KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » IC #3 Spoilers

IC #3 Spoilers
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

IC #3 Spoilers

Spoilers:

I'll just start off with this:

Go way down

It really looks that Superboy, Superman, and Alexis Luthor are going to be the vilians in this. They are hell bent on taking over, and are responsible for capturing J'onn and destroying the watch tower

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:19 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Actually I think Kal-L is being played. Alex is the mastermind with Superboy as his lackey.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:24 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Actually I think Kal-L is being played. Alex is the mastermind with Superboy as his lackey.

I take it you read it then. I thought it was a good one.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:27 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It was just as great as 1 and 2. Johns is amazing. I was mainly glad to see the mystery of who blew up the Watchtower solved.

Jim Lee cover for #4 is out.
(please log in to view the image)

I wonder how long Connor will last against Superboy Prime. I give him 2 seconds. laughing

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:31 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

That's the Pre-Crisis Superboy right?

I'd give him 0.00002...

I can't wait to see Superman to throw it down with Kal-L. I absolutely love the idea of Pre-Crisis Superman to be the villain...the orginal hero, the one who basically was the first superhero ever...would be to villain of perhaps the biggest DC Saga since the original Crisis.

I want him to beat down current Supes like nothing! Show us some of that Pre-Crisis power! evil face

Argh...when is the next issue out?!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:48 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

January 18 and as good a twist as that would be, I would hate to see Kal-L turned into a villain. I would be happy to see him kick the crap out of Kal-El though.

On another note, it was pretty cool to see Lex wearing his Superfriends costume. laughing

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:54 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Did you see Spectre destroy Atlantis in the latest Aquaman?
It's all gone. Some of the most powerful mages in the Universe just got whooped.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:13 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

im sure he will be "villain out of necessity" he does want to save "his" universe after all you know, and if you remember anything about pre crsis supes you know that he has a more serious hard on for lois than, post crsis does {figuratviley speaking of coursebig grin}...personally i just want both the Luthors to suffer some really incredible defeats, and im not talkin about that same lame ass PIS bullshit where he gets knocked down a drain or an abandoned building then you see his hand stick up out of the rubble, at the last panel either.. I mean like a serious beat down for all the world to see. cuz up until this point, by and large, the world doesnt know that he's a villain.... back in the day before he ran for presdent he managed to convince the whole world that it was a clone of his that committed all those crimes, and the public bought it! so who knows maybe this time around the same bullshit will happen again, after all whats superman without lex as an arch eenmy?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:22 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'm pretty sure Alex and Superboy couldn't give a damn about Lois. E2 Superman is crazy about Power Girl too but they KO'd her like nothing. Once he gets wind of that he'll probably go bezerk.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:27 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

However powerful E2Superman is, Kal El is going to rise to meet it. He's been beefing up every issue preparing for this for years now. People have told him repeately in the last few years that he has no limit to how far he can go. It's about time to see it.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:32 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

thats true, in one his latest issues, after handin black rock her ass..he said "even the rock senses something different about me" so who knows maybe he's been secretly getting stronger

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 04:13 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hmm...I forgot that there was thread for this.

I got it...anyone wants some scans?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:27 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Has super boy gone bad then or is he brain washed or somethin? Yes I want scans. And why the hell is super dog there.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:29 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:16 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

dude....i dont want to be a pain....but could you pm me the comic.....cuz i feel so lost on this whole ic thing....and theres no where I can get it....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:07 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hmm...I can post it here so all can view it...31 pages, though, so be patient.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:32 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What do you like? big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM