KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New Info On Trilogy!!

New Info On Trilogy!!
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning New Info On Trilogy!!

OKAY THIS IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP!!!

Go to thematrixonline.warnerbros.com click on reconaissence, and scroll down to gamplay highlights, IT SHALL BE THERE WRITEN THAT WE DON'T KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE WAR!!! IT IS A CLIFF HANGER!!!

It clearly says:

Plot lines by the creators of the Matrix, That continue the Matrix story WHERE THE MOVIE TRILOGY LEAVES OFF.

I may be wrong because I am tried, (it is like midnight where I live)
But if you keep reading you get the distinct idea that Revolutions leaves off as the Matrix is still up, and THE WAR CONTINUES!!!

I am just SOOOO angered by this, and please IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD AT LEAST LOOK AT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

Also as I said earlier I MAY BE WRONG, but all the facts are laid down on the table, you have to take them into acount.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:25 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I would enjoy If you would write something on what you think and how you feel about this (unsubscribed ppl subscrbe, you will see its fun)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:53 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well its not a bad ending leaving the Matrix operable or still on-line stick out tongue
Keanu said in an interview that he wouldn't do more Matrix movies so I'm guessing this means the end of Revolutions will leave things pretty much the same way messed
Just as long as they dont do anymore movies without the original cast its good for mesmile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 01:52 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

i still thought of something like that. i thought that the boys would make an end, that is completly unexpected.
BUT ITS A DAMN *******- END mad mad miffed miffed thumb down wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:11 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

They WILL make an ending - It will be an amazing one - this is just the continuation of the Matrix story. Bloody hell, how could they call it "Matrix Online" if it didn't involve the Matrix - please!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 07:10 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

it is well stated. The war countinues. If it ended there probably would not even be another game.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 08:08 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

After reading what it says on the homepage in question, I stumbled upon this sentence:

“a secret war is being waged for the survival of humanity and machine alike.”

Alike. Now, along with Keanu Reeves mentioning in some interview that Matrix Revolutions should maybe be called “Matrix Resurrected” I don’t think we’ll end quite where we began.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 10:52 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

well they could make a game even if they destroy the Matrix. They just need to make a seperat storie. That simple smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:01 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Naaah. I think that we’re seeing the beginning of the “new” Matrix with this Smith turn of events. If there’s a war going on for the survival of humans and machines alike, maybe we’ll end up with rebels-and-some-programs on one side (like Oracle, Seraph), and traitors-Smith-agents on the other side. Quite an interesting development. But… we’ll see. Next year. (4 months and 2 days)

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:04 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well November will know the end of Revolutions.
Its November right?blink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:06 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Yes. Gahhh... 4 months 2 days (I'll get back at ya when I've figured out the number of hours and minutes and... smile )

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:08 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

But what to Do for 4 MONTHS, 2 DAYS (for me the following) 4 HOURS 35 MINUTES 20 SECONDES !!!! (19, 18, 17, 16, 15, ......)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:25 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

THEN the time till the game................

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:25 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Crash> We discuss the Matrix movies, analyse things, overanalyse Smiths shoelaces, Trinitys hairdo, the Twins razors… hmmm… numbers like 23, 27, 101, 5… Guess at endings, make polls and other assorted geekish fan-stuff big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:32 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I am tierd and not sure to be insulted or flatered by that....<

Oh ya I am not a total comp/matrix geek, I just like to draw.....

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:46 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Gee, lighten up Crash. Be insulted if you want to, or comforted by the fact that I am proud to claim geekish Matrix fanhood for myself.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 12:19 AM
nickjs21

i doubt the matrix is destroyed, because of both the upcoming game and that whole ending-of-first-matrix-theory (that i happen to subscribe to).

but now that you mention it, omega, smith's left shoe is slightly scuffed when the burly brawl starts . . . my god, he's neo's father!

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:42 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 10:52 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

HA!

I (and Hundreds More) figured it out before the move got out!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 09:17 PM