KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine v3 45

Wolverine v3 45
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Wolverine v3 45

Well another junk just came starring the hairy, smelly Wolverine. I used to like this guy a lot. But not the Namor fight is just ridiculous. I also hate the drawing...I think this Guggenheim guy should give up writing comics...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:32 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What happened? I don't dare to pick it up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:34 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:41 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

This one for the final...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:42 AM
Darth Vicious

After reading this issue I "wiki" Damage Control and a couple of names stood out. Among them, Tony Stark. Hmmmm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage...ol_%28comics%29

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:54 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I'll have the full comic posted by tomorrow if anyones interested......

i know someone out there must be.

sig by willRules

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:39 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I'm interested. Thanx Black Adam. And for the record I used to love Wolverine, not lately though. I'm sticking around till I see the explanation for how he's been doing the things he's been doing. Btw, why didn't Namor just knock him out to start with?

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:19 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

anyone want me to post the whole comic?

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
anyone want me to post the whole comic?
Please.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:39 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

That has got to be some of the worst art I have seen in years, and the writting seemed really lazy.

In fact the only thing that didn't suck ass about those scans was the fact that Namor won in the end, at least that was right. stick out tongue

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:57 AM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Aug 26th, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:10 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

thumb up beer

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:25 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
That has got to be some of the worst art I have seen in years, and the writting seemed really lazy.

In fact the only thing that didn't suck ass about those scans was the fact that Namor won in the end, at least that was right. stick out tongue

Humberto Ramos has gotten pretty lazy with his art since he went back to Marvel. I was never a big fan but some of his other stuff was pretty good.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:40 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

why does namor look skinny?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 01:47 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dashabz

thats a stupid remark .. what do you mean skinny ?... he is built as usual.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:12 PM
dashabz is currently offline Click here to Send dashabz a Private Message Find more posts by dashabz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
After reading this issue I "wiki" Damage Control and a couple of names stood out. Among them, Tony Stark. Hmmmm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage...ol_%28comics%29

This better not turn into some great conspiracy. That would suck ass.

The reason Civil War is as good as it is is because of how it started: innocently. People are standing up for what they believe in; nobody is right, nobody is wrong.

That's why Civil War is working. If this turns into some great, mass plan with some mastermind behind it (especially Tony Stark), I will sue Marvel.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:31 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Honestly, I think the writer really needs to learn what Bad Writing is.

Better yet he needs to come to the KMC boards and learn what PIS is no expression

Attachment: wolverine45026mt7.jpg
This has been downloaded 218 time(s).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 02:41 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Grimm22
Honestly, I think the writer really needs to learn what Bad Writing is.

Better yet he needs to come to the KMC boards and learn what PIS is no expression
If your going to write for Wolverine, why check a site where most people underrate him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:33 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i had a small hunch that the stories following the end of CW would be some sort of conspiracy, but im baffled as all hell tho. cuz we have both this revelation and the fact that the grandmaster is on the horizon with something sinister up his sleeve. Marvel seems to be keeping them selves quite busy.. i hope that thier quest to out so IC, and 52 dont cuase them to Pull the same bullshit stunts they used to in the 80s when it came to the elders of the universe and cosmic beings as a whole.. meaning that somebody doesnt go back in time and stop nitro from blowing up...or it turns out that this was all in some kid's imagination

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:50 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littleredhat

Originally posted by ankur29
why does namor look skinny?

Because black is slimming silly person.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 02:01 PM
littleredhat is currently offline Click here to Send littleredhat a Private Message Find more posts by littleredhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote