KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Biggest Jobbers in Comics

The Biggest Jobbers in Comics
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Biggest Jobbers in Comics

People who lose more often than they should...and in stop ways.

I'll start:

Martian Manhunter. Superman with two dozen extra powers. And he's always the first to go down in the JLA...even before Aquaman or Batman.

Raven. Immensely powerful gal who can end every Titans fight in seconds....loses to a kick.

Galactus. I REFUSE to believe a being with cosmic awareness can't simply find out what Reed's thinking or planning....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: The Biggest Jobbers in Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Galactus. I REFUSE to believe a being with cosmic awareness can't simply find out what Reed's thinking or planning....

I think it's more of a a case of him not caring what a human is thinking or planning

Galactus sees people they way people see insects ...... how often do you look at an ant and wonder how it's planning to kill you?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Re: Re: The Biggest Jobbers in Comics

Originally posted by Scoobless
I think it's more of a a case of him not caring what a human is thinking or planning

Galactus sees people they way people see insects ...... how often do you look at an ant and wonder how it's planning to kill you?

For the first few times, I would certainly underestimate the ant...but when the ant kicks my ass a few more dozen times and causes trouble for OTHER cosmic beings than I would take the ant seriously.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Just to name a few

Rhino
Darkseid
Hulk-currently
Firelord

Notice the trend?, 3 of them have jobbed to spiderman before.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:21 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: Re: Re: The Biggest Jobbers in Comics

Originally posted by Draco69
For the first few times, I would certainly underestimate the ant...but when the ant kicks my ass a few more dozen times and causes trouble for OTHER cosmic beings than I would take the ant seriously.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Maestro
Just to name a few

Rhino
Darkseid
Hulk-currently
Firelord

Notice the trend?, 3 of them have jobbed to spiderman before.

Rhino? Sure, he jobs, but even his one good area (strength) isn't that great. If Spider-Man lost to Rhino, not the other way around, then it would be jobbing.

But I completely agree about the others.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Alpha Flight, like come on if they were written to what they actually can do no one would give them trouble. I bet your all suprized I said them :P

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:38 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

NAMOR! RGGGH!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

From what I've heard, Thanos lost to Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 07:59 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Darksied
Hulk
Super skrull
Silver surfer- he should really be able to take out any ***** that confronts him
Rhino- he even got ko'd by getting hit by a car
Gladiator
Abomination
Firelord
imperial guards

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:32 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Rhino? Sure, he jobs, but even his one good area (strength) isn't that great. If Spider-Man lost to Rhino, not the other way around, then it would be jobbing"

Rhino is around cl 80....the only time he doesnt job its when hes against the Hulk. He always did good since the first time.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:00 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr.Strange jobs a lot.
Everytime he says a speech instead of just ending the threat, it's jobbing. I'd say Strange jobs 90% of his appearances since 1995.

Raven jobs.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:31 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Green Lantern

If you have a ring that does anything and you use it to make a giant baseball bat, you're jobbing.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

^^ I'll co-sign most GL appearences.

Don't read enough Strange but I'm sure it's true.

And Rhino doesn't job. Jobbing first necesitates being good ...something he has never been. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 01:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Gladiator...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:00 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote