KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Yuga Kahn & Highfather

Respect Yuga Kahn & Highfather
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect the New Gods

This is kinda like the Heralds Respect Thread.

Surfer is the most famous so the Heralds thread focussed a bit more on the other ones a bit.

I was thinking of a Yuga Khan Respect Thread but then I also remembered I wanted to see some feats and showings from Highfather as well.

So I broadened the topic. No feats for DS or Orion or the ones who have threads of their own. Let's focus on the other NGs people like to say are so uber.

So, I'll post my scans for Yuga.

Thanks Rors for these.

Owns Darkseid

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2176/dski4.jpg

The same power it takes him to blink could level an entire civilization.

(please log in to view the image)

Such power can never be destroyed. At most, it lies sleeping.

The mounting force can be felt on another planet that’s protected by an energy shield.

Worlds tremble as he strains to break free.

He destroys a planet.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 05:52 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Do you want me to rename it Yuga Kahn / Highfather Respect Thread? Or will there be other New Gods? It might avoid confusion since we have threads for some of the others....but either way will work fine.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:03 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. Just make it Yuga Khan and Highfather.

lol No offense to anyone but I don't have a real interest in any of the other New Gods. smile I just thought it might be better if we made it a general New God respect thread.

But oh well. Yuga Khan and Highfather will do.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:25 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think we should make this into a general new gods respect thread. But since you don't have any interest in them, mind if I PM some guys who do? I think Galan, Avalon, Batdude and a few others could make some contributions that would do justice to the thread title. wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 08:31 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Good idea Nikkolas.

The Word

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 08:43 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I think we should make this into a general new gods respect thread. But since you don't have any interest in them, mind if I PM some guys who do? I think Galan, Avalon, Batdude and a few others could make some contributions that would do justice to the thread title.

Feel free but do PM Rorschach too.

I guess it's good to give the New Gods who don't have their own Respect Thread a chance.

I just felt it weird a New God who >>>> Darkseid doesn't get one. And one who equals Darkseid and has been around forever does't get one.

So that's one I'd like if you all prioritized Khan and Highfather.

But you can have others in here too.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 09:36 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Are those scans in the Mon-El respect thread? Because that's a good durability feat for him.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:36 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't see them, no. I got them from the DS Respect Thread.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 12:53 PM
Rorschach

I have several comics where the New Gods appear. I'd say a little over 300.

Right now though I'm kind of busy with this other project that I'm working on which is why all my respect threads are on hold. I will upload scans, it'll just take awhile. Maybe 2-3 weeks.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 01:59 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Can someone let me know exactly what this thread is, [ie. is it just a Yuga Khan respect thread, or is it a general New Gods respect thread]?

If it's the latter, I have one scan in particular that sheds some light on the true power of the New Gods..

But until then, here's some Yuga Khan stuff...

----------

Yuga owns Darkseid, with ease:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----------

Metron comments that Yuga is the most powerful God to ever exist:

----------

Yuga Khan effortlessly pwns the entire army of New Gods, and then literally turns off the Source itself:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----------

Yuga becomes primal energy, in hopes of merging with the Source:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

A New God attacks Pre-Crisis Superman with the combined magnetic repulsion-flow of a hundred galaxies.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 12:46 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rorschach
A New God attacks Pre-Crisis Superman with the combined magnetic repulsion-flow of a hundred galaxies.

I love how Superman gets hit with the magnetic repulsion of 100 galaxies, and he only says he might be in trouble. laughing out loud

That feat could also go into the Pre-Crisis Superman thread.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 02:10 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Good thread. I hope there's more.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rorschach

Wow. First time I have ever seen Superman drawn by Jack Kirby. stick out tongue

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 02:25 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Supes looks so hardcore when he's lifting that boulder....it's like he's smoldering in anger.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Highfather's staff has a connection with The Source.

Metron's Mobius Chair can defy any barrier except the one that guards The Source.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:21 PM
Rorschach

Metron creates a barrier that Kalibak could not penetrate and says he could be anywhere and everywhere if he so chooses it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:25 PM
Rorschach

Metron was the one who discovered how to create Boom Tubes.

He then says he going to go "outside of Infinity".

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:29 PM
Rorschach

The Black Racer easily keeps up with Lightray, who is flying at the speed of light.

Lightray creates a new Sun. The Black Racer passes right through it.

Metron creates a opens up a Boom Tube, and says he is Master of Time and Space with his Mobius Chair.

The Black Racer has Cosmic Instincts.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:44 PM
Rorschach

Last edited by Rorschach on Aug 11th, 2007 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:50 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nertz!

I was just going to post those Mobius Chair scans... stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 04:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote