KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » MAJOR DC SPOILERS: One Year Later... Do NOT Come If You Don't Want Spoils

MAJOR DC SPOILERS: One Year Later... Do NOT Come If You Don't Want Spoils
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

MAJOR DC SPOILERS: One Year Later... Do NOT Come If You Don't Want Spoils

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stor.../12/dcmarch.htm

ALOT of spoilers. Do not click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled.

And just out of spite: Supergirl gets depowered! Woo-hoo! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Yup. Looks like Power Girl is the Supergirl in the Legion.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:54 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thank god. That tramp. I've never hated a comic-book character so much. It's disturbing how much I hate her.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:57 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's gonna be an expenisve month. I have a lot of questions about this stuff. Who is the blonde Catwoman? Where is Bruce Wayne? Why is Robin wanted for murder? Who will compose the Titans and Outsiders?
What's the deal with Superman?

Going to be a good month.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:47 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Blonde Catwoman? My guess is Patience Phillips.

Bruce Wayne looked into the mirror and was instantly killed by his own dickishness.

Superman is powerless.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:48 PM
HaSon

Oh and Nightwing with Jason Todd's bloody blade? Better yet, Nightwing out from under the tyranny of Devin Grayson. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:51 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Thank god. That tramp. I've never hated a comic-book character so much. It's disturbing how much I hate her.
i'm sure this will only personify that hate. evil face

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:54 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Nightwing looks like he's becoming bad. I mean working with the mob...?

I HATE Robin's new costume.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:54 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by The Ion
Oh and Nightwing with Jason Todd's bloody blade? Better yet, Nightwing out from under the tyranny of Devin Grayson. Happy Dance
The current run of Nightwing is pretty good, him training with Deathstroke and Ravager and all, having lost all things that made him a 'good' guy, and now embracing the criminal underworld.. tight series.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:57 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

Mary Mother of God....

They're TWINS!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:57 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

I hope she thinks twice before making a quick take-off (no pun intended).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:02 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Nightwing looks like he's becoming bad. I mean working with the mob...?

I HATE Robin's new costume.

Is it just me or did they de-age Tim Drake to about 14? I guess it's just the art.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:09 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's not just you. They seem resolved to keep Robin eternally young....Michael Jackson's ultimate wet dream.....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:20 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Originally posted by The Ion
Yup. Looks like Power Girl is the Supergirl in the Legion.
Im not sure about that. There has been rumours that powergirl is going to become supergirl and have the S-shield cover up her boobs, but i cant see the point in it really.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 08:12 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

It's not just you. They seem resolved to keep Robin eternally young....Michael Jackson's ultimate wet dream.....

laughing out loud laughing out loud

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:02 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by eleveninches
Im not sure about that. There has been rumours that powergirl is going to become supergirl and have the S-shield cover up her boobs, but i cant see the point in it really.

And those rumors are apparently true judging by the Legion cover. The hair is pale blonde and the boobs are bigger than Britney can ever hope to attain. That's definitely PG.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:54 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Most likely. Aquaman got yet another renovation....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:01 PM
-K-M-

Green Arrow is the mayor of Star City....wordsmile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I never liked churcil`s art. All blondes look exactly the same under his pencil.

Britney/Aguilera look alikes.

That new Robin costume looks like the one in the animated series. Ive heard rumors of also being Todd wanted for murder or something. Altho not likely considering how young he looks.

Im also looking forward the new Aquaman direction. Hes a fav and a kind of character that is allowed to have several visions to work with.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:32 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I've read rumors about Jason Todd taking over the Nightwing mantle.

Anyone digging the new Blue Bettle costume?

At first I thought it was cool, i'm having a little reservations now though.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:50 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote