KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Battle Thread (Please Read Rules)

The Battle Thread (Please Read Rules)
Started by: TheBalance

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

Angry The Battle Thread (Please Read Rules)

The Battle Thread (Please Read Rules)

In this thread you will have the chance to battle it out with the likes of whoever comes in here. There will be an overlord watching over at all times whether me or someone I appointed.

-You will announce your name on entry that will not change and will be at the top of every message,
-You will take the side of light or evil, or you will be recruited,
-You will only start conversing when on a side,
-You may bring in any special items of your choice but only be able to use one at a time and can only give any spare ones to another combatant if specified and if they are out of battle and changing an item will in combat will be taken as a move and may die,
-You will only start conversing with the opposite side when you have stated a weapon and are prepared to enter combat,
-You will choose a weapon on entry that I will approve before you can use it in a battle,
-You will state every attack, defense or counterattack,
(or counter-counterattack),
-You will attack only if u are attacked (if you are neutral),
-You will never attack first until recruited,
-You will fight or die (be kicked out for a while),
-You will picked a planet each day and will have to fight using that terrain, if you move to a new part of the terrain stated you will have to both agree to the move and the initial mover will have to state all parts of the terrain before the opponent or adjacent ally can accept the move,
-You will only join an ongoing fight when stated that you will be joining and who you are fighting for (Light or Dark),
-You will issue an attack message and will only be able to attack again after your opponents defence or counterattack message,
-You will respond to the attack in a feasible way, (no "I'm invincible"),
-You will be possibly protected by the armour you are wearing,
-You will die depending on the weapon used against u and if u cannot sufficiently defend the attack with what ever u use,
-You will be able to address to me an unfair death or attack or weapon or use of terrain, etc.
-You will be able to use suicidal methods of defeating an opponent only when cleared of everyone else in the area of suicidal effect (like a grenade or exploding object that has been damaged by a previous attack, (so use your tactical wit to trap a person into a situation)). First a warning message will be issued, like an attack, to establish what you are using to commit suicide, with either your force powers (i.e: force pulling your opponent of a cliff while u are going down) or a weapon you brought in with you (i.e: a grenade) and also to tell everyone to clear. After all adjacent warriors have posted a message "cleared" you will post a "activating suicide" message and then a second "activated suicide" message to have affect. The opponent will have a chance to attack after after the initial suicide warning, if defended against the attack the opponent will have a chance to "clear" after the "activating suicide" message and if trapped the opponent will have nowhere to go and will have to take sufficient evasion to the suicide effect, using the terrain or available force powers.

My opening statement would be:

Title: Jedi Knight
Name: Toran Kallise
Home world: Kiffu
Species: Human, Kiffar
Position: Jedi Guardian
Style: Form II, Form IV, Form V, mainly Form X
Weapons: Two Lightsabers, both blue
Armour: Traditional Jedi Knight Uniform
Special items:
1.In use: Quinlan Vos's focusing cloak +1 to force powers.
2.In inventory: Double-bladed saber, Blue

and very soon i will give a tutorial on how to battle.

My Sigs: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405474

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:05 AM
TheBalance is currently offline Click here to Send TheBalance a Private Message Find more posts by TheBalance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

Posted by Count Kent in EU Forum
quote:

Title: Dark Jedi
Name: Valin Senecca.
Home world: Telos
Species: Human
Position: Dark Jedi General
Style: Tulak Hord's Technique
Weapons: A True Power Saber
Armour: Official Dark Jedi Robes

Accepted for Dark Side

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:09 AM
TheBalance is currently offline Click here to Send TheBalance a Private Message Find more posts by TheBalance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You need to read the rules of the forum and apply for permission with your game before posting it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t5187.html

Check there.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:15 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
You need to read the rules of the forum and apply for permission with your game before posting it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t5187.html

Check there.

thanx i didn't know

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:19 AM
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

how do i get permission

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:20 AM
Peach
mordrem

....as I said, read the thread I've linked. It explains the rules and what you need to do.

To get permission you need to post in that thread what your game will be and the basis of it, and try to gather up interest for it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBalance
The Answer, The Reason

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
....as I said, read the thread I've linked. It explains the rules and what you need to do.

To get permission you need to post in that thread what your game will be and the basis of it, and try to gather up interest for it.

k thanx
r u interested its quite a knowledgable battle thread

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed until there is permission.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 10:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote