KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The OFT isn't what it used to be

The OFT isn't what it used to be
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Shocked The OFT isn't what it used to be

I remember the OFT being a place with all these make believe stuff and junk. Like the KMC Prom, Guys night out, The Saddie Hawkins Dance, and the Gentlemens Club. Now its just a bunch of threads about people random thoughts. What happened?

Where's all the role-playing threads?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:44 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

What the Hells the Oft? confused

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:45 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

The RP threads are in the RP section stick out tongue

As for the Gentleman's Club, it died out around a year ago.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:46 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

In the role playing forum...

But meh, its never gonna be as good as it used to...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:46 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I meant OTF. Dangit, I keep getting it mixed up!

Yeah, but there used to be alot of, how do I say it.......threads about parties and dances and stuff. Like..um...what I mentioned in my first post. It's just way different now.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:51 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Yeah, blame those smelly 05'ers

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:51 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Haha, I miss the threads where you're set in a like a room with big lights and a dance floor.....and then people just run off with the concept. But the OTF is that no more....

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:53 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

OFT = Old Fu*king Tavern.

I'd like to go there.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:07 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Re: The OFT isn't what it used to be

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punker69
I remember the OFT being a place with all these make believe stuff and junk. Like the KMC Prom, Guys night out, The Saddie Hawkins Dance, and the Gentlemens Club. Now its just a bunch of threads about people random thoughts. What happened?

Prom and Gentlemens Club still hangs in there...Guys Night Out got closed, remember? sad
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I happen to have a second one ninja

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 08:32 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

It was worse before. I think it's actually a lot nicer, but maybe that's just me.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:53 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

OTF has always been stupid, random threads... and I love it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:31 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by a1hsauce
What the Hells the Oft? confused
are you asking me out?

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:32 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I miss those days sad

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:34 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate you 03ers. It's always people two years ahead of you the pick on you isn't it. But the OTF is also about games, which are pretty cool.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:39 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Mišt
Yeah, blame those smelly 05'ers

Bastard no expression

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:41 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by xyz jedi
I hate you 03ers. It's always people two years ahead of you the pick on you isn't it. But the OTF is also about games, which are pretty cool.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:50 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by xyz jedi

Nope, everyone picks on you.... simply because you suck. You know I'm right.. big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:52 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

they hate you..just cayuse you registered before them...what has the world come to?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Re: The OFT isn't what it used to be

Yeah, I agree..where did it all go?

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:25 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by Bardock42
they hate you..just cayuse you registered before them...what has the world come to?

Try The Vietnam War. The new guys always got hated.

Watch Platoon.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:26 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote