KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and Life's Fight

Harry Potter and Life's Fight
Started by: OhILuvHP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OhILuvHP

Laugh the SEVENTH BOOK! I have an IDEA!

ok, so im sure you have seen something like this before. but lets each write a paragraph (the seventh book)! so one person will write a paragraph, and then the next person will write a paragraph and the next and the next and so on. lets see if we can make a good Harry Potter story!
Ok, i will start. And forgive me, because i am NOT a very good writer.

The moon was spilling threw the window onto Harry's bed. He rolled over to try and get some sleep, but the pain inside of him was to great.

He is gone. My last source of protection is gone. Who am I to go to now? There is no one left for me.

The thought of that fateful night kept running through Harry's mind. How could the locket not have been real? That was the worst part. Dumbledore had suffered, and been killed, for nothing. But that motavated Harry. He knew he had to do something. That was why he would not be returning to Hogwarts for his final year. Thinking about that made his heart sink. For six years, he had called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry his home. He thought of all the times he had spent there, good and bad. His thoughts dove deep down and brought back the memories that made his expirience at Hogwarts so great. He closed his eyes, and let the memories take hold of him.

But he was then awakened by a cold chill running down his spine. His eyes jerked open, and he sat still, letting the cold seep through him. He grabbed his glasses and sat up. He went to his window but found it was covered in a thick layer of ice.

"Oh no," he whispered to himself. Then, all of a sudden........

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:19 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

ok well i keep going-this is kinda fun!

...he felt all of the happiness rush out of him.

"NOOOO!" he cried, as he crumpled to the floor. He crawled to his dresser, and opened the drawer to grab his wand. Then he looked back. It was so cold, like every bone in him was slowly turning to ice. He looked around, trying to see where it was coming from.

"No," he said, slowly starting to feel himself drift off. "No. Expecto...expecto....." and in a moment, he blacked out.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:30 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

Harry slowly felt himself coming back awake.

"Harry. Harry! HARRY!"

"Wh-what?" he said as he was jerked back and forth by the shoulders.

"Bloody hell, mate. We thought you were a gonner!"

Harry looked up, not sure if he was hearing what he thought he was hearing. He opened his eyes to see three heads of bright red, two who looked exactly alike and one who was very tall and had many freckles running accross his face.

"Ron! Fred, George! What are you guys doing here?" Harry exclaimed as he sat up and leaned against the wall.

"Happy Birthday, mate!" Ron said, helping Harry up. "We came to get ya! But you gotta be quiet, or that monster-of-an-uncle you got will wake up."

Harry stood up and straightened his glasses. And then he remembered why he was on the ground in the first place.

"No wait! We have to get out of here! There's a dementor!" Harry said, turning in circles with his wand held out.

"Relax Harry, it was only a boggart," said George, patting Harry on the back. "Fred and I found one in one of the drawers at our joke shop last week. Mum said to destroy it, but we thought there might be a better use for it. And look! There was!"

"Oh," said Harry, his cheeks warming slightly. "I...er...."

"Hey, dont worry about it mate!" Ron said. "You scared me for a bit though. Didnt think you would actually pass out."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:39 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:48 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

"Yeah well....er.....sorry 'bout that," Harry said.

"No problem. Just get packing-Mum will be expecting us home soon," said Ron.

"Oh, so you actually told her this time. You know, she knows that you guys are out in the middle of the night?" Harry asked, grinning.

"Oh, yeah, about that. Er.....yeah. She does know. That is, if she gets the note which FRED was supposed to leave! Did you leave the note?" Ron asked, angrily turning to Fred.

"Hey, dont look at me. I'm not the one living in the house still." Fred said.

"Bloody Hell! We gotta get back. Come on Harry-dont mean to rush ya on your birthday, but Mum's going to kill me! Thanks a lot, Fred!" Ron exclaimed, his ears red with fury.

Harry quickly changed out of his pajamas, grabbed his clothes and Hedwig. Then he popped open the loose board on his floor and grabbed the few treats he had left. Then he reached for his drawers to get his school supplies and stopped. He remembered how he was not going back to school this year.

"What's the matter mate?" Ron asked, very rushed.

Harry paused. "Nothing," he said as he grabbed his school stuff and packed it. He knew he wasnt going back, but he didnt want to say anything with Fred and George standing there. "Alright," he said. "I think I've got everything."

"Good! Now lets go!" Ron said. Fred and George disapperated with a pop! Ron winked at Harry and said "See you there!" and in a second, he was gone to.

Harry stood there, his arm outstretched as he had tried to stop Ron. Ron must have forgotten that Harry didnt have his apparation liscence (sp?) yet. Harry looked around his room, Hedwig is one hand and his trunk in the other. He sighed to himself, "Now what?"

ok please review and tell me how you think this is going! this is my first time just writing a story and i want people to give feedback! please!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:14 PM
lotrtres3414

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f72/

wink

i dont get it. why did you put that?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:18 PM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

ok ill stop posting!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:30 PM
Barker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lotrtres3414
i dont get it. why did you put that?

That's where this thread should go, If you plan on having Others Post too.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:47 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

oops! sorry-so did you LIKE it so far?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 11:48 PM
OhILuvHP

Harry sat down on his bed and looked out the window. He thought about all the events that had occured in the past hour. He smiled. Harry was quite familiar to surprising things. He lived in a world of magic. Surprises were what he lived on, made up his entire life. He sighed, wondering if anyone was going to come back for him. He could apparate to the Burrow without any trouble. About a month ago, he had apparated a long distance not only by himself, but holding an old man. So he knew he would have no trouble apparating a far distance. But he didnt want to get into any more trouble with the Ministry. He lied back down on his bed, and absently looked up at the ceiling.
This may be the last time I ever look at this ceiling again he thought to himself.

Then he heard a small pop come from across his room.

"Now what the bloody hell are you still doing here?" Ron asked, looking at him in surprise.

"It's about time you came back," said Harry, getting up and grabbing his stuff. "I can't apparate, remember? I havent taken my test yet."

"Oh come one! You've dont many more dangerous things! Besides, you apparated really far last term, right? Just do it again!" whined Ron.

"Ron, I dont want to get into trouble with the ministry," Harry said.

"Well its not like you can get expelled or anything. I mean, you're not-" Ron stopped short and looked down.

"What?" Harry asked. Ron looked up at him, sadness in his eyes. "What? Oh, come on. Dont tell me your upset because I'm not going. I told you why already!"

"Yeah, I know. It's just...it's just weird," Ron said, looking down at his hand and scratching at something that wasn't really there.

"Yeah," Harry said, looking back out the window. The two of them stood there for a few minutes in silence until Ron began speaking.

"Well, best we get going, eh?"

"Yeah, alright. Just one minor problem. How am I supposed to get there?" Harry asked, a bit anxious.

"Well...um," Ron mumbled.

"Fine," Harry said abruptly. "Fine, I will apparate. God pray I dont get in trouble for this, or I'm blaming you!"

"Yeah, uh, ok," Ron said. "Well, see you there i guess." And in a moment, Ron was gone.

"Great," Harry said to himself. "Just great!" He stood up and walked to the center of his room. Looking around and making one last check that he didnt forget anything, he sighed. This was the last time he would ever be in this room. Then he pushed all of his thoughts out of his mind and concentrated on the front door of the Burrow. He put all of his thoughts onto that one place. And then, all of a sudden, his bedroom door burst open.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 12:57 AM
OhILuvHP

"POTTER!!" Uncle Vernon spat as he kicked open the door. Harry whipped around and saw his uncle, red in the face with anger, stumble towards him on his pudgy legs. "WHO THE HELL WAS IN MY HOUSE?!" Vernon roared.

"My friends!" Harry screamed back.

"I DONT WANT YOUR DAMN FAIRY FRIENDS IN MY HOUSE!" Vernon hollered, moving towards Harry.

"Dont!" Harry said, whipping out his wand. "Dont even dare!"

"You put that...that thing down you worthless dog!" Vernon said, stopping in his tracks. "You cant even use it yet-"

Vernon stopped short because Harry shot red sparks out across the room, hitting the floor right in front of Vernon.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH!" Vernon screamed as he stumbled and tripped backwards. Harry walked over to him, wand raised.

"Dont make me actually use it," he said, his voice shaking with anger. Vernon breathed heavily. Then he closed his eyes, concentrating very hard on the Burrow, his wand still raised. Before he knew it, the sound of Uncle Vernon's breath was gone and he was being rushed through the air. It seemed like he was being sqeezed tight and he couldn't get any air. But just as soon as it had started, it stopped. He hit hard ground and toppled over, Hedwig and his trunk flying everywhere.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 01:27 AM
Barker

It's Well Written, but could use Work with Talking.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 01:34 AM
OhILuvHP

like how?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:56 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

It's very good. But it does need work on the talking part. And if your going to post like every five minutes save it one word so there aren't bits and bits everywhere just make it one big post. It wont be so confusing and it'll be neater

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 02:58 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Try not to start every sentence with Yeah

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:00 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

haha ok thanx-but what else with the talking?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:02 AM
OhILuvHP

ok....here.....lemme try.....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:04 AM
OhILuvHP

Harry opened his eyes to a dark, starry night. He lay on the ground for a few minutes, for the crash had knocked the wind out of him. He then stood up and walked over to pick up his trunk and Hedwig. He heard the door behind him creak open. Harry turned around to see a small, plump and pleasant looking woman standing in the doorway, with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh Harry dear, I'm so glad you're here," she said.

"I'm glad to be here, Mrs. Weasly," Harry said, smiling back. Ron popped up over Mrs. Weasly's shoulder.

"Harry! I'd thought I'd lost you again. You know, you could have shown up inside the house," Ron said with a look of relief.

"Yeah I know," Harry said, picking up his stuff and walking towards the house. "But i didnt want to wake anyone up if i came down hard. And i did," he said, rubbing his rear end.

Mrs. Weasly chuckled, "Well, we are sure glad to have you. And happy birthday! I'm quite sorry I don't have anything for you to eat at the moment, but we will have a delicious breakfast tomorrow!" She gave Harry a big hug, and said, "Well, you two boys go to bed. I'm sure Harry is quite tired."

Harry yawned while saying, "Yes, and thankyou. I am very happy to be here."

And with that, the two boys headed off to bed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:14 AM
OhILuvHP

ok-i actually dont think that is ANY better-it seems kinda dull to me so i may stop. but thanx for the feedback!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:15 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

do not stop!!! this is one of the best stories i've read so far!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:17 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote