stupidest post of the thread

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:20 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

3rd.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:22 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

3rd??

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:36 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Easy, don't listen to it. Problem solve...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:43 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Holly crap, that post was just.... really REALLY stupid on so many levels.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:38 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Originally posted by Impediment
3rd??

as in 3rd dumbest post.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 01:20 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Are there really that many Christian Metal bands in the mainstream?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:53 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

if you dont like a genre, dont listen to it. simple as that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 04:12 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I want to know which bands are being referred to here. That would be helpful.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by Impediment
Wow. Just.............wow. There have been a lot of posts in my time that have moved me in so many ways, but this................this, the VERY FIRST post by satanicgodd666 (a truly original handle, by the way) has done all that and more for me. The total lack of punctuation, the teen angst that is so apparent in his voice, his intricate detail explaining to us exactly why christian metal pisses him off, and not to mention his ingenious knowledge of music in all its form and splendor. I salute you, satanicgod666. You are truly my spokesperson for this era of anti-christian music. Also, I'd like to nominate you to be the poster child for a new era of pro-abortion. I have a great game for you to play, liitle child: it's called "Go swallow the stuff under the sink."

i second that movement

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:31 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

well **** god

May god have mercy on your pitiful soul.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:08 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

huh... well i dont think ive heard of any christian metal i bet its really strange stuff.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:25 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

There's a Christian death metal band called Zao. That's the only Christian "metal" band I know of, and they're barely mainstream.

But wooowww.... I feel stupid having read this thread.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:45 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote