KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » my idea for matrix 4

my idea for matrix 4
Started by: dubefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

my idea for matrix 4

heres my idea, title to be thought of later, neo is the matrix and the only way to free everyone and get an edge on the machine is to kill neo, the machines are keeping his mind alive in the matrix only hes and invalid and cant move so mrpheus and his band of rag tags must quest to kill neo only to be met with opostion let me know what you think????

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:01 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver HERE'S SOMETHING. raver
//LOADING.........

Attachment: mx4_poster.jpg
This has been downloaded 259 time(s).

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:00 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

awesoem so there is a 4th coming, thats alright any idea what its about???

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:41 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

no but I don't like youre idea of killing Neo though it's just not right...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:54 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

but their kiling him to destroy the matrix and set everyone free but when they kill him morpheus is crying and then neo makes some kind of move to show hes cognative, and morpheus kills after neo shows its ok

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:59 AM
DenKi

What the hell are you going on about, no1 understands what your saying, your making no Sense

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:17 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

If there is a fourth matrix film, it would have to revolve around Sati. Sati was a very underdeveloped character in Matrix Revolutions. If i were to write the script for The Matrix 4, it would mainly have to do with The Merovingian, Seraph, and Sati, simply because they are the characters who remain unexplained.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 06:31 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

this is true but whats left to say about them???

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:18 AM
DenKi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superfly4000
If there is a fourth matrix film, it would have to revolve around Sati. Sati was a very underdeveloped character in Matrix Revolutions. If i were to write the script for The Matrix 4, it would mainly have to do with The Merovingian, Seraph, and Sati, simply because they are the characters who remain unexplained.

The Matrix Online carrys on from all that, and it includes everything you said.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:39 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

really i thought the story line in that game was kinda like a world of warcraft, ya know walk around then join groups and do stuff never newit had a story line

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:15 PM
Clovie

there won't be matrix 4

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:33 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

I still think that the brothers set up Sati so that she would be a major character in a possible Matrix 4. What was up with the picture Morpheus put up
?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:14 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

wait what brothres set up sati???? the twins?????????

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:23 PM
Superfly4000

No the creaters of the Matrix films! The Wachowski Bros. Duuuuuhh! laughing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:19 AM
dubefan
the man with the plan

oh i see ya sati i guess could hav some big role in matrix 4 but i thought the twins would be in matrix 3 and they werent so you just dont know what your gonna get

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 02:49 PM
xeous
The Next.

The fourth Matrix is The Matrix Online.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:42 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

your the matrix online, ****tard and now the banana will dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:52 AM
xeous
The Next.

Your mom's a man.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:54 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

that was a good one, someone call just for laughs we got a comedian on the loose here

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:30 PM
xeous
The Next.

Your titties stink.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:28 PM