KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Has any one got the New Ultimate Hand book yet ?

Has any one got the New Ultimate Hand book yet ?
Started by: Fishy 500

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has any one got the New Ultimate Hand book yet ?

Any one tells who me, i should have put this in the comic book questions thread is gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No offense to gay people) wink

How strong and durable are the following :

Ult Iron Man
Ult Thor
Ult Hulk
Ult Colossus
Ult Giant man
Captain Britain and co
Cap Mar Vehl

Please, Im desperate ??????????

smile smile smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:36 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

you should have put this in the comic book question thread

stick out tongue

handbooks suck, they often contradict things the characters have been shown capable of doing in the actual comics

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
you should have put this in the comic book question thread

stick out tongue

handbooks suck, they often contradict things the characters have been shown capable of doing in the actual comics

You Suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:56 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Handbooks have a difficult job they try and make sense of different writers opinions, ideas and a messed up continuity. Thats why handbooks are the best reference.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:20 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ok, I want to say this though. It's an example how handbooks are odd.

Before his first handbook appearance, Namor had lifted things that weighed well past 100 tons, and never shown struggling with them. Handbook writers put his strenght as Class 85 IN WATER. He had flew with WWII fighters that fly well past 60 MPH. In handbook, his speed was 40 MPH. He made whirlpools by swimming, writers put his swimming speed as 60 MPH which is less then Sailfish can swim, even though the comics had stated that Namor can swim far, far faster then any undersea creature. And he had done similar feats for fourty years before the first handbook was created.

Now, I want to ask this.

Where the **** did the writers of handbooks base Namor's bio? Did they research him AT ALL?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Handbooks have a difficult job they try and make sense of different writers opinions, ideas and a messed up continuity. Thats why handbooks are the best reference.

I just want to prove to Olympian that Ultimate Colossus is stronger than the 616 one ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:27 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ok, I want to say this though. It's an example how handbooks are odd.

Before his first handbook appearance, Namor had lifted things that weighed well past 100 tons, and never shown struggling with them. Handbook writers put his strenght as Class 85 IN WATER. He had flew with WWII fighters that fly well past 60 MPH. In handbook, his speed was 40 MPH. He made whirlpools by swimming, writers put his swimming speed as 60 MPH which is less then Sailfish can swim, even though the comics had stated that Namor can swim far, far faster then any undersea creature. And he had done similar feats for fourty years before the first handbook was created.

Now, I want to ask this.

Where the **** did the writers of handbooks base Namor's bio? Did they research him AT ALL?

Agreed he's one of the characters, with Wonderman and Photon whose needs a serious upgrade ! If Ult colossus is listed as level 7, so should Wonder man / Iron Man and definitely Namor. I consider all of these guys to be stronger ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:30 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh cum on .... some one must have bought it ? sad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:56 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Fishy 500
Oh cum on .... some one must have bought it ? sad

I was just at the shop and I seen it but .................... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have learned not to trust handbooks

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:04 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesilverspider
I was just at the shop and I seen it but .................... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have learned not to trust handbooks

Did you have a rummage ? smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:33 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Fishy 500
Did you have a rummage ? smile

sad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:42 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesilverspider
sad

What confused ?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:46 PM
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate Colossus is a 6 in strength and 6 in durability....Ultimate Thor is a 6 in strength and 5 in durability.....and Ultimate Hulk is a 7 in strength and a 6 in durability.....(Ultimate Thing is a 6 in strength and 6 in durability too, but his handbook came out a while ago)

I didnt buy it, since i dont ever buy handbooks.....but i skimmed thru it and remember all that...

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:48 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Valeciano
Ultimate Colossus is a 6 in strength and 6 in durability....Ultimate Thor is a 6 in strength and 5 in durability.....and Ultimate Hulk is a 7 in strength and a 6 in durability.....(Ultimate Thing is a 6 in strength and 6 in durability too, but his handbook came out a while ago)

I didnt buy it, since i dont ever buy handbooks.....but i skimmed thru it and remember all that...

Cheers !

Are you sure Ultimate Colossus is a 6 in strength ? smile

What about Iron Man ? smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:53 PM
HaSon

Poor Thor. no

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:54 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ion
Poor Thor. no

It was expected ! His strength is hardly impressive !

Im surprised about Colossus being a 6 in strength ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:55 PM
HaSon

It's not the strength rating that surprises me, it's the durability. A 5 is pretty weak for the supposed Norse God of Thunder.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:12 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ion
It's not the strength rating that surprises me, it's the durability. A 5 is pretty weak for the supposed Norse God of Thunder.

laughing out loud

Especially seeing as he took on the entire Ultimates team ! He should have level 6 durability and Colossus should level 7 strength ! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:16 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone else ? smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 11:06 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Ultimate Thor has a 6 in durabilty not a 5 and strength he is a 6 also. A 7 in speed and a 4 in energy projection.

Colossus has a strength level of 6 but it says he can move a submarine that weighs thousands of tons.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Last edited by snoopdogg on Dec 30th, 2005 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:24 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote