KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Pinkpop 2007!

Pinkpop 2007!
Started by: Pandemoniac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Pinkpop 2007!

Again a amazing festival, who was there too and if so, what gigs did you like best?

For me; Marilyn Manson, cool show and with that thunderstorm breaking loose above the minute they stepped up, sweeeet!
Iggy Pop, still an animal! 'Invade the stage!!!'
Muse, just amazing. That 'best live band of this age' is for f#cking real.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 03:59 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't there, but I've seen both Iggy Pop and Muse before and I completely agree.

Muse are easily the best band I've ever seen.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:05 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Yeah, both were really cool! Iggy kept it oldschool, allowing people on stage and just freaking out. Muse pulled the high tech approach, also very cool, and shit! those guys are good live.
And we also got the Smashing Pumpkins, doing a stylish gig, but not enough of the real smashing songs.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 04:18 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I was there as well. Loved it even though the weather was shite. Rather disappointed with Smashing Pumpkins though. They should've played more of their classics, instead of all the new material. It seemed like they played more for themselves than for the fans.

For me the best moment though, was throwing a beer at Jared Leto and seeing him get more and more frustrated, which resulted into him punching a girl with the microphone after she grabbed his nads when he tried to crowdsurf.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:14 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

That was a bad move indeed, he should have taken lessons from Juliette Lewis on crowdsurfing, she did it like a champ.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 08:52 PM