KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Earth's Natural Cycle.

The Earth's Natural Cycle.
Started by: GCG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

The Earth's Natural Cycle.

Thing is this hypotesys came to my mind and feel free to DISCUSS.

What if we are actually (animal) human and dispensed of our living naturally?

The whole cycle of our existance is that of evolution, yet God did put a specific being on earth to bring the rest of the earth's beings forward and advanced.

As humans, In this current age, what I see us doing is, consuming our utmost of our natural resources and getting extinct by our needs such as:

(EG. Without Oil, we cannot Power our logistical vessels, hence, meaning that we are unable to supply the human race with its basic needs)

I was thinking that perhaps the human race has already been around in previous ages and died out........

due to the humans' hunger for power (OIL).

Then, after all mammals would have been extinct due to Wars etc. (for us humans being contracted with an infectious disease thanks to our hatred of eachother) The only inhabitants of the earth would be the fish, thanks to their buffer of living under water.

Fish would then progress into the living beings of the earth as we Know it through Evolution.

HENCE, EVOLUTION BEGING ITS CYCLE ONCE AGAIN AS WE KNOW IT !

At the same time its a hypotesys that merges Natural Design with Creation.

Please feel free to tear this this thought apart as so we may get this [possible] hypotesis out of the way.

Also please note that in the Millioms of years that our race would DIE out, It would take a commensurable number of years (and I speak MILLIONS would be more than enough) to extinguish any fossilised remains of our previous Generations.

As you all know, the most Important part in our EARTH is a CYCLE. (Wheel). The Cycle operated our earth's revolution around the Sun for ages. At the same time, the cycle is also ENVISAGED as the Wheel, which is the most Important part of our progression.

ONCE again, I am Interested on KMC posters tearing this Hipotesis to shreds due to the unable means of my mind to rip it up.

Salong Halab-Jas!

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Last edited by GCG on Feb 25th, 2006 at 08:28 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 08:24 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote