KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes

How is my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it. Its excellent 5 41.67%
It's good. 2 16.67%
It is okay. 3 25.00%
It is the worst story I ever read. 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes
Started by: paliwal_ruppal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Smile Harry Potter and the Four Horcruxes

Hello everyone. I am not too patient when it comes to the Harry Potter books and as the seventh book will take at least a year and a half more, I will start a story of my own. I am not a very good author and will require your help and suggestions. So here goes my story

Harry laid awake in his bed with the memories of the past in his mind.
He remembered how his life had been affacted by the Dark Lord, Voldemort just because he was in a silly prophesy and because Voldemort chose Harry and not Neville as the boy who was related with the prophesy. He remembered how he was orphaned in a minute by the dark wizard. Because of him he was send to the Dursley's to spend his life who hated Magic. Because of Voldemort Sirius, his godfather was sent to Azkaban. Sirius spent twelve years of his life in Azkaban before he broke out of the prison to kill Peter who was a traitor and because of whom his best friend and Lily were killed and his godson was orphaned and had to live with the horrible Dursley's who were his only living relatives. Due to Voldemort Cedric was killed
when Voldemort regained his body at the end of the Triwizard tournament. Sirius was killed in Harry's fifth year when Voldemort had tried to steal the prophesy from the department of mysteries. And a few days ago Dumbledore, the greatest wizard ever and the only one whom Voldemort ever feared was killed by Voldemort's most faithful Death eater Severus Snape whom Dumbledore trusted.

Remembering all this filled Harry with hatred. Suddenly an owl flew into Harry's window and Harry at once recognized as Ron's owl. He untied the letter from the claws of the exicited owl and gave him owl treat. With that it flew again in the dark night. Harry opened the letter and read it.

Dear Harry,
I hope you are fine. Bill's and Fluer's marriage is fixed next week. Dad and I will come to take you from your Uncle's home tomorrow. After the marriage you, me and Hermione will go to Godrics Hollow and continue the search of the four Horcruxes. See you tomorrow mate.
With love
Harry

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:12 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

er sorry the letter was from Ron. So it should be
With love
Ron.

Thanks. Please tell if you like it. Alsu feel free to give suggestions.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 08:34 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Here is the next part of the story.Hope you like it.

As soon as Harry woke up the next day he started to pack his things. When he reached for the two mirrors Sirius had given him & the fake Horcrux he found himself again surrounded by the memories of his past.
The moment he was finished with the packing he heard two pops. He recognised the noice as the noice of someone apparating or disapparating. He saw Ron with his Dad. They were walking towards 4, Private Drive. Ron noticed Harry looking at them from the window and waved with a smile on his face. The Weasleys approached the door of Harry's uncle's house and Mr.Weasley knocked the door and entered.

"Who the hell are...."Uncle Vernon bellowed but stopped in between recognizing the people in front of him as wizards. "Why are you here?"

"Hello Mr. Dursley. I understand that Harry has not told you about the reason of our arrival." Mr. Weasley said calmly.

With that Harry entered the room with his trunk, Firebolt and Hedwig.
"Good morning Mr. Weasley."
"Good morning Harry."
By that time Petunia & Dudley had also entered the room.
"Uncle Vernon. I am going with my friends and leaving this house. I will be off to do the work because of which I was sent to this Earth. It is possible that I might die. I assure you that you will not see me again. I thank you that you gave me a place to live. Good bye."
Harry was surprised to see that his aunt was a little frightened.
"Bye Harry. Good luck."his aunt said.
With a nod from his Uncle and Dudley he walked out of the house.

"Where are we going Mr.Weasley and how?" Harry asked.
"We are going to the Burrow and I have brought a portkey. Here Ron,
Harry touch it."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:15 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

it really good keep posting

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:30 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

And soon he was thrown on the ground. He stood up to see the familiar building of Burrow. He was greeted by Mrs. Weasley who gave him a bone crashing hug, by Hermione, Fleur, Bill. Fred, George, Charlie and in the end by Ginny.

Meanwhile somewhere far away Snape and Draco were outside a house 'THE RIDDLE HOUSE'. They entered the house and went to a room and knocked. "Enter" came a high cold voice of Lord Voldemort.

Sorry have to go. I'll write later.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 02:20 PM
SiriusRox**
beyond the veil

i like it.....yeah thanks for leaving us a little drop-off stick out tongue

keep goin' ill be here 'till like, 7 so hurry up!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:42 PM
SiriusRox** is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusRox** a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusRox** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

post pliz it's really good

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 01:14 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

They entered the dark and cold room. They saw their master sitting on a chair and Wormtail standing near him. Snape & Malfoy kissed the hem of
Voldemort's robe. Peter went out of the room at Voldemort's order.

"You called us Master?" Snape asked as Malfoy was too frightened to say anything.

"Yes I am happy that my greatest foe is now no more but I am disappointed to see that it was not done according to my orders.
As far as I remember I gave this work to Draco. I see that he has not completed the work that was given to him.Right Draco?"

"I am s-s-sorry master" Draco replied nervously.

"Master that stupid Dumbledore was trying to get Draco to their side.
But Draco showed his loyalty and did not allow Dumbledore to escape." Snape said.

