KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The House Heirs

The House Heirs
Started by: div

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
div

The House Heirs

Ryt ok , spark of the moment idea, This may turn out to be a short story or a long story its generally an idea of a story of the last heirs of the four houses.... This may be a flop but i just want to note my idea so i can start my story on it..... i will start my story in my next post ...

havent got much ideas on who the heirs will be although i have a few people who i would like it too become..

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:42 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

right im going to make one post short or long not sure yet and i want you to tell me if you like it and want me to continue...this is sort of like a book 8 carrying on after book 7 (hasn't been written yet)i start my story as a continuation from book 7; basically in the book 7 which would prelude this what happens is that Harry has succeeded in destroying the horcruxes and now needs a plan to summon the power to destroy Voldemort because without Dumbledores guidance he is clueless as to what approach to take so ...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:47 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cole2005

yeh that sounds like a cool idea go with it

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:10 PM
cole2005 is currently offline Click here to Send cole2005 a Private Message Find more posts by cole2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Harry awoke fully rested and happy , the smell of breakfast wafting through the small crack in the door into Harrys nose making him only too eager to make his way downstairs. Harry got up out of bed and slowly walked down the stairs to sit beside the red headed family called the Weasleys. Harry was happier than he had been in a long while. This most wanted happiness was darkened a little when Harry read the prophet headline "Voldemort orders dementor attack on muggle village"
Harry didn't want to read the story he knew if was probably another result of death of an innocent person.
Back to business thought Harry as he finished his breakfast. He got up out his chair and was followed by Ron. The only person in the Burrow that hadn't attended breakfast was Hermione , Harry felt slightly guilty about this as Hermione had been locked up in her and ginny's room trying to find a plan to help Harry destroy Voldemort. Harry Ron and Hermione spent another day like the other many days going through books and books but to no avail, no helpful information at all. Only one thing had caught Harrys attention out of all the text he had read, a phrase in a book which title was long forgotten , "The strongest spells are the simple ones"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:51 PM
div

Don't have as much time for this story as i first thought. If anyone likes the general idea and would like to make a story on it then pm me and you can write the story instead other wise the thread will close so ... pm me if your interested

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 01:21 AM
sammii

its goin realliii well i think u shud carry on xxx

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:06 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I think you should stick with it too.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:22 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

it sounds gr8 ... so far

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 04:58 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote