KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Does anybody but me remember the 1990's Fox X-Men cartoon?

Does anybody but me remember the 1990's Fox X-Men cartoon?
Started by: Uberking Robert

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Uberking Robert
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anybody but me remember the 1990's Fox X-Men cartoon?

IMO it had the best themesong besides the 90's Incredible Hulk cartoon and the early 90's Batman: TAS series.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:36 AM
Uberking Robert is currently offline Click here to Send Uberking Robert a Private Message Find more posts by Uberking Robert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I remember it. It's what got me interested in comics in the first place.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:37 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

duh nuhna nuh nuh NUH! duh nuhna nuh nuh NUH!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I remember being pissed they never wrapped up the psycho Morph storyline or maybe they did and I missed it. sad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:50 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I have Storm's voice permanently etched in my mind...which is why I hate it when her dialogue makes the voice so awkward.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:53 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
I remember being pissed they never wrapped up the psycho Morph storyline or maybe they did and I missed it. sad

they rehabilitated him, he got over his phobia of sentinels and then he took out master mold while it was getting rebuilt

then he said that he wasn't ready to come back yet and flew off on his own (back to Muir Island or something)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:58 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Scoobless
they rehabilitated him, he got over his phobia of sentinels and then he took out master mold while it was getting rebuilt

then he said that he wasn't ready to come back yet and flew off on his own (back to Muir Island or something)

Now I'm pissed he didn't go back to the team. sad

Originally posted by Draco69
I have Storm's voice permanently etched in my mind...which is why I hate it when her dialogue makes the voice so awkward.

Also why it's hard to watch Halle Berry play Storm. laughing

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:00 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Draco69

The first season voice wasn't so bad. but the second Va.....Ugh!!!

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:02 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:04 AM
jasofisc

hey jose the x-men cartoon is what got me into comics also. the fifth season sucked. All other seasons where great. I serously think that it was the best superhero cartoon ever. Right next to the 1990's Batman cartoon when fox was running it. I just loved how ever deep both were. I don't see that in any of the cartoons now adays except for maybe JLU which seems to get better the more I watch.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:08 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Jose123
This topic needs a theme song

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/159-x-men/

man i loved that series... i hardly knew who the X-Men were before watching that

and do you notice at the end of the opening sequence, Jubilee runs into the Juggernaut!

laughing out loud

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:08 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Yeah, the opening sequence made me think Jubilee and Juggs had a Wolverine/Sabretooth type of rivalry. confused

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:12 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by The Ion
Yeah, the opening sequence made me think Jubilee and Juggs had a Wolverine/Sabretooth type of rivalry. confused

It's a "J" thing!

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:13 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

The X-Men Cartoon was great my second favorite super hero cartoon. Next to Batman the animated series which in my opinion was a lot better.

The Spiderman animated series was pretty good too.

Hey wasn't there another X-men cartoon before this one?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:27 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by dman2008
The X-Men Cartoon was great my second favorite super hero cartoon. Next to Batman the animated series which in my opinion was a lot better.

The Spiderman animated series was pretty good too.

Hey wasn't there another X-men cartoon before this one?

yep only a pilot was ever made

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tv...635-x-men-1989/

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:30 AM
-K-M-

Repo Man was a great episode, expect at this time I had no idea who those people were. Wolverine was my all time favorite character at this time.

Didn't Morph transform into Sasquatch in that episode?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Repo Man was a great episode, expect at this time I had no idea who those people were. Wolverine was my all time favorite character at this time.

Didn't Morph transform into Sasquatch in that episode?

Sasquatch, Angel, Sabretooth (i think) and a bunch of others

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:39 AM
-K-M-

Sasquatch, Angel, Sabretooth (i think) and a bunch of others

Word, I gotta redownload that thensmile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:45 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Jose123
yep only a pilot was ever made

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tv...635-x-men-1989/

That is a great site it has lots of TV shows that I had forgotten about.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:48 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Hey didn't Prof X die at the end o the series or something

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:02 AM