KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Trust?

Trust?
Started by: Lady Fi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Trust?

Why is it so much easier to trust someone is being honest is they are being critical than if they are complimenting? blink

..and why can't trust just be automatic....life would be much easier that way...like if everyone had a trust switch in their back... happy smart ...maybe that will be the next great invention...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:16 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lady Fi
Why is it so much easier to trust someone is being honest is they are being critical than if they are complimenting? blink

..and why can't trust just be automatic....life would be much easier that way...like if everyone had a trust switch in their back... happy smart ...maybe that will be the next great invention...
auto-trust yes ..sounds like an insurance company erm

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:19 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

trust is to important for its own good....

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:23 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Berii
shut up... -_-

Originally posted by *lizziekk*
yes

<3SaNcTuArY, xyz, Darksora, noel, abby, ladyluck, ladygrim,*IndieGirl* ^^

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:27 PM
Berii is currently offline Click here to Send Berii a Private Message Find more posts by Berii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by *lizziekk*

I disagree....what is anything without trust?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by Lana
Precisely...it's the most important thing...but it's one of the hardest things to gain or achieve sometimes....probably because it's so important and it has to be worked for....

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:34 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Indiegirl*
Midnight strikes again.

Originally posted by Lana

exactly... its too important it could ruin everything or make everything better..... yes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:36 PM
*Indiegirl* is currently offline Click here to Send *Indiegirl* a Private Message Find more posts by *Indiegirl* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Precisely...it's the most important thing...but it's one of the hardest things to gain or achieve sometimes....probably because it's so important and it has to be worked for....

I agree. To me, trust is the most important thing, yet I am by nature not a very trusting person. People need to work to earn my trust....but once you have it, it will never be betrayed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Now im really weird about guys because i got used ( horribly ) by one. I dont trust them, i dont trust myself... Trust is everything sad

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

It's the worst thing when you don't trsut yourself.. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..there should be a mental block against it...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:39 PM
Bardock42

I think it is because people assume that there are more good natured than evil people. Meaning Good people would lie not to hurt someones feelings, evil people wouldn't, chances are if people are criticising you they actually mean it...you get me?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

It's the worst thing when you don't trsut yourself.. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..there should be a mental block against it...
yea..that IS my mental block..it sucks... i cant make any dicisions erm

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:40 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

hmm..the subject of trust...interesting

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:50 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've gone through the entire web but could never find a girl like this one in blue. My second signature should be: "The dark side of the force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:05 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

I trust no-one smile But I'm ok.. Or not no expression

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:06 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

To trust is to prove. No matter how the person sounds on the net you must go to it if you want to unravel the truth. Assuming is a cheap category. But if you love being "a fly" be it. I am a spider.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:11 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please do not take offense, but I think that girl in blue is the member itself. No guy likes to show his girl to others...At least I would never do that, she's all "For" me. Apologies in advance.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:18 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I'm here to challenge thy. MODS this is still a friendly talk, just give me freedom to participate in this "trust" thread and teach a little bit.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:27 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

HEy if u gonna teach a bit, how bout u listen a BIT too

like structuring your posts a little better??? Just a lil friendly talk

hehe

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:31 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me and I will show.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 10:34 PM