KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Craziest Night of my life

The Craziest Night of my life
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

The Craziest Night of my life

I went to a surprise party with my parents and I never really drank in front of them only once at christmas. Well I drank 4 glasses of whine two scotch and water and 4 beers. then im out having a ciggrette and my mom comes out and is like what r u doing gar im like having a cig. then she goes well im going to have one too and ive been her son for 18 years and had no idea she smoked. Then my cousins friend goes come on with me. I went and smoked to bowels of dank and then i went into a car and rode home with my mom uncle aunt and lil cousin

my aunt is completly drunk she got out of the car and fell im high as hell laughing my ass off. then i came home went to another party drank 4 more beers and came home. Ive never tweeked so much in my life lol

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:30 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

laughing out loud Nice.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:32 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i have never drank in front of my parents either, but they know i have so we were playing poker with my friend and his gf and they kept feeding me mixed vodka drinks, i had 3 of them, I HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY, but we had a snow day anyway

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:33 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

laughing

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i have never drank in front of my parents either, but they know i have so we were playing poker with my friend and his gf and they kept feeding me mixed vodka drinks, i had 3 of them, I HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY, but we had a snow day anyway
lucked out!! we dont have those... here in florida we only get hurricane days erm

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:37 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

And another cool thing about that night was that i was in chicago in a bar ordering all these drinks and noone cards me oo yea lol

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:39 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by Wild Cherry
lucked out!! we dont have those... here in florida we only get hurricane days erm

mm i know, i have a house in florida

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:39 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Wild Cherry
Those suck.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:44 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Originally posted by §cooter
Those suck.

Along with Rainy days and Mondays no expression

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:26 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote