KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Droping by for a little hi.

Droping by for a little hi.
Started by: Sgt. Hairy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sgt. Hairy

Droping by for a little hi.

As some of you know, I left KMC. This thread doesn't mean I came back. Just a little hello to some of you. I will be gone again before you know it.

Yes, I'm still alive. no expression

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:56 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
As some of you know, I left KMC. This thread doesn't mean I came back. Just a little hello to some of you. I will be gone again before you know it.

What the f**k?

Who are you?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:12 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by Barker
What the f**k?

Who are you?
Someone who you don't know. no expression

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:20 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I know you... My father!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:21 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Someone that you don't know. no expression

Ah, That clears it up. no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Exactly, who are you?

Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Exactly, who are you?
I'm the guy that you never met before. Now do you remember me?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:23 AM
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by Faroth
I know you... My father!
Yes! big grin

Edit: PS. no expression

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:24 AM
LanceWindu

You left on the 7...wow you made it 9 days. It's not considered leaving KMC if you visit within the month.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by KENobi™
You left on the 7...wow you made it 9 days. It's not considered leaving KMC if you visit within the month.
Yes, I'm one of those people that can take out an hour of their life to visit their former past time place once in a while.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:28 AM
LanceWindu

Yes, I'm one of those people that can take out an hour of their life to visit their former past time place once in a while.

It's still not officially gone though. no expression

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:45 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

face it Sgt. Hairy, your addicted and can't leave.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:48 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by Leo.M
face it Sgt. Hairy, your addicted and can't leave.
Stop pointing out your problems to other people. Not everyone has the same problem as you do.

No addiction here, only boredom is present. It gets boring just sitting and programming all day long.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:52 AM
LanceWindu

Then go somewhere else. no expression

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:01 AM
Sgt. Hairy

Then go somewhere else. no expression
I don't think you should say that. After all, you are a regular member, an idiot, that thinks he has a point. Don't like this thread, you go somewhere else. The date you've joined just shows how much of your life you have already wasted. Nothing good came out of it, just 41979 posts.

You're 22 years old, probably still living in your mothers house, recently moved in from a room into a basement. Now she keeps her cats in that room because they are worth more than you. At least they leave the house once in a while. All you do is sit in that dark basement, drink beer and thinking of ways to make your life better.

I have a suggestion.

Look for a flucking job asshoIe! mad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:09 AM
LanceWindu

I don't think you should say that. After all, you are a regular member, an idiot, that thinks he has a point. Don't like this thread, you go somewhere else. The date you've joined just shows how much of your life you have already wasted. Nothing good came out of it, just 41979 posts.

You're 22 years old, probably still living in your mothers house, recently moved in from a room into a basement. Now she keeps her cats in that room because they are worth more than you. At least they leave the house once in a while. All you do is sit in that dark basement, drink beer and thinking of ways to make your life better.

I have a suggestion.

Look for a flucking job asshoIe! mad

laughing

All because I was making comments out of boredom you go and insult me? That hurts. Actually, no it doesn't because I don't really care what some douche on a website has to say about me.

It's funny you're accusing me of wasting time yet you took the time to research my profile for my post count and my age. laughing out loud

Now, go play in some traffic and let the fun people come back to post. yes

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:12 AM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Droping by for a little hi.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:16 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

laughing

All because I was making comments out of boredom you go and insult me? That hurts. Actually, no it doesn't because I don't really care what some douche on a website has to say about me.

It's funny you're accusing me of wasting time yet you took the time to research my profile for my post count and my age. laughing out loud

Now, go play in some traffic and let the fun people come back to post. yes
That's a beginning. Think positive, maybe someday you will leave that dark shlt hole of yours.

But think of it this way. Ten seconds of looking up your profile versus 5 years and almost 50 thousand post.

I don't think you can take the time back wasted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep your hopes up. Maybe someday you will realise what I'm trying to say here.

Last edited by Sgt. Hairy on Jan 17th, 2006 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:20 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by PVS
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:28 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's a beginning. Think positive, maybe someday you will leave that dark shlt hole of yours.

But think of it this way. Ten seconds of looking up your profile versus 5 years and almost 50 thousand post.

I don't think you can take the time back wasted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep your hopes up. Maybe someday you will realise what I'm trying to say here.

What you're trying to say is that I have no life. But you know what, I don't care what you're trying to say because I know the truth. smile

5 years of being with people I call friends, less than 10000 posts a year. That's actually minor compared to other members here at KMC, buddy. Imagine people with 30000 posts in a matter of months.

Think before you type and maybe then you will understand that you're supposed insults are without merit and will have no affect on me.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:30 AM