KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect ultimate cap

Respect ultimate cap
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Smile Respect ultimate cap (for you Will)

Show some respect for the badass ultimate cap.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:13 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

rock

do you want me to list his feats?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:15 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

awww i thought u wer talking 2 me steve lol...it was 2 will dam you boy!!!
well now im here im gonna hav 2 linger here for a loooooooong time...
ULTIMATE CAP.....BADASS...OWNS EVERY1 IN ULTIMATE UNIVERSE...especially thor....*mumbles* pagan bastard

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:17 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

he slept with ultimate wasp...that shud make his place in the hall of fame..forever sealed

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:23 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

ok Im gonna list the feats I remember off the top of my head.

He almost escaped from the triskellion and dodged numerous amounts of gunfire, without his shield or costume, when he had just woken up from suspended animation, and he was doped up to the eyeballs.

He stunned and temporarily overpowered Ultimate Hulk in hand to hand combat.

He beat up giant man without his shield.

He helped prevent an alien invasion, by beating up the head alien and cutting him in half.

He took out Ultimate wolverine simply by shooting him.

He was on pretty much equal terms and managed to hold his own in a fight with ultimate Green goblin ( for those of you who don't know Ultimate GG is a lot more powerful than his mainstream counterpart.)

He managed to sort out a hostage negotiation in the middle east without any civilian casualties whatsoever

He took out wolverine by simply lobbing a grenade at him.

He kicked ultimate Kraven in his gonads

He helped the ultimates take down ultimate Thor

He helped the ultimates disarm an entire country of its nuclear weapons

and finally

In the latest issue Cap was wrongly accused of being the team's mysterious traitor. He was severely suffering from sleep deprivation and emotional crisis. was ambushed had to fight rocket-men and genetically enhanced soldiers. although he lost this fight he defeated some of them and nearly escaped.

I apologise that I cannot provide scans because I don't have a scanner.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:33 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Beating up Giant-Man was one of the coolest things i've ever seen.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:03 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite fight ever in an ultimate comic was a fight of Cap's. It was his fight against his evil clone or whoever that was in Ultimate Nightmare. That was awesome. They stalemated the whole time but then Cap got pissed and started kicking his ass. Also the best quote came out of that fight: (the last line)

Imposter: It made us strong. It made us glorious. It made us proud. It taught us that Americans are nothing and that there is strength in a union. It took a union to make ME!
Captain America: Fighting isnt about Glory. Fighting isnt about Pride. That is the mistake that crazy scum like you always make......FIGHTING'S ABOUT WINNING!

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:41 AM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Beating up Giant-Man was one of the coolest things i've ever seen.

yes

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:17 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Valeciano
My favorite fight ever in an ultimate comic was a fight of Cap's. It was his fight against his evil clone or whoever that was in Ultimate Nightmare. That was awesome. They stalemated the whole time but then Cap got pissed and started kicking his ass. Also the best quote came out of that fight: (the last line)

Imposter: It made us strong. It made us glorious. It made us proud. It taught us that Americans are nothing and that there is strength in a union. It took a union to make ME!
Captain America: Fighting isnt about Glory. Fighting isnt about Pride. That is the mistake that crazy scum like you always make......FIGHTING'S ABOUT WINNING!

yes

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by willRules

In the latest issue Cap was wrongly accused of being the team's mysterious traitor. He was severely suffering from sleep deprivation and emotional crisis. was ambushed had to fight rocket-men and genetically enhanced soldiers. although he lost this fight he defeated some of them and nearly escaped.

Not to mention he was pumped full of tranquilizers.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Not to mention he was pumped full of tranquilizers.

oh yeah. and he didn't have his shield. MAN!!! The odds were really against him in that fight!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:26 PM
steverules
The doctor

I found it funny how he beat giant man up cause he had gone and pimp slapped wasp, 616 giant man hit wasp when he was yellow jacket.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:30 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by steverules
I found it funny how he beat giant man up cause he had gone and pimp slapped wasp, 616 giant man hit wasp when he was yellow jacket.

yes

but ultimate Giant man did more than slap ultimate wasp, he sent loads of ants to beat her up!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 05:15 PM
steverules
The doctor

HA HA HA, good times.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 05:25 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:45 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

cool scans

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:18 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'll post some up later if I have the chance. big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:41 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

'Kay, well, it looked to me like the thread was a bit dead, so I decided to do a little "bringing back to life" wink
Ultimate Cap has been shown to be incredibly resilient to wounds, much stronger than his 616 counterpart, at LEAST as agile in combat, and just plain cooler.
Here's what I'm gonna do:

I'm going to post scans of feats from every issue I own that features Cap America (in the Ultimates duh! ) with a short comment and issue number, in the same fashion I did the Spawn Feats, Features and Respect Thread (see, I managed to squeeze that into this thread too laughing out loud )
Ok, let the coolness begin.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:03 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:04 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Issue #2:

Only cap-related thing here is the last page where they show him being defrosted in the Triskellion.

(please log in to view the image)
http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?...ates02248ul.jpg

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:04 PM