"Ah! I agree with you Severus as I know that my good for nothing old
teacher has that power. But I believe that he should not been given that time. And no one till now has been able to escape with saying a
sorry. I believe in punishments. CRUCIO."
Voldemort's wand had been pointed at Draco's heart and the room was suddenly filled with Draco's screams.

"As you had been of importance in Dumbledore's death so I am sparing you but don't repeat it."

With that Draco and Snape exited from the room.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 11:12 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Meanwhile everything was fine at the Burrow too. The preparations for Bill and Fleur’s marriage were going on. Everyone was happy. Even Mrs.Weasley looked happy.
Bill had healed with only few scars allover his face. The healers at St. Mungo’s had said that the scars would also disappear in a year’s time.
Ginny told Harry of what she thought.
“Harry! I know that what you have done is for my own good.
Still I would like to tell you that I love you & will wait for you even for my whole life. I just hope you succeed in what you are doing. All the best.”
With that she left the room leaving Harry feeling like he was both the most lucky & unlucky person on the whole world.

Sorry. Have to go and study for the stupid exams. devil
Please Review.
smile smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 05:21 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

I will write in a few days. I am thinking what to write next.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 05:26 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

it was awesome

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:57 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

The wedding day was coming nearer. All were excited as the coming Sunday was wedding day not only for Bill and Fleur but also for Remus and Tonks. Bill had asked Charlie to be his best man and Fleur had made her sister her maid of honor. All were happy for the two couples.

"Harry can I talk to you for a moment please?" Remus asked Harry.
Harry noticed he was nervous about something.
"Yeah sure" with that they left the busy kitchen and went to Molly and Arthur's room, which was empty though being on the first floor.

"So what's up?" Harry asked Remus.

"Harry I was wondering..um.. if you will .. become my best man for the marriage? If you don't want to then it is OK I will ask Arthur." Remus added in a rush.

"Remus I will be really happy and honored to do so" Harry replied with a huge grin on his face.

"Thanks. After James and Sirius you are closest to me."

"I will love to be the best man of my father's best friend."

Meanwhile Tonks had already asked Ginny to be her maid of honor to which she had agreed happily.
Soon the wedding day came and all went to the nearby church.
The wedding was followed by a delicious lunch made by Molly Weasley. All admired the lunch.

Soon the guests had left and only the Weasleys, Lupins (Remus & Tonks), Grangers and Harry were left along with Fleur's relatives.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:10 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

How was that? I could not write more due to my exams.

Please, Please review.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 01:43 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

"Ginny, Ron, Harry & Hermione! Come down fast. Your Hogwarts letters are here." Mrs. Weasley said in a loud voice.
The four teenagers came down soon. Harry took his letter and was about to throw it in the fire when Ginny said," Harry at least see what is it written in the letter."

"Ginny it is of no use for me. I am not going school from now" Harry protested.

"Harry please for me"

"Fine."

But the first thing he saw broke his heart.
At the place where the name of the headmaster/mistress is written, instead of Albus Dumbledore's name Minerva McGonagall name was written. He once again remembered that horrid night.

His friends looked at him with sympathy in their eyes. A piece of parchment fell from the envelop. Harry picked it up. It read:

Dear Harry,
I know you have no intention of coming to school but please I have an imp. matter to discuss with you about Albus's death. The parchment is charmed so no one other than you and me can read it. You can tell Mr. Ronald Weasley and Miss Granger. The matter is to be kept as secret. It is a very confidential matter.
Mineva McGoagall

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:27 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Any guesses about the mysterious letter?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 09:23 AM
silver_stars

hmmm im not sure but maybe its about the phoenix, or a horcrux? its good, keep going, but heres just a lil constructive criticsism. Describe things more, cuz if u want it a lil closer to JK's style, she describes a ton of stuff. otherwise great!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:27 PM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Nope the letter said something about DD's death.

It is related to that only.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 09:27 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

OH! I had written quite a good amount of story but my stupid computer had a problem and all was vain sad
alien

Thanks for your advice silver_stars. I will follow it. I will write day after tomorrow.

And more guesses please.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 11:53 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Here is the next part. Hope you like it. And do remember like every other person I also love feedbacks. Please tell me what you like in my story, what is wrong and what you will like in my story so I can change it.
Well for now Enjoy.

Above in his room, he was consulting about the letter with Ron and Hermione.He had told them the content of the letter.

"Whatever it is, it sounds important," said Hermione.

"Yeah! Otherwise for McGonagall to act like this..." said Ron.

"Yeah she was actually forcing you to come to school," said Hermione.

"Yeah this is exactly what is worrying me too. But as soon as this is finished I will leave the school and go on the hunt of Horcruxes," said Harry.

"Harry I wanted to make a correction. Um... when that work of yours is completed we are going to leave the school. We are also going to the school with you for as much time as you are staying there," said Ron.

"Yeah! You both are going to the school with me but you are staying there for the term which I am not," explained Harry.

"Harry we are not going to leave you alone especially with that mad murderer and his so-called death-eaters behind you," said a determined Hermione.

"You are Not coming"

We ARE and you can't stop us because if you do we will track you down or follow you" said Ron.

Their argument continued for sometime when Harry finally had to allow them to join him in his search of Horcruxes.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:32 PM
silver_stars

nice, very nice

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 03:12 AM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote