KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

[I stole the title off of one of my Star Wars RPG's. Also, there's a site that has a similar story, and just so you know, the site is mine, as is the story.]

The gunship burned across the air in a flaming inferno. As gunfire shot across the battlefield, the New Republic clone troopers' numbers were slowly thinning. Now, on the ravaged world of Naboo, the New Republic had lost hope in fighting these Imperial Remnant droids. The army consisted of assassin droids, battle droids, super battle droids, droidekas, and even some magnaguards here and there. The gallant leader of this army of clones, Commander Krosse, was now on his most persistent state. No matter what the obstacle, Krosse would do anything for the New Republic. Even sacrifice himself just to destroy an Imperial ship.

As he walked toward a droid, he blasted his head off, but was soon after jumped by a vicious Rill. After snapping its neck, Krosse struggled up and was shop in the wrist by a super battle droid. Turning around, he shot a single shot into its weak spot, ultimately destroying it. He looked over at the battlefield. They had lost. There was nothing he could do to win this battle, but his enduring attitude would not let it happen; he would do anything that would help. He limped into a huge ship carrying hundreds, maybe thousands of various, but dangerous droids. Krosse pulled out a detonator, and went into the generator and engine room. He planted the explosive on the ship's core engine, and quickly got out. Getting as far away as possible, he ordered all clones to disperse from around the ship. In a sweeping vortex of pyro, the ship was annihilated, along with the droids within.

The soldiers started to rejoice in victory, and Commander Krosse was now relieved that he had did everything he could do, and it was still enough. He noticed a New Republic scout looking at some sort of map or datapad, and speaking into a comlink at the same time. Krosse approached him, and got his attention.

"Is there something wrong? We've won the battle, haven't we?"

"Erm, now quite sir. According to this datapad, the Imperial Remnant is sending over several more ships, with more powerful droids than the first one!"

Krosse sighed, and put back on his helmet.

"How many ships?"

"About five, sir."

"Well, we're going to have to face it if we want to destroy the last of those Imperial scum. Any reinforcements?"

"Yes, but it won't be much help."

"Reinforcements are reinforcements. We can use all the help we can get. How many exactly are there?"

"Two sir."

"Two? Hmm.... Alright, this might work. Can you put me on line with the New Republic? These two people might be a big help, if they're who I think they are."

"Of course, sir."

The New Republic scout handed Commander Krosse his comlink that was on line with the New Republic forces dispatcher. He spoke for a while, and a smile grew on the commander's face. He turned off the comlink, and said to the scout "Yeah, they'll be enough. Thank you."

Up above Naboo, two Jedi starfighters sped down towards the battlefield.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 10:48 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Now, a gargantuan ship carrying many droids landed on the battle field. Its walls slithered down, and several carts carrying assorted droids started to emmerge from the ship.

Commander Krosse looked into the ship, and said in a prepared voice "Here we go, soldiers. We're going to destroy the last of the Remnant. For the New Republic!"

The army of clones started firing at the droids that had gotten out of the ship, but the droids were firing back as well. Krosse raised his rifle and fired at a control panel, causing the wall to calapse and crush the droids that were comming out. But the huge B-76 Assassin Droids smashed through the rubble, and charged the clones. As many of the New Republic soldiers fell to the relentless droids, yet another huge ship hovered above Naboo. It dispatched about ten large, metal, black orbs, and they smashed onto the field. They started to open up, and revealed themselves as... hailfire droids! They quickly blasted the troopers, and crushed everyone in sight.

Krosse started to back away, but a hailfire droid and an assassin droid were coming after him. He started firing at the hailfire droid's core, but its shield blocked the shots with ease. The assassin droid lunged at Krosse, and slashed Krosse's arm with an electrical blade. Krosse yelled in pain, and kicked the droid down. He then drew his carbine, jabbed it into the droid's neck, and rapidly blasted it apart. Now, he turned his attention to the hailfire droid. But by the time he had done that, the hailfire droid had blasted him away. His armor was now heavily damaged, and he was on the ground. The hailfire droid approached him, and its monitor looked down at his body. This time, Krosse suprised the droid, and blasted the center until it exploded.

Meanwhile, the Jedi starfighters plunged down into the atmosphere of Naboo, and were now about to turn the tables of the battle.

In one of the starfighters, an Ithorian Jedi knight named Meastu Vakos blasted away at enemy ships. In the other one, Meastu's apprentice, Xio Bashok, was also destroying pesky TIE fighters.

"Well, Xio. I hope you're ready for your first battle. They are quite tough at some times, but we're fighting droids, so it won't be too much trouble." said Meastu.

"Don't worry, master Vakos. I'm ready for anything at this point. How many are there, approximately?" replied Xio.

"Some hundreds, thousands. But like you said, you're ready for anything."

Xio smirked, and they started to land on the lush world.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:07 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I don't know...Why don't they just blast the droids with their cannons?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 11:34 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

They are. There are a hell of a lot droids here. More than the battle of Naboo. A lot more.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 01:09 AM
xeous
The Next.

I'd sure as heck want to land and fight them instead of flying around and shooting them, then! wink

Keep it up! I want to read more...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 01:12 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Sorry it took me so long to continue...]

The two Jedi starfighters, swift and determined, blasted their way through the sub-space fighters. As the two ships started to land on the battlefield, they realized that this wasn't like an ordinary mission. The abounding number of dead clones rolled for quite a long distance, and there were also a few dead commandos.

Xio was astounded at the power of mere droids. "Master." he said coldly. "Droids.... did this? Is that even possible? I mean, they can't be that strong if they are only models of the Seperatist battledroids.... could they?"

Meastu looked down, and replied "Young Xio... this war is dangerous. I don't want to put your life in danger...." The Jedi knight started to look up. "I'm starting to have doubts about this mission. Maybe I should have left you back at the Jedi temple?"

"Master." Xio interrupted. "I can handle it. I'm ready for this mission, you have to believe it. If you don't, then the New Republic might fall. Now, let's get to that battlefield before we lose." Xio had a look that immediately told Meastu that he really was ready.

"Very well. Let us proceed." Meastu said, starting forward into the battlefield.

They walked for some time before coming to the ruins of the Nabooian city. Everything was ripped apart, and the faint smell of blood slithered through the air. Although this disturbed Xio, Meastu had felt another disturbance. In a swift flash of orange light, Meastu had mauled a battledroid that was about to attack them. Then, the Ithorian raised the orange saber blade, and blasted a blaster shot coming straight toward Xio.

"Xio, they're here! Get ready!" Meastu yelled, doing a front flip onto a tall pillar and slicing off a super battledroid's arm.

Xio turned to see a MagnaGuard coming straight for him. He ignited his green saber, and stabbed through its chest, causing it to spark. But the droid wasn't down yet. With a swift strike of its electro staff, it knocked Xio back onto the ground. Before it could stab a finishing blow, the droid's chest was impounded and crushed so hard that it started to leak oil. Then it started to catch fire, and finally, it exploded in a crimson ember.

Xio looked up to see his master behind the droid. It appeared that Vakos had used the Force to annihilate the droid, and Xio was glad that Meastu was so skilled in the arts of the Force.

"It almost had me, master. But I'm not backing down from this mission just yet." Xio said.

Meastu smiled and replied "I didn't expect anything less from you, my friend."

Meastu helped Xio up, and they charged a group of super battledroids.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 02:36 AM