KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Omfg!

Omfg!
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Shocked Omfg!

You ready? Here it comes!

I have been able to get the most legendary comic book in history to my collection...the first appearance of...

THE HULK-KILLER HUMANOID!

It's true. Imagine my awe when I realized that this pure diamond in comic book form was in my hand. Hour after hour I read through this comic, just to see the might that was HULK-KILLER HUMANOID. I was finally able to get my hands off it and post this amazing thing on the forums...

Here...a glimpse to the issue:

(please log in to view the image)

Bow before the HULK-KILLER HUMANOID, and perhaps I post more...a whole page, even, if HULK-KILLER HUMANOID is pleased... evil face

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You fecking lucky **** smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Hehe. I too have the issues with HKH.

Not sure if they are the original, but i have Marvel Super-Heroes featuring Hulk and Sub-Mariner #41 and #42.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:57 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I have obtained every issue of the old Sub-Mariner (1969) series. smile

But it is good that you have the full appearences of HKH...we can laugh at those pathetic souls who have never gazed their eyes on it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well I'm gonna be gettin a whole load of marvel/DC comics next week, including the fantatstic four issue where Sue and Reed get married and it ain't no reprint, the comics are from the 60's and 70's so I'm lookin forward to them.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:35 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I have obtained every issue of the old Sub-Mariner (1969) series. smile

But it is good that you have the full appearences of HKH...we can laugh at those pathetic souls who have never gazed their eyes on it.

Indeed i do laugh. laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:37 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by steverules
Well I'm gonna be gettin a whole load of marvel/DC comics next week, including the fantatstic four issue where Sue and Reed get married and it ain't no reprint, the comics are from the 60's and 70's so I'm lookin forward to them.

Do they cost a lot?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:43 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Omfg!

I have been able to get the most legendary comic book in history to my collection...the first appearance of...

It's true. Imagine my awe when I realized that this pure diamond in comic book form was in my hand. Hour after hour I read through this comic, just to see the might that was HULK-KILLER HUMANOID. I was finally able to get my hands off it and post this amazing thing on the forums...

Bow before the HULK-KILLER HUMANOID, and perhaps I post more...a whole page, even, if HULK-KILLER HUMANOID is pleased... evil face

C'mon Santa-Mariner - tis the season to be sharing! eek!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: Re: Omfg!

Originally posted by roughrider
C'mon Santa-Mariner - tis the season to be sharing! eek!

Alright, maybe one page.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/808/hkh22hc.gif

Even that is too much for your eyes that aren't prepared to take the full might of HULK-KILLER HUMANOID!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:12 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

HKH - he's the colour of chewing gum!!!!! eek!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:16 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

It's the colour of omnipotence.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:36 PM
steverules
The doctor

I'm guessing so, I mean some of the comics are Iron man and I think it's kinda hard to obtain Iron man comics now.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:52 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:11 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Why does HKH have to wear swimming trunks? If his Reason For Being is to Kill Hulk, why make him anatomically correct (that would impose a weakness, I would think)? And if he isn't a.c. ...Why The Blinkin' Trunks?!

Kinda ruins the Omnipotence effect for me

SCS (Superman/Silly Costume Syndrome) strikes again.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:14 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

HULK-INUED NEXT ISSUE!!!

laughing Those crazy cats...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:26 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Oh... ?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:44 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No sir, you can NOT show us a glimpse of heaven and just take it away! It's cruel, evil and not very nice!
mad

SCAN IT ALL SO WE ALL CAN SEE OUR GOD!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

YEAH< SCAN IT YOU MFSOB !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:53 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

We're all so happy for you

SS said with the deepest amount of sarcasim she coould muster.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:28 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote