KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who has the best Healing factor?

Who has the best Healing factor?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Who has the best Healing factor?

Wolverine
Deathstroke
Cyber
Sabretooth

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:17 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

you know there more people who can heal right

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:30 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

the hulk

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:50 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I don't mean on that scale I mean all I hear about is these guys Healing Factor. I like to see who has the best.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 04:20 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sabretooth > Wolverine > Cyber.

Dont know who Deathstroke is.

But overall in all of Marvel i think Mr. Sinister actually has the strongest healing factor.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 05:26 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

deathstroke is Slade dude.... as far as readily known characters its a tie between sinsister and deadpool cuz they can and have come back from molecules. DPs biggest healing claim to fame are coming back from a few molecules left over in snail droppings, and being reduced to a puddle and swallowed up then vomitted up by cable.

sinisters biggest cause for healing usually comes at the hand of cyclops. once he got blasted into a million pieces on a beach by cyke and his his stuff splashed all over the place, including the sand, the jungle area and the ocean it took weeks to put himself ...including his cosutume in tact(thats hot) he also blasted into another million pieces and you saw all the nones in his body break apart, and they thought he was officially dead but he came back

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:43 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hulk.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:48 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Creed>Wolverine>Cyber=Slade.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Creed>Wolverine>Cyber=Slade.

Why is Creed better than Logan on your list?

My list:
1) Deadpool, Sinister, Hulk (though their healing is almost ridiculous imo...even for comic characters!!!)
2) Wolverine, X23, Sabretooth
3) Cyber, Archangel, Icarus
4) Beast, Wolfsbane, Wildchild, Marrow

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 11:49 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Wasnt Creed only better when Wolverine had adamantium and Creed didnt.

It was stated in the comics that the adamantium was treated by wolverine immune system as a foreign body so his healing factor was constantly fighting against it, effectively halving its efficiency at dealing with actual wounds and so on. When Logan had his adamantium removed his healing factor improved significantly.The Xavier Protocols speculated that at that level of efficiency it was possible for Wolverine to regenerate from a few cells.

So i really dont think Creeds is better. Lets just put them on the same level

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:31 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

i completely agree iwth galacticstorm, sabretooth's healig factor without the adamantium has never proven to be wolverine's equal when he had no adamantium.

fo

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 05:48 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

VICTOR CREED, ALSO KNOWN AS "SABRETOOTH"'S HEALING FACTOR IS STRONGER THAN LOGAN'S!

HERE, ILL SHOW U: (READ THE BOTTOM)

Attachment: sabretooth proves wolvy wrong.jpg
This has been downloaded 394 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:44 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Deadpools is probably the best, then sinisters, then Sabretooths then Logans etc etc

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:54 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Wendigo has better healing then Hulk right?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 01:48 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven't Creed's healing always been better than Wolverine's? I've always thought Creed was just all around better than Wolverine in the power depo.

I put Cyber and Slade at the same level because they both got their eye poked out and it didn't grow back, but it did heal in a few days.

Something like that.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

It is the hulk, he actually isnt bulletproof, its just that his healing factor is so strong that it rebuilds the tissue as the bullet goes in making them appear to "bounce" off of him,

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:45 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

so sinister or hulk whos hf is stronger

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 07:30 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Creed has better healing than James, a significant bit better.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:00 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Actually it fluctuates from issue to issue, from writer to writer and during their fights it doesn't matter at all! That makes me say that they have pretty much the same healing potential.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:59 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

You're all wrong. LOBO.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:37 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote