KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Spideys new costume revealed!

Spideys new costume revealed!
Started by: spazben

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spazben

Spideys new costume revealed!

Go to marvel.com if you want a preview of spideys upcoming costume designed by tony stark...It will supposedly have a large impact on the civil war approaching, and aids with his new abilities.....

IRON SPIDEY stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:15 PM
spazben is currently offline Click here to Send spazben a Private Message Find more posts by spazben Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:17 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

It's a gay looking costume below the knees

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:05 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman has new powers .... Is he beyond street level now ?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:27 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

It sucks... the black one was way better... and I hope this one doesn't become a gadget suit.

SM is one of the very few characters who have been the same (sort of) for the last 40 years. There's no need to change him.

I really don't mind an update, but this costume is ridiculous.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:50 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

To be honest not the best cotume he has every had. I liked the black one and the ben reilly suit.

Respect Judge Dredd

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:22 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

There are already two of this threads.

Visit this one for the improved version of the costume laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t386368.html

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 04:20 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

it doesnt look all that bad to me...the brightness just needs to be toned down a bit. since tony has something to do with it, you know its gonna be totally tricked out. Im thinking stealth capabilites, spectral scanner arrays, gps, wireless internet connection, language and hieroglyph translater, and maybe even made out of unstable molecules so that it wont rip,

but marvel.com did say it would give him "added muscle" so that could mean that it is a true bio suit like captain britain's or that its some sort of super durable micro thin exoskeleton....either way I see ownage in a lot of spidey's villains future. i personally will give at least one arc to prove it self b4 I judge harshly, but i have a feeling that spidey will eventually take it back to the roots and just break out his spandex

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:27 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

WHAT DA ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:36 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

It doesn't look half-bad, but I don't like that they change Spidey's costume...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
it doesnt look all that bad to me...the brightness just needs to be toned down a bit. since tony has something to do with it, you know its gonna be totally tricked out. Im thinking stealth capabilites, spectral scanner arrays, gps, wireless internet connection, language and hieroglyph translater, and maybe even made out of unstable molecules so that it wont rip,

but marvel.com did say it would give him "added muscle" so that could mean that it is a true bio suit like captain britain's or that its some sort of super durable micro thin exoskeleton....either way I see ownage in a lot of spidey's villains future. i personally will give at least one arc to prove it self b4 I judge harshly, but i have a feeling that spidey will eventually take it back to the roots and just break out his spandex

That was very well said. thumb up

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:48 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

I like the design, but not the colours...maybe balck with a blue spider would be cool.......

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:15 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

like I said in another board i give it till the spider-man movie is halfway finished shooting before the old spandex comes back.

I wouldn't mind it if the colors weren't so horrid. Yellow only works on the flash and Ironman.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 10:20 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

I wonder what silverspider has to say about this !!??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:49 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
I wonder what silverspider has to say about this !!??
Forget him what about Stan Lee. Someone tell me this wasn't his Idea!? Joe Q has gone too far.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:06 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

heres a better pic

http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JF33art/JQ_V01.jpg

It still looks like crap with the Red and the yellow and the doc ock arms.

If it was just the suite and red blue it would be a lot more better.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:50 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

If they can give him the weird costume and new powers, but keep his character fairly consistent, I wont mind too much, since Spideys character is what sets him apart from other superheroes....if they change his personality though.....I doubt the chances of his survival as a popular comic.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:55 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Thats a radical change....hmm iam curious about the extra arms.
Well I will have to read some issues, if they are written well then
I can live with it. But I hope they dont make a "Gwen Stacy bitching with OSborn" Story again.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:00 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The extra arms make him look invader zim-ish....

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:20 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Sweet MOTHER of God: They ruined Spider-Man. MECHANICAL ARMS?!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 11:49 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote