KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal

Grey Fox
Ultimate Captain America-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Captain_America

Dragon man - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...d/dragonman.htm

Deathstroke- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

Synch - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/synch.htm

Ethereal
Winter- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_%28comics%29

Spartan- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/spartan.htm

Adapt- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/adapt.htm

Wildcard- http://hstrial-nstar.homestead.com/about.html

Standard hour of prep time in an empty room. It's assumed the teams don't kill each other before the match starts. Though once it does, all hell can break loose.

Location: The inside of an adamantium sphere, 1500 yards in diameter. Gravity is constantly pulling towards the outside- a normal person could walk around the inside of the circumference without feeling any change. The gravity is reversed by a small adamantium sphere in the exact center of the arena, a few feet in diameter. Several columns connect the ball to the ground, also made of adamantium. They are very thin near the metal ball, but get larger as they extend to the floor. They don't effect visibility or mobility much, but are large enough to hide behind, if need be. Teams begin on opposite sides of the sphere.

Sorry for the wait guys. Let's get this on.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:41 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What the f**k?....... interesting setting....... blink

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Hey, I have to compete with a city block sized trampoline. Gotta have SOME fun ones...

I still like the one I'm saving for the finals though. It's truly epic, yet won't really give anyone advantages.

Now, battle!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:54 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

* Sharpens my liquid sword*

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 10:42 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Who are the judges for this round?

Also pinning.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 11:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

I am one of them

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 11:58 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hey, I have to compete with a city block sized trampoline. Gotta have SOME fun ones...

I still like the one I'm saving for the finals though. It's truly epic, yet won't really give anyone advantages.

Now, battle!

there's always an advantage to one team over the other

yes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:00 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

Originally posted by dman2008
I am one of them

As am I

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:29 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Ethereal
* Sharpens my liquid sword*

I hope that's not the extent of your argument

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:45 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who are the judges for this round?

Also pinning.

life is cruell and dman2008 are here already. MuffinmanMike PMed me back, he's in. If inamilist PM's me before I get home tomorrow, he can be in. If not, we were toying with the idea that you could be a permenant judge, cuz you ran the last tourney and you ARE his holy modship and all that. If you don't want to, we can just find someone for this round and pick 4 new ones every round. Having one constant judge would probably be good, because you know how everything runs, and we can trust you to be impartial and all that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:49 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hmmm is this what dizzle means about the arena....

'it means if you just stand there, gravity will start to pull you out of the 1500 yards ring. However, the closer you are to the center "inside of the circumference" the less the gravity is going to effect you'

Last edited by grey fox on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:25 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok i think i finally figured out what dizzle meant about the arena (with help from mugni and scoobless , hey gravity is not my storngpoint )

OK so my opponent is ether stuck above me on what would be considered the ceiling , right....

Doesn't matter right now anyway , since i'm only posting my prep right now .

Prep Time

Ultimate Cap and Deathstroke tool up , checking their weaponry etc etc

Slade is equipped with a .44 Magnum semi-automatic handgun and a 45 Colt M1911A1 both in holsters..... for now evil face

Power-staff , broadsword , various knives on his person , various grenades and of course his uber tactical mind.

Ult cap is equipped with his shield ....and possibly grenades , I'll have to check it out.

dragon man's time is spent between hanging around with synch , and getting told the plan a few hundred times (with the occasional slap on the beak with a rolled up newspaper for 'being a bad dino....thing' ) until he finally understands the plan. Yes people even the stupid can be taught something if given enough time....

Synch synches with dragon man in the tiem they spend hanging around.....

Now prepare my friend because ......no wait . Let's let Cap say it since the man has enough balls to take on your team of powerhouses

Last edited by grey fox on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Not to spoil anything dude, but can Synch synch Dragon Man...it's not a living creature. erm

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:06 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Dragon-man is created with a living polymer and is a animate creature. Besides synch can only attain his strength (which is natural) unlike dragonman's flying ability and fire-breath....

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:09 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Okay.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 06:25 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

can't synch only synch from mutants, it said that a few times in generation X

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 09:49 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

How strong is the gravity?.

Prep: 1 hour = 60 minutes.

Initial 0 - 25 minutes:
The team starts studying the situation their in. Wildcard goes through a sequence of abilities fully testing all of his powers and letting his team know what all he can do. Wildcard utilizes four powers he chooses including 1. the ability to analyze situations, 2. super-senses, 3. super-speed and 4. Lifters ability to project force-fields around him and his comrades ( to defend against any suprise attacks and to null the effect of fluctuating gravity effects.)Spartan, Winter and Adapt soon get their source of info from Wildcard- who can analyze information & has super-sensing ability at this point.

25-45 minute slot:
Wildcard conserves his energy. Adapt noticed the adamantium on the floor - he has absorbed the matter into himself just enough to where he is grounded yet mobile through the place. ( looking like the floor is his feet).
Winter and Spartan prepare themselves and focus on wildcard's suggestion.

45-60 minute half/final:
After careful analysis - wildcard has studied the area he's in, located where the opposition is, and ready's his plans.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:04 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I thought you werent allowed to use lifter???

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:07 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Question: now that you've chosen 4 abilities for Wildcard..... are you stuck with them? how much of a strain is it for him to change them mid-battle?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:08 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

no strain - and he can change these with freely; given about 5-15 seconds to change one ability. More time to change to a completely new 4 set.

btw, lifters forcefields arent like IW's. So hes fine. As a sidenote, WC cannot use any telepathic or molecular type powers - not only is it tournament illegal, but it also caused him great pain and molecular bond breaking killed him...but lifters ability's are fine.

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 24th, 2006 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:12 AM