KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x11: Legion

Episode 8x11: Legion
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x10: Legion

January episode

# 10/27 - Three Legionnaires from the future will appear - and if you're guessing it's the same roster that appeared in their first appearance way back when, you guessed correctly... the three Legionnaires will be Garth, Imra, and Rokk, who have powers of electricity, telepathy, and magnetism, respectively. Source: KryptonSite
# 10/06 - The threat of Brainiac - who has taken over Chloe's body - brings three super-heroes from the future back to the past. Eventually they work together to try and separate Chloe from her Brainiac side. Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Cassidy Freeman, and Justin Hartley do not appear in this episode. This episode features a Legion villain that [Geoff] Johns himself is surprised he was able to use. No word on who yet, but our money's on Darkseid, Mordru, or the Time Trapper. Source: KryptonSite
UPDATED 10/14/08: Three Legionnaires from the future will appear - and if you're guessing it's the same roster that appeared in their first appearance way back when, you guessed correctly... the three Legionnaires will be Garth, Imra, and Rokk, who have powers of electricity, telepathy, and magnetism, respectively.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:21 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Best episode of the series and it hasn't even aired yet!

What an accomplishment.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 05:45 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

so lets have pics

UPDATED 9/2/08: Chances are good that this will be the Jimmy and Chloe wedding episode, and it has been said that the event will be a "bloody mess."

- Comments from "Legion" writer Geoff Johns also imply episode #10 will be a big event: "I can tell you with confidence, the season they have planned is easily the most ambitious to date," he said in a forum posting. "There are so many twists and turns. And episode 10. Episode 10 is INSANE. My episode is now 11, so it's going to be a hard act to follow, but I'll give it my all. I have to say too, that if they pull off where they're taking Doomsday...I mean, I didn't understand where they were going when they announced that Doomsday had a human alter ego. But it's freaking cool. As hell. And fans of the comics are going to be blown away when everything is actually revealed. It's really pretty spectacular."

"Legion" Casting Update: "Cosmic Boy" Found!
Actor Ryan Kennedy has been cast in the role of Rokk Krinn, a.k.a. "Cosmic Boy" of the Legion of Super-Heroes in "Legion," the eleventh episode of Smallville Season Eight airing in early 2009.

Kennedy's previous credits include the series Whistler and Blade: The Series. He was also in the movie "Crossroads: A Story Of Forgiveness" with former Superman and "Curtis Knox" himself, Dean Cain. Thanks to Andy for the tip

Calum Worthy will be playing Garth Ranzz/Lightning Lad.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Nov 20th, 2008 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:36 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

i dont really know legion.. i've seen some commercials of this animated series.. but don't know really all of them..

Cosmic Boy
(please log in to view the image)

Lightning Lad
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:49 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Picture taken in 2004...let's hope his balls have dropped since then.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:15 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 07:58 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

The writer’s highly-anticipated Legion of Super-Heroes episode of the popular CW series, first announced at Comic-Con International in July, premieres January 15, 2009 and will spin out directly from this week’s cliffhanger ending of the latest episode of “Smallville” – entitled “Bride” – in which we see Doomsday crash Chloe and Jimmy’s wedding. The last seconds show Lex Luthor hardwired to a computer and a TV monitor in an undisclosed location, watching Doomsday wreak havoc and capture Chloe.

“For those watching the season, I think it’s safe to say this is already one of the best,” Geoff Johns told CBR News. “The work they’re doing is fantastic, the ratings are going up and freaking Doomsday. Have you seen Doomsday? He’s on this week’s episode then the next one is mine.”

Johns said the three young actors playing Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy absolutely “nailed it.” Canadian actor and singer Alexz Johnson landed the role of Saturn Girl, Calum Worthy (“Dr. Dolittle 3) lights up the screen as Lightning Lad, and Ryan Kennedy (“Blade: The Series”) completes the time traveling trio as Cosmic Boy.

more here

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=18912

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 08:13 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 02:13 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Pretty good episode.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 02:00 AM
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jumpmann
Pretty good episode.

I agree... thumb up

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 03:29 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Finally an episode worth talking about..

One of Smallville's best

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 07:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

It was cool to see the LOS in the episode. Lana actually didn't irk me. Wish there was more DD but an overall good episode.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:47 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

just finished watching this. there's a heavy geoff johns influence throughout, which is natual given he's the writer, but it goes further than that.

it gave smallville a big, big push towards the comics in many ways, such as lana (more comic lana than she's ever been) and the legion themselves. lots of in jokes, and lightning lad's constant references to superman was very, very well done imo. the flight rings were cool, and even clark seemed to be more confident and more decisive than he had been in previous episodes.

makes me wish johns wrote more smallville.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 07:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Where's Hermione? There's no thread for the last episode. How am I supposed to gripe about Lana now? The whole system is breaking down!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 02:53 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Where's Hermione? There's no thread for the last episode. How am I supposed to gripe about Lana now? The whole system is breaking down!

Yeah...dunno what I'm supposed to do anymore. I've just been wondering the streets until a new thread appears.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:49 AM