KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)

Marvel or Dc
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marvel 17 60.71%
DC 11 39.29%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)

Ok

Who has the better Characters
Who has the better Stories
Which one is better over all
Which one you like better

Ok this is a different thing
Who has the better movies
Which has the better games

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:11 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Who has the better Characters: I'd say it's a tie
Who has the better Stories: Marvel (but I'm biased)
Which one is better over all: Marvel
Which one you like better: Marvel

Who has the better movies: Marvel (Batman Begins was awesome, but Marvel has: Spider-Man, Blade, X-Men, ect.)
Which has the better games: Definitely Marvel (The new Hulk game, X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends 2, Spider-Man 2, ect.)

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:33 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I forgot to add, which has the best Bad guys.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:02 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Re: Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok

Who has the better Characters
Who has the better Stories
Which one is better over all
Which one you like better

Who has the better movies
Which has the better games

Might as well...

Who has the better Characters - Overall i don't know, Marvel has a lot of shit characters, but my favourite character is Marvel... erm

Who has the better Stories - DC has FAR better writing imo...

Which one is better over all - At the moment DC, better writers and better artists...

Best Bad Guys - Undecided...

Which one you like better - Undecided...

Who has the better movies - DC (Batman Begins)
Which has the better games - Marvel... but not for long...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Sep 25th, 2005 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Who has the better Characters - Marvel

Who has the better Stories - DC

Which one is better over all - At the moment DC

Which one you like better - DC

Who has the better movies - Batman Begins is the best individually but thats only one film compared to Spiderman, X-men and Blade

Which has the better games - definitely Marvel

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:52 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balance

dude marvel is ten times better dude come on you must be stupid not to know especialy stan lee he revolutionized the comic world so did frank miller but he moved to Dc comics then dark horse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:25 PM
Balance is currently offline Click here to Send Balance a Private Message Find more posts by Balance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Balance
dude marvel is ten times better dude come on you must be stupid not to know especialy stan lee he revolutionized the comic world so did frank miller but he moved to Dc comics then dark horse

Dont call me stupid for having a different opinion to yours thats immature as hell.

I read far more Marvel than DC. Ive been cllecting for over 15 years. However as an objective person i can admit that Marvels writing has gone downhill as of recent years. DC's is just much better at the moment. I made a mistake in my last post i prefer Marvel overall but as of right now DC is better. Thats coming from someone who reads and collects both. Dont hate when you all know of is Marvel. Thats ridiculous.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:30 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Marvel has better everything imo...i realy didn't like that batman game, Hulk ultimate destruction is ten times better...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:32 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Characters= Equal
Stories= DC
Better overall= DC
Like better= DC

Movies= Marvel
Games= Marvel

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:43 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

My favorite characters are in both. Spiderman Wolverine Xmen.....Batman Superman Justice League.....Marvel has kool Bad guys like Magneto, but then there is Deathstroke...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:51 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Deathstroke and the pirate boots! bwahaha

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:59 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Who has the better Characters--- marvel has more relatable characters in my opinion... dc has the classic ones.. marvel imo has better overall..

Who has the better Stories-- in my opinion.. dc by far.. but marvel is learning...

Which one is better over all--no preference...
Which one you like better -- again.. no preference...

Who has the better movies-- as it stands now.. marvel... but batman begins kicks major major ass...
Which has the better games--don't play enough of them to know...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:10 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Which top 5 favorites, do you like in marvel and dc ? (5 each)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:29 AM
logiclad

The age old reasons still apply

I've been reading comics off and on again for over 20yrs.
At one time Teen Titans and legion of superheroes were some of my favorites. Unfortunately those are a small handful of DC that even interested me.

The reasons Teen Titans was a favorite was it provided for interesting, inspirational and mostly believable stories (apart from just heroic inspiration - actual real life interaction and relationships - provoking thought and ideas I hadn't yet experienced)

Isn't that what reading comics is all about... cool art and cool stories give inspiration and ideas to the reader ... isn't that the enjoyment?

When DC writers try to pretend that any battle with Superman, Flash, or Green Lantern (just to name a few) would really last more than 4 panels - it almost insults my intelligence - and it gets depressing to continue reading stories that I myself could end in 2 pages or less.

Then DC gets trapped into inventing new god-villains to give the god-superheroes a tough time.

At one time I thought Thor would wind up in the same boat but Marvel capitalized on the depth of Norse mythology and created a character that became interesting and different.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:23 AM
logiclad is currently offline Click here to Send logiclad a Private Message Find more posts by logiclad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Marvel
DC
Tie
Tie

Games and movies, marvel.

Spiderman has had the most success with superhero games back in the seperation anxiety days.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:41 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Game Over

Marvel
DC
Marvel
Tie

Movies and games, Marvel

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 05:21 PM
Game Over is currently offline Click here to Send Game Over a Private Message Find more posts by Game Over Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Better Characters: DC (Superman and Batman, the 2 most well known heroes ever)
Better Stories: DC (Man do I love reading Batman and Superman)
Better Overall: DC
I like the Best: DC (becuz of Batman, Superman, and the Martian Manhunter)

Better Movies: DC (Batman Begins)
Better Games: Marvel (there hasnt been that really good of games from DC)
Better Villians: Not really sure

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:14 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Game Over

marvel > Dc Marvel has the better characters like Spiderman,Wolverine,cyclops, and so on. Dc only got Batman and Superman.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:10 PM
Game Over is currently offline Click here to Send Game Over a Private Message Find more posts by Game Over Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I really have to say everything is a tie man..... sorry

But Stan Lee wins best comic book guy of all time. He made what Marvel is today.

Both DC and Marvel have made there mark in a saga of stories and charecters. Most which have been the same and always be the same. Comic book will always be these characters because they are the orignals and archetypes of everything else:

DC:
Superman
Batman
Robin
Flash
Green Lantern(s)
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Hawkman
Martian man hunter
Green arrow

Marvel:
Spider-man
X-men
Daredevil
Silver Surfer
Fantastic four
Hulk
Namor
Captain America
Punisher
Ghost Rider

So I say they are both bad ass.

Good for them smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 01:24 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Comic Book
marvel > Dc Marvel has the better characters like Spiderman,Wolverine,cyclops, and so on. Dc only got Batman and Superman.

Wonder woman, the flashes, green lanterns and arrow, the jla, jsa etc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote