KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The first Versus thread you took part in?

The first Versus thread you took part in?
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The first Versus thread you took part in?

Hmm. This was my third post on KMC...made in Daredevile vs Spider-Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
On the other hand, Spider-Man knows that Daredevil is Matt Murdock.

Jeezus, those were the days. I owned only one comic with Namor and barely knew what was his gig. I hardly knew about anything else then X-Men. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:29 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

My first ever post on KMC:

Spiderman vs. Captain America/Daredevil/Wolverine

Originally posted by Scoobless
spidey's speed means he'd get to make the first move, which would be webbing wolverine to ground, wall ....... whatever so that he couldn't cut himself free, by this point CA and DD would have time to do something, ie. throw shield/billy club or both at the spider, which he would either dodge or catch depending on the mood he's in (which wouldn't be good since some of his buddies just attacked him) as he aint stupid catching then webbing both projectiles to the ground so they couldn't be recovered seems like the best move, then it's just 2 unarmed, but admittedly very good fighters, against a guy with superhuman speed strength and reflexes, plus the handy danger sense, at best the two would last a minute or two, and if it was to the death spidey would then stroll over to the unconscious CA and DD and snap their necks (out of character i know, but if there were enough motivation for it to be to the death) the walk back to wherever he webbed up wolverine and cover his face in webbing leaving him to suffocate ........ even a healling factor wont save him after an hour without oxygen
which would just leave spidey about 10 seconds to try to explain to the x-men and avengers why he killed their teammates before they splattered him all over the wall he was crawling

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=18

DarkCrawler was the first person to reply to it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Lovely. I never knew I had such an impact on your life in KMC. stick out tongue

All that writing and a simple "Lol" reply.

I was suprised that you didn't leave at once. laughing

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I had to stick around to educate CaptJK

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

thumb up

Anyone else?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:46 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

SPAM! evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Dec 11th, 2005 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:45 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found mine. Wolverine vs Spiderman.
Notice the lack of puncuation, correct spelling and the word "fraggin'"

quote:
hellow mofos : ) im new but ive spent all night reading basically every single one of these versus...i finally fraggin registered!
anyways when you break it down wolvie is just a guy with fast healing holding 6 knives...spidey could annoy wolvie into a berseker rage with his shatty jokes but thats not the point...spidey is just better in almost every way...cept for the actual comic....
spidey wins

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:51 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

How do you go about finding your first post? I checked my thing and it only saves the most recent 200 or so.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:32 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
How do you go about finding your first post? I checked my thing and it only saves the most recent 200 or so.

You have to go to Vb search, then type your screenname in the "Search by user name" click the "Match exact name" button. Then go down to the search options, click "show results as posts." Then to "search posts from", click a year ago and older. Then, finally click "in ascending order".

It's pretty neat.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Dec 12th, 2005 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:00 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by long pig
You have to go to Vb search, then type your screenname in the "Search by user name" click the "Match exact name" button. Then go down to the search options, click "show results as posts." Then to "search posts from", click a year ago and older. Then, finally click "in descending order".

It's pretty neat.

lol... i just remembered where mine was and went and quoted it

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:01 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol... i just remembered where mine was and went and quoted it

big grin

quote:
wolverine is more than capable of holding his own against the majority of the MU (and DCU for that matter.... go on..... slice the big "S" a new one.....

Yup, you were a big ol' wolverine fanboy, too.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:26 AM
Mr.Biscuits

wolverine is more than capable of holding his own against the majority of the MU (and DCU for that matter.... go on..... slice the big "S" a new one.....
that was scoob i am dissapointed

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:31 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm....my first post?? i dont really know.....but i know the first thing that really got me known was my huge fight wit Nataku....which im pretty sure NO ONE who was around then will forget.....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:41 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by thesilverspider
that was scoob i am dissapointed

Originally posted by long pig
Yup, you were a big ol' wolverine fanboy, too.

that was clearly posted in jest stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:43 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

hahahahaha....... long pig's first ever thread only got one response (cos it sucked)

stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=319568

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:51 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Armando's first post (before he found the caps lock key)

Originally posted by armandovalles
ACTUALLY THE THING HAS BEEN SHOWN TO BE JUST AS STRONG AS BASE STRENGTH HULK WHEN THEY ARM-WRESTLED AND HE ALSO HAS PROVEN TO BE ABLE TO SURVIVE A NUCLEAR BLAST WHICH HIT HIM FROM ABOUT 50 TO 100 FEET AWAY.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...013#post3571013

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:56 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahahahaha....... long pig's first ever thread only got one response (cos it sucked)

stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=319568

laughing

It was a beuty of a post. People didn't respond because they feared they were unworthy of it's glory.

hellow mofos! big grin big grin

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:25 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Oh man... I joined quite a while ago... I can't even remember where I posted first. Anyone wanna be a detective and find my first post?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:38 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Oh man... I joined quite a while ago... I can't even remember where I posted first. Anyone wanna be a detective and find my first post?

Haha....are you sure?

Wolverine vs Colossus..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...215#post1937215
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I think that Wolverine would win this one, sorry Colossus fans! But Wolvie could survive the hits delivered and in the ultimate X-men, first volume, Wolverine fought Colossus in a program and beat him

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:46 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Hahahaha! Oh man! Those were the days....

Just curious, how did you find my first post so easily?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:03 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote