KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Deadpool for a the funniest serial killer...

Deadpool for a the funniest serial killer...
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Deadpool for a the funniest serial killer...

In my opinion Deadpool has his style even in combat....If you remember the Deadpool vs. Hulk comic or the Deadpool vs. The Punisher comics... This guy's gonna be the funniest serial killa....
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:40 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Lobo is a strong contender.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:47 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

He's not really a serial killer. He doesn't kill because he like it and he doesn't do it one by one.. He does it for the money and even then I've only seen him kill bad guys.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:49 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jose123
He's not really a serial killer. He doesn't kill because he like it and he doesn't do it one by one.. He does it for the money and even then I've only seen him kill bad guys.

Who are talking about?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:51 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Well continuing the list
Violator has some funny moments.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:55 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Joker(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:56 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Yeah the biggest condender is Lobo big grinbig grin But I like Deadpool's style even more than I like Lobo's okay well he is killing for money and bad guys but he killed a lot of people anyways....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:07 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by id369
Who are talking about?

Deadpool.

Lobo is a serial killer.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:34 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Jose123

Deadpool has been hired to take out or destroy good guys before and he has accepted his mission. He just usually doesn't beat the good guys.........

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:03 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Yeah, you're right.Something always comes up big grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:16 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

He was hired to take out the fantastic four before but he obviously lost..........

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:36 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Deadpool isn't a serial killer he is a mercenary and a hired gun. A serial killer kills for the hell of it (and because it gets them off) and the have a unique pattern the murders are carried out in similar fashion every time... Lobo and DP are about as random as you could get and neither are serial killers.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:35 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

gah that picture of Lobo makes conan the barbarian cry! Nice one........Deadpool is the wittiest then? Joker is so maniacal he probably takes the cake kills for kicks!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:23 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Deadpool isn't a serial killer he is a mercenary and a hired gun. A serial killer kills for the hell of it (and because it gets them off) and the have a unique pattern the murders are carried out in similar fashion every time... Lobo and DP are about as random as you could get and neither are serial killers.

Lobo annihilated his own race to feel unique and give himself an A in a science project.

In Cable and Deadpool, Deadpool killed this one person in Cables fortress Provenance. Why did he did it?
Cus he felt like killing him.

I think they somewhat fall under serial killers.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:29 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Not a battle. This is a couple now rewmac...this forum is for battles only. Leave the regular comic threads to the comic forum. Thank you...moving.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Originally posted by id369
The Joker(please log in to view the image)

Nice collage

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 04:19 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jan 16th, 2006 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:15 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:17 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

i dont see how carnage, Venom or Joker are really contenders carnage and joker just think they are funny i never found em funny Venom has his moments though like every 30 issues or so he makes a funny.
Originally posted by willRules
Deadpool has been hired to take out or destroy good guys before and he has accepted his mission. He just usually doesn't beat the good guys.........

yeah but he almost killed Nomad kicked his ass

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 04:19 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote