KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Weird Al tries to scare people to death

Weird Al tries to scare people to death
Started by: Darth Jello

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Weird Al tries to scare people to death

Ok, so a lot of you are aware that most older US copies Nirvana's Nevermind album have a hidden song on track 12 called Endless, Nameless which ushered in the whole hidden track trend. It thoroughly scared the shit out of a lot of people, was a very infamous closing song for their live shows and is still probably the only studio track ever released where someone smashes a guitar.
So recently I was listening to Weird Al's Off The Deep End album which is all made like a parody of nevermind and found out that there's a hidden song on the last track called "Bite Me" which is effectively a parody of Endless, Nameless but is much more capable of making someone who forgot to turn of their CD player pee their pants.
Basically, the whole thing is mixed to be REALLY REALLY LOUD. Al screams bloody murder for ten seconds while weird backwards drum and bass play in the background accompanied by guitar feedback, glass break, and nails scraping on a chalkboard. funny and scary shit. don't play it around seniors

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:47 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I have Nevermind and never noticed the hidden track. You said it was on older ones, about when did it stop being on the CD?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:17 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I have Nevermind and never noticed the hidden track. You said it was on older ones, about when did it stop being on the CD?

It's still on the cd as far as I know.

I had the cd for about 3 years before I knew about the hidden track, and even then it was only because I read about it in a book.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote