KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » **~Continue My Dream~**

**~Continue My Dream~**
Started by: Susan-Storm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

**~Continue My Dream~**

Here is the First part of my "Dream"
I am sitting at the bus station..now i am 27(in the dream) then the bus comes. i get onto the bus and sit down. then i get out a book to read..Fantastic four novelation. and then i get to the next stop..i am staring into my book and do not notice the person sitting next to me..I Mutter "Hi." with my head still down and then the Mysterious Guy says "What are you reading?" for some reason i do not reconize his voice..(cause i am supposed to).."Uh Fantastic four novel.". then i acctually reconze his voice when he says "Hmm..good movie,I liked it alot..as much as i liked shooting it." then i put my head up and there sitting right next to me is..(this was coming) Ioan Gruffudd..I Studder " Hi". and then of course Ioan says Lowly "Oh Hi.",i ask "whats wrong?" he says " I Broke up with my girl friend." and then suddenly i shake happily..Ioan stares at me for six minutes "Okay..is there somthing wrong with you.." i answer.."NOTHING NO NOTHING!" . then we get to my stop..and it seems it is his stop too..(Ioan for some reason is still the age he is now in this)..To be Continued

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:14 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
`~lion_heart1~`
A heart like a lions

I like it. Though I don't really know too much about Ioan Gruffudd.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:15 AM
`~lion_heart1~` is currently offline Click here to Send `~lion_heart1~` a Private Message Find more posts by `~lion_heart1~` Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

JUST POST SOMETHING i have not have anyone ever post here

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:51 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

so you want me to finish it?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 10:13 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

NICE DREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to walk faster, noticing he's following me. no use, he still is following. so, i spun around and confronted him.

"So what the heck do you want huh?? why are you following me??"

"well, um, nothing.." Ioan said. I have this angry gleam in my eye.

"ok.....so im guilty..." Ioan submitted." I'm really curious about you..."

is this ok???? hope it is....

this dream is reallllllllllly nice....... i wish mine would be with ewan mcgregor!!! waaaaaah!!

this is really nice... ioan, i cant belive it... he's just so cute too. so, i suppose you wish it is true huh???

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 06:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
NICE DREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to walk faster, noticing he's following me. no use, he still is following. so, i spun around and confronted him.

"So what the heck do you want huh?? why are you following me??"

"well, um, nothing.." Ioan said. I have this angry gleam in my eye.

"ok.....so im guilty..." Ioan submitted." I'm really curious about you..."

is this ok???? hope it is....

this dream is reallllllllllly nice....... i wish mine would be with ewan mcgregor!!! waaaaaah!!

this is really nice... ioan, i cant belive it... he's just so cute too. so, i suppose you wish it is true huh???

Well of course I Wish it was true..continue big grin I Like listening

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:45 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ok, sure!

"Curious huh?" i wokeup on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and since then everything is going so much wrong. my skepticism is rising.

I just turned around and walked away. he started following me... again.

"what?" i asked while i walked away. Ioan tried to keep up with my pace.

Ioan grinned. "I want to invite you for dinner tonight...."

"HuH??"

"you got that right dinner.... so here's my number and pls, call me later kay??!!"

he walked away, waving at the same time...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 09:30 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

ok, sure!

"Curious huh?" i wokeup on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and since then everything is going so much wrong. my skepticism is rising.

I just turned around and walked away. he started following me... again.

"what?" i asked while i walked away. Ioan tried to keep up with my pace.

Ioan grinned. "I want to invite you for dinner tonight...."

"HuH??"

"you got that right dinner.... so here's my number and pls, call me later kay??!!"

he walked away, waving at the same time...

DO YOU...do you read my mind no expression..i can't continue cause that defeat the purpose..continue big grin i think i am enjoying this

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:40 AM
Lord Paradise

Everyone explodes.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:54 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

DOES NOT mad big grin I HAVE EMOTIONS..YIPPPPEEE

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:13 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

do you have a name of a friend that your close to susan? i need one to continue your dream

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:32 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Yes...Joanna

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:31 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"wake up susan, wake up! you sleepy head!" joanna shook me very hard. i guess i fell asleep at work.

"what?!' i groggily said, yawning.

joanna looked at me eyebrow-raised. "you just fell asleep at work, and there are piles of files here needed to be checked, and a persom on the telephone keeps bugging us about you. he has called about ten times." the phone rang suddenly. "that's the eleventh time. answer the poor guy, and good luck."

"huh?!' i yawned one last time and answered the phone with a proffesional accent.

"hello? susan? its me. are you ready for our li'l date?"

"who is this?" i asked, searching my mind for an answer. then i remembered, -oh yeah, its ioan-.

"me?! ioan?!"

adrenaline pulsated through me, as i realized FINALLY who i'm talking to since morning. "oh yeah. sure... ok.... pick me up... is that possible?"

"ok. 7:00. its 6:30 right? you have 30 minutes to prepare. pick you up in a blue ferrari down the street. you'll recognize me."

-for sure-, i thought as i hung up. i sat there, dazed for a few minutes.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:19 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

"wake up susan, wake up! you sleepy head!" joanna shook me very hard. i guess i fell asleep at work.

"what?!' i groggily said, yawning.

joanna looked at me eyebrow-raised. "you just fell asleep at work, and there are piles of files here needed to be checked, and a persom on the telephone keeps bugging us about you. he has called about ten times." the phone rang suddenly. "that's the eleventh time. answer the poor guy, and good luck."

"huh?!' i yawned one last time and answered the phone with a proffesional accent.

"hello? susan? its me. are you ready for our li'l date?"

"who is this?" i asked, searching my mind for an answer. then i remembered, -oh yeah, its ioan-.

"me?! ioan?!"

adrenaline pulsated through me, as i realized FINALLY who i'm talking to since morning. "oh yeah. sure... ok.... pick me up... is that possible?"

"ok. 7:00. its 6:30 right? you have 30 minutes to prepare. pick you up in a blue ferrari down the street. you'll recognize me."

-for sure-, i thought as i hung up. i sat there, dazed for a few minutes.

i love how you write big grin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:06 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah! but still, i certainly wish the dream's real and mine, change the characters, setting and situations and current events.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:32 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Joanna got my attention. "hey, i heard that! why don't you go home and dress up, and go fish that guy up you lucky girl! who's that anyway???"

"Its Ioan...."

"Gruffudd?? oh really???? come on, sleepyhead, you're still dreaming.... Anyway, go and catch him!" Joanna pushed me in the direction of the exit, motioning for me to hurry up. I hailed a taxi and rode all the way back home, and got myself ready in about, 5 minutes. Afer a few minutes, i heard a beeping of a car. I looked out the window, and saw him, waving out of his ferrari, as he told me, i recognized him instanly.

-how in the world did he knew where i lived?- i thought, and waved back. i saw what he's wearing, a blue polo and black slacks. i looked in the mirror, and examined my green dress. -perfect color combination...- i said to myself. i gathered my things and practically ran across the street, and got in the car. "how'd you know where i live?" i asked.

"does it matter? come on... we need a lot of catching up to do..." he said, with a glimmer in his eye.

"catching up?"

"yup...."

we drove down to ___________________

= give me a place where you wnna have your dream date... just say or describe the place to me... completely....

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:11 AM