KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Difference between Alan Scott and Sentinel?

Difference between Alan Scott and Sentinel?
Started by: Ganner Rhysode

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ganner Rhysode
Jedi Knight

Difference between Alan Scott and Sentinel?

At first I thought Sentinel was merely the Superhero named adopted by Alan Scott, but apparently Sentinel is much, much more powerful.

Could anyone clarify the differences between the two for me?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:22 AM
Ganner Rhysode is currently offline Click here to Send Ganner Rhysode a Private Message Find more posts by Ganner Rhysode Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

nope... i thought Alan Scott = Sentinal

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:36 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Alan Scott adopted the name Sentinel after his ring was destroyed--he found from 50+ years of continual contact with the Starheart, it had mutated him and made his GL powers inherent. Now after some JSA stuff he has his ring back, although his powers are still internalized, he uses his ring to help focus the energies. Last I knew, anyways.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:27 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Alan Scott adopted the name Sentinel after his ring was destroyed--he found from 50+ years of continual contact with the Starheart, it had mutated him and made his GL powers inherent. Now after some JSA stuff he has his ring back, although his powers are still internalized, he uses his ring to help focus the energies. Last I knew, anyways.
He became the living embodiment of the Starheart, a being of pure energy with just his will and consciousness holding it together.
In Princes of Darkness, Mordru w/ Dr Fate's artifacts, ripped the Starheart from him. Alan turned it back into a ring.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 01:54 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote