KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Venom

Respect Venom
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Respect Venom

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:33 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Venom is badass...though i wish i saw him eat someones brains...like spidermans...did he ever eat someones brains

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jgiant
Venom is badass...though i wish i saw him eat someones brains...like spidermans...did he ever eat someones brains

he may have he always threatened to like in Maximum carnage he said "Carnage brains yum"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

this issue looks cool(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:58 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

man venom has taken on all the strong people in marvel or alot of them at least

Attachment: gvsv.jpg
This has been downloaded 2020 time(s).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:03 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Yeah that whole issue is on the punisher respect thread link

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:04 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by FG725
man venom has taken on all the strong people in marvel or alot of them at least
even jugs...he got beat pretty bad though...but he put up a decent fight...would have been better if he hadn't been bothered by all those voices...he wasn't really feelin anythin jugs was doin to him...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:06 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

here is another(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:07 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yeah that whole issue is on the punisher respect thread link

oh kool the funeral pyre issues were okay

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:07 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Awesome. I was just thinking of making this thread. cool

Yeah, in Venom: the Hunger, he actually eats some skin-head biker brains, and they actaully show the brain-eating, though it's in a pretty non-graphic way. (Maybe I'll scan it later).
Eddie immediately regrets it, resulting in the quarrel with his symbiote which is the main focus of the arc. "You made me do that! Never meant it! It was just to scare them!"

I do have a pic on hand earlier in that same issue when he almost does it (one of my fav Venom scenes)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Feb 10th, 2006 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:33 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMadTitan

Hey guys, is Venom poisonous? I heard he bit Sandman and Sand dies b/c he got poisoned by Venom's bit. By the way, lets start a Venom respect here with lots of scans. Lets make it a 9/10 thread, folks. I will post some pics later, need some time to organize my venom stuff. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:22 AM
MadMadTitan is currently offline Click here to Send MadMadTitan a Private Message Find more posts by MadMadTitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

^ 'bout the Sandman bite thing, you know as much as I do. Some have suggested that his drool is poisonous, though this is doubtful since he has licked people on numerous occasions without them having any ill effect (Beck, MJ, Parker...) Maybe the symbiote was just carrying some alien germs that didn't mix with Sandman's altered physiology???

Attachment: venomletmekissyou.jpg
This has been downloaded 1844 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:19 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been waiting for someone to create this thread. Thanks FG725.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:13 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

The Snadman thing was stupid, Sandy said he was going to die (which he didn't by the way) because Venom ate some of his mass..... but he's lost parts of himself many times before fighting Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four.... he normally just reattaches them or absorbs more sand

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:23 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know people hate All Access, but i'll post it anyway. It's a Venom respect thread after all.

Attachment: venom1.jpg
This has been downloaded 1933 time(s).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 09:50 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Scoobless
The Snadman thing was stupid, Sandy said he was going to die (which he didn't by the way) because Venom ate some of his mass..... but he's lost parts of himself many times before fighting Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four.... he normally just reattaches them or absorbs more sand

Where did this Sandman poison bite happen anyway? Sounds like bad writing.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 09:56 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

He wasnt poisoned, Venom just ate part of him and Sandman started to.........deteriorate....it wasnt a great storyline.
But no, nothing was said about Venom being poisonous. Just that the loss of so much mass, weakened and eventually killed Sandman.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:13 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Xirius
He wasnt poisoned, Venom just ate part of him and Sandman started to.........deteriorate....it wasnt a great storyline.
But no, nothing was said about Venom being poisonous. Just that the loss of so much mass, weakened and eventually killed Sandman.

I see. Who wrote it?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:17 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

not sure in one of the more recent issues though when Venom joined the sinsister six i think Sandman ticked him off ansd Venom bit him making his body begin to fall apart i have the story in my Spiderman information guide i got a few years back. But it says Venom's bite was in fact poisonous

Last edited by General_Iroh on Feb 10th, 2006 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:20 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

here is a pic he could pass for the grinch if he was just green
h/o ill post it in a sec

Last edited by General_Iroh on Feb 10th, 2006 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:26 PM