KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Terrorizing Hogwarts

How is my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Its amazing! Incredible writing... 2 50.00%
Its good. 0 0%
Its ok, A bit of improvement needed. 1 25.00%
Terrible, terrible stuff... 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terrorizing Hogwarts
Started by: Mystery_magic11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mystery_magic11

Question Terrorizing Hogwarts

Terrorizing Hogwarts

Chapter One : Unexpected Hatred

This is going to be a James/Lily fan fiction. I know it isn’t the most interesting couple, but please at least give it a chance. I understand if you won’t like it too much because I admit that this is my first fan fiction. Anyways, it won’t start with James and Lily going out; because we all know that they won’t start going out until their seventh year. It does start in their first year, on the train. You might find it surprising as to how the marauders became friends. I said might.

Also, please wait till I post a few times before you vote. And if you do vote, could you please tell me why you votes for its amazing, its good, improvement needed or terrible stuff? It’ll help me a lot! So, here it is!

Eleven year old James Potter strolled along the train, dragging his trunk after him, searching for a compartment to sit in. When he reached about halfway down the train, he found an empty compartment which he chose to sit in since the only encounter he had made with anyone from the pure or half blooded people he knew was an unpleasant one with the Blacks. His family had warned him all about the blacks and to stay away from the new boy, also starting first year, which would most likely be sorted into Slytherin with the rest of his family. The Potter and Black families were like enemies and James had been thought to despise of them.

James lifted his trunk up and tried in vain to haul it onto the luggage racks. “Need some help with that?” snickered, a boy’s voice behind him. Caught of guard, he lost grasp of the heavy trunk and it fell before him missing his foot by less than an inch. He looked around to see who I was that had distracted him and was annoyed to see that it was that new Black.

“No thanks, I don’t need help from the likes of you. This apparently angered Black but James ignored him and took out a well polished wand from his jeans pocket and muttered a levitating spell that made the trunk hover its way up to the luggage rack. He turned around to face Black whose face appeared calm but the coldness in his eyes could not have been clearer.

“I would think that someone like you would actually be civil, though apparently I was wrong. I may carry the name Black but that does not necessarily mean I am proud of it,” Said Black in a cold, yet careless voice.

“You’re a Black. All Blacks are cold-blooded, cruel, spiteful people. Any muggle-born you see you arrogantly offend them with the worst insult you could say to them. You have provoked the Potter family to hate you. I doubt they would be any exception of someone with that name.

A look of realization dawned on Black’s face. “Ah, so you’re a Potter. You know, you really should not be talking about arrogance or provoking. You seem to be the one showing arrogance, standing there and praising yourself. You’re the one who provokes, I simply offered you help and you insulted me even though I neither did nor said anything wrong, though that might change. You’d better watch out for yourself Potter,” said Black in an icy cold tone exiting the compartment, James glaring after him.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 07:46 PM
Mystery_magic11 is currently offline Click here to Send Mystery_magic11 a Private Message Find more posts by Mystery_magic11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginger16
Bulimic Cat

whoa scary I always thought that Sirus and James were FRIENDLY didn't the Mr/Mrs potter invite him to stay one summer?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 12:20 AM
Ginger16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginger16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginger16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well this is just what she thinks happened its not nessicarily true.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 01:13 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Really great start you have ^_^`

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 01:13 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystery_magic11

It does not necessarily mean that they were friendly from the beginning, does it? We'll see how they...eventually...became best friends.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 01:44 AM
Mystery_magic11 is currently offline Click here to Send Mystery_magic11 a Private Message Find more posts by Mystery_magic11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I don't care, just keep up the good work stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 01:57 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah it's pretty good so far. keep posting!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:15 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystery_magic11

Thanks.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:22 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

when are you gonna post next?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:53 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Yeah. Whens the next post?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:19 AM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
farrah_k21
~FaRrAh RoX yUr SoX~

I like it big grin Keep going big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:54 PM
farrah_k21 is currently offline Click here to Send farrah_k21 a Private Message Find more posts by farrah_k21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote