KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Sirius Doesn't Get Into Azkaban

Sirius Doesn't Get Into Azkaban
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

Sirius Doesn't Get Into Azkaban

I'v just decided that I'm going to remake this story from Sirius's Journey Through Life Until Death. In the story I'm writing now I'm going to write about the story ppls POV. Meaning Sirius, Harry and maybe even some others but you'll just have to wait and see.

Well, enjoy.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:53 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Sirius’s POV

No, James and Lily just couldn’t be dead! It just couldn’t be true!

I ran as fast as I possibly could, to the near extent of exhaustion. I didn’t care how tired I was, that just didn’t matter.

I went to Peters hiding spot, trying to see if he was there, so I called out to him. “Peter!” I got no answer from him.

I was really scared, scared out of my skin.

What did this all mean? That Peter was a traitor? No, it just couldn’t be.

Then I just understood everything, it was like something inside of me clicked.

Peter was so weak and pathetic, so talentless. I was just so sure that Voldermort would come after me, that he wouldn’t even think of going after him.

How could I be so bloody stupid? Peter was the traitor, not Remus.

I shook my head; I just couldn’t get the fact that Peter could betray them out of my head.

You are so dead. I growled in my head.

As much as I didn’t want to believe it, something was telling me that they were both dead.

I could feel a huge lump inside of my throat, I tried to swallow it down but it just kept on coming up.

I searched everywhere for them, far and wide, but still no sign.

Godriks Hollow! Of course, why the hell didn’t I think of that before, oh god, I’m just so stupid sometimes.

Then all of a sudden something came to me. Why was I running when I could just disapparate. So I took out my wand and concentrated on getting to Godrics Hollow.

When I got there, everything was in ruins, and something just wasn’t right. There was no sign of even a struggle.

I don’t like this; I don’t like this at all.

I stepped foot into their house, hoping against hope that they were alive, but I knew that wasn’t so.

My heart was beating so loud that I could hear it, my breath coming out in ragged gasps.

I walked over a bit more and noticed my best friend, James. He was just lying on the floor, unmoving, dead.

My throat became really tight, salty burning tears sliding down the sides of my face. Then I just gave out a long angry cry.

I knelt down beside him, fully broken down, touching him as though that would make him wake up.

I wiped furiously at my eyes, trying to rid my face of those salty tears but every time I tried, new ones would take its place. I knew that I had to go and try to find Lily.

I got up and searched more of the house, finally spotting a red head. She looked just as James had. I fell down next to her, my legs no longer able to support me, my whole body shaking, it just wasn’t fair, and it had all been my entire fault. I was the sole reason why they were dead. Well, partly, but still mostly mine.

What if my Godson Harry Potter, James and Lily’s son were dead? No! I didn’t even want to think about it. Then I heard something, I strained with both my ears to make out the noise. Could it be? Yes, it was.

I walked over to where the crying baby was.

When I got there, I saw that Hagrid was holding him, trying to comfort him.

I walked over to where he was and demand that he give Harry to me cause I was his Godfather and he was my Godson. “Give Harry to me Hagrid, I’m his Godfather.” I demand, wiping my tear strained face with the back of my hand.

I moved both my arms towards the bundle in Hagrid’s arms.

“No, sorry Sirius, bu I’ve got te take Harry to ‘is Aunt an Uncles, Dumbledores orders.” Says Hagrid, looking down upon little Harry.

I then realised that Harry was wailing really loudly. I just wish that I could hold him.

“But I’m Harry’s Godfather, if anything were to happen to his parents then I was to take care of him.” I said really desperately, I was about to break down yet again.

Hagrid looked sorry for me. Like I really cared, all I cared about was getting Harry.

“I’m sorry Sirius, bu you jus can’t have ‘im.”

Then I just knew that Hagrid would not give up Harry, I knew that I had lost and Hagrid had won. Then I suddenly broke down, clasping my hands towards my face, I cried heavily into them.

I then felt someone hug me, trying to tell me that everything was going to be fine. I looked into his face and saw Hagrid, he pulled me closer and I just fully broke down, crying really heavily into his chest, Hagrid rubbing my back and trying to comfort me as best he possibly could.

After my cries started to dye down, he let go and went to grab Harry from where he placed him, his cries still so intense.

But before he could grab him I quickly apparated to him, picked him up and held him close to my chest.

“OI, GIVE ‘IM ‘ERE, I’M SUPPOSE TA TAKE ‘IM TE HIS AUNT AN’ UNCLES.” His screaming voice practically shook the whole house.

There was no way in hell that I was going to give up my Godson. I had a determined look on my face and when I had no one could tell me otherwise, and by the look on Hagrids face he also knew that. I saw him storming his way towards me, demanding that I give up Harry, but I just stood my ground. “YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET HARRY CAUSE I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU!” I hollered back.

“Now be reasonable, Black!” he was trying to say in a would be calmed sort of voice.

“NO” I yelled, Hagrid wasn’t going to get him and I wasn’t going to allow it.

I could hear Harry crying himself hoarse in my arms, I gently rocked him in my arms to try and calm him down but he just wouldn’t stop. I’d just have to try a different approach later on.

Hagrid was holding out his arms for me to hand him over but I was very reluctant. My patience was starting to wear very thin and Hagrid was starting to back away from me. Perhaps it was the determined look upon my face.

Good, I thought. Let him be scared, like I’d really care or give a damn.

So I just got out my wand and disappeared from his view with Harry in my arms.

of course I was

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:55 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkypunx

That was awesome! Update soon.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:04 PM
punkypunx is currently offline Click here to Send punkypunx a Private Message Find more posts by punkypunx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^ much mich better than the other one!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:26 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 10:19 PM
Brit531

you are very welcome!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:56 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

When I had appeared somewhere with Harry in my arms I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going and as I was going I saw someone and that someone was Peter Pettigrew.

“Its just too bad that that stupid Filthy Mud Blood ended up dying! I’d say that that stupid wench deserved to die. And then there was Potter, he was such a stupid bloody idiot! He was also a Filthy Blood Traitor! Associating with Filth such as Mud Bloods such as Evans and Stupid Filthy Half Breeds!” he was starting to laugh really hard now. “Then there’s that stupid pitiful cry baby! Crying its little worthless head off, I swear its enough to make someone sick!” by that time he was just roaring with laughter, gasping for air.

I was starting to become really angry, my blood boiling, I wanted nothing more than to kill that worthless pathetic ugly git. I had just about had it; it was now time for revenge.

I put Harry in a position so that he wouldn’t get hurt, took out my wand and tried the first spell that came to mind. “Crucio!” before I had struck that curse he was trying to get away, but I wasn’t about to let him. No ****ing way.

When I tried the Crutiatus Curse nothing happened. He did look rather surprised though, and it stopped him just in time for me to use the best lethal hex there was before he was able to escape.

I wanted to hurt him as much as I possibly could, so when I used it, it did cause him a lot of pain. But before I could he started to run away and transform himself into a rat. He almost did. I started to run after him and point my wand at him and used the curse to force him to become his human form.

When I turned him back he tried cursing Harry and hit him with a curse and it really hurt him but then I could tell that the curse sorter backfired and went towards him. I got really angry and wanted to kill him so badly.

I conjured something to make him feel better. I was just so worried.

Then I used a spell that killed Pettigrew and he fell straight to the ground, dead and lifeless.

A huge smirk of satisfaction appeared upon my face. I was so glad that I was able to avenge Lily and James Potter.

After I had avenged the Potters Death I gave all of my attention to My Godson who was still crying. I lifted him towards me and started rocking him back and forth, hoping that that would calm him down and kissed the crown of his little small head.

After awhile he started to calm down and his crying started to cease.

I started to rub his back and decided to take him for a walk. I guess he rather enjoyed it.

When we went for a walk it started to feel really cool and chilly. I looked around and saw a whole bunch of Dementers coming my way. I took out my wand and tried to get rid of them but I couldn’t.

I heard the cries of Harry and could see that they were really starting to affect him, so I took out my wand and dissaperated.

I appeared at some sort of house and I used the Fidules Charm to make sure that no one could find us and kill Harry.

Once we were inside I conjured up some chocolate milk and brought it to his small lips. He didn’t drink it at first but I made sure to get a little into his mouth and once it did he started to guzzle it. He only drank a small portion of it, not even a quarter and he fell straight to sleep.

I went into a different room, conjured up a crib and placed him in there to have a good long sleep.

of course I was

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:22 PM