KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » here is the story i'm working on... just writing on it as i go....

here is the story i'm working on... just writing on it as i go....
Started by: JaehSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

here is the story i'm working on... just writing on it as i go....

Trish was running through the hallway of her boarding school when she bumped into Mark, who was carrying lots of books, papers, and stuff, which were his assignement.

"What the-! Now look what you've done!" Mark shouted. He was definitely annoyed.

"SOR-RY! I didn't mean it! no need to be angry! sorry for the carelessness on my part!" Trish snapped back.

Mark started to pick up his stuff. "Why don't you just help! it'll just get us in trouble if someone hears us shouting at each other here!"

trish reluctantly agreed, mumbling complaints. unfortunately, the principal heard them shouting from across the hall.

Is this ok? no continuing unless encourages me to continue it....

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Sep 23rd, 2005 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:41 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

You shouldn't write for other people. Write for yourself. wink

Besides, it's pretty good. Nice start, and only a couple mistakes. smile

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 07:55 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanx Hotsauce6548

"You two, come with me right now." The principal's face is turning all red with anger.

Trish and Mark was pulled to the office. Inside......

"Now, what are you two shouting about out in the hall? There are classes going on!" The principal calmed down a little.

"But sir, he started it! I was just running through the hall because i'm gonna be late for class. then he bumped into me and-" Trish explained but was cut off.

"you were the one running! and, as I recall, you bumped into me...... and besides, no running in the hall right!?"

"all right you two, stop! this conversation is getting nowhere. i'll just dismiss it..... head to your classes now!" the principal got tired of their fight and dismissed them.

the two headed to their classes quietly as if nothing happened.

later in the day......

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sorry if i have no continuation yet... can't think of any...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

trish is studying at the library. suprisingly, she's the only one there until mark came in..

"what the heck are you doing here?!!!" Trish shouted in suprise.

"studying, what do you think?"

"then i'm finished doing my job here....." trish made a move to go out the library. "... What?! the doors jammed?!?!?!"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:28 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I agree with Hotsauce. I write for myself, 'cause I love it so much. it is sooo much fun, and it makes me feel proud of myself.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:42 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

cool, you must go on with the story

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:00 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

I dont understand where your trying to go with the story.Are Trish and Mark suppose to attract despite their differences in personalities?

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 07:01 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

sorry for me not continuing this yet..... and not answering instantly.....

yup, that's my goal!!!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 03:37 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Trish got her cellphone and tried to call her bestfriend.... sadly, no signal.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 03:47 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

She just returned to her seat. "Darn it!!! Crap..." She shouted.

Mark just ignored her. after a few hours, she fell asleep.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:57 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

advice, make bigger post. it makes life easier that way.
you should consider getting a beta. you have good ideas, you just need someway to work them out, and to make them go more efficently.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:16 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Mark watched her sleep, and in time, fell asleep himself too, holding her.

early the next morning, the librarian found the library door's jammed. she called the repairman to open it up when she found the two kids. instead of waking them up and asked what happened, her thoughts is so untrue than what really happened. she went to the principal's office immediately.

~

"what! that is impossible!! those two students are very responsibloe and nothing between could've happened!" the adviser on mark commented.

"i've seen them sleeping beside each other myself..." the librarian insisted.

adviser of trish spoke up. "maybe, they're just locked in or something..."

"from what i've seen its on purpose!"

the principal, burned out from the talk, stopped the blabbering of the staff. "look, why dont we call the two children and ask them what the heck really happened ok!!!!!"

the teachers fell quiet.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 06:41 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks saratn...
but, im sorry, what is beta??

im still an amature.....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 06:42 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

people, i can't think of any to continue it here, so please help.... make it short cause i'm supposed to be givving this to a friend. thanks........

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:36 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
thanks saratn...
but, im sorry, what is beta??

im still an amature.....

sorry for not answering......

beta from what i've gathered are people who offer you suggestions to make your story better. they help with lengthening your story, spelling and grammer problems, and whatever else. like i said, that's what i gathered....i've only been a beta once, and i thought it was fun.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:06 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

cool... maybe i'll need your help now you know...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 09:33 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

okay. i'm happy to help with anything big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:21 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thnx

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 07:29 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

your welcome big grin big grin big grin
hehehe

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 08:43 PM