KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Respect Spider-man

Respect Spider-man
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Respect Spider-man

He doesnt get enough respect on these forums...........

Has anyone read spider-man issue 522? Its great. He is in Stark Tower and Logan insults MJ. Next panel there is a huge hole in Starks "unbreakable" windows and apparently spidey simply threw Logan out through it.............

A couple of pages later we see Logan walk past, clothes all ripped, muttering bout no sense of humour................

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:39 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Oh and at the end of the issue Spidey has to fight Hydra's version of Cap, Iron-man, Hawkeye and Thor!!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:40 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

I RESPEK SPIDEY! THAT'S ONE TOUGH DUDE!

yeah i got that issue....LOL LOGAN JUST WALKED THAT OFF like falling off a building aint shit....

LOL @ you tho... tryna get a subliminal diss whenever possible thumb down

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:48 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spiderman is the most hated here, next to thing...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Re: Respect Spider-man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules

Has anyone read spider-man issue 522? Its great. He is in Stark Tower and Logan insults MJ. Next panel there is a huge hole in Starks "unbreakable" windows and apparently spidey simply threw Logan out through it.............

A couple of pages later we see Logan walk past, clothes all ripped, muttering bout no sense of humour................
LMAO! laughing

That's great. . .

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:45 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Yeah fair credit to Logan though, he was back on his feet in no time...........

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:48 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Anyone got any feats of Spideys that they consider cool?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:09 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Anyone got any feats of Spideys that they consider cool?

I like how he quit being Spider-Man after Ock OWNED and b*tch slapped him in ASM#3 wink big grin

Kidding.

I like his smart mouth when he's fighting the villains.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:42 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I would say in the torment story arc where he has to fight and kill the lizard, who is a really tough bad guy, over and over again.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:48 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Cool. I liked Kravens last hunt where he had to dig his way out from being six feet under..............

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:23 PM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by Doc Ock
I like how he quit being Spider-Man after Ock OWNED and b*tch slapped him in ASM#3 wink big grin

Kidding.

I like his smart mouth when he's fighting the villains.

Definitely, his dialogue is great. I must admit I skip so many battle sequences in comic books half the time when it's just "KRUNK" and "BLAM BLAM", but Spidey has got that great, witty dialogue.

I read that issue, but not the one before it. What the hell happened with MJ? #522 didn't explain a thing..What happened in #521?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 05:07 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Sorry I dont have issue 521, I live in England so I get different versions of Spider-man issues.

My Dad had to go to America for a couple of weeks for work stuff. When he came back he got me some comics as a gift. Issue 522 was one of em. 523 looks really good cos Spidey is gonna fight Hydra versions of Cap, Thor, Iron-man and Hawkeye............... does anyone know when 523 comes out, or if it is out?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 05:53 PM
doctorstrongbad

Yeah Spider-man has had a lot of great battles. I think he's the first superhero to fight six of his opponents at the same time. Cue the Sinister six. hehe

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 07:21 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

y would anyone hate spidey, hes like the best comic character ever created(in my opinion) i like a lot of comic characters but spidey is definetly my favourite. GO SPIDERMAN!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 08:31 PM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i hate spiderman, it consumed my life reading its comics, thats why im here, to bash him all the way untill people ,are aware of its evil powers.....:

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:27 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

about mj, well my friend told me that logan got mj, and in my country the word got (a person) means he had sex with her, thats sth i wanna know if its true.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:28 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

much respect due, spidey.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:39 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
about mj, well my friend told me that logan got mj, and in my country the word got (a person) means he had sex with her, thats sth i wanna know if its true.

No Logan flirted with her and stabbed Spidey in a Marvel Knights issue, but he insulted her to peter in Amazing spidey 522, so peter simply threw Logan out the window........

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:39 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ

I doubt it. no expression

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

he stabbed peter becouse of mj????

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:45 PM