KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars Episode 0: Before The Jedi's Fall

Star Wars Episode 0: Before The Jedi's Fall
Started by: Knightfall93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Star Wars Episode 0: Before The Jedi's Fall

So, I decided to write a prequel to episode I, featuring palpatine before his days as "Sidious" and epic Jedi adventure involving Master Sypher dias. Hope you peops enjoy, it's my first fic attempt but it shoul d be OK...

.........................................................................................................
Jedi master yoda was sitting at the head of the Jedi council. master Plo Koon glanced across at him:
"We have been informed by Master Dias' Padawan, a Qui gonn Jinn, that he is missing in action. Mastter dias and his padawan were headed to the planet of dantooine to bargain with the Hutts..."
"Are you saying one of our greaest Jeedi masters has just... vanished, master koon?" Cut in the tall, dark master mace windu, possibly he and Yoda were the only jedi who could claim to be Dias' equal, "That master Sypher Dias has just vanished from the glaxy and cannot be found?"
"Clouded, the Force has become," Nodded Yoda, "dark times upon us may be"
"How could we lose him? What happened?" Asked windu.
"That's just it, Master Windu..." Concluded Master Ki Adi mundi, "We don't know whta happened..."
......................................................................................................
More soon if you like this...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 12:26 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

AND PART 2 OF MY PROLOGUE...
................................................................................................
The distant planet of Utapau...
"ah, master, welcome," Came the chilling voice from beneath the blackhooded robe, "The general will be with you shortly"
"very well," snapped the middle aged man, draping a brown hooded cloak over his shoulders. His hair was black, turning grey, and he had once been handsome, but age had taken its toll. He wore a simple black tunic and trousers, with a brown belt that held a routine military blaster and some kind of metal tube, perfect to fit in the hand, with dials and buttons on it.
Suddenly, a white alien loped up the pth to the two men. The newcomer had bulging yellow eyes and was gangly, skeletal too. He spoke coolly to the newcomer:
"Hello again, my ally." He seemed to strain the word ally, like he had difficulty comprehending that this man was really a friend.
"General Grievous," The grey haired man nodded to the general.
"Palpatine..." Snarled grievous, "Unfortunately, we have to alter the deal!"
"Do not try my patience, general, I do not like being... hastled," Spat the man called palpatine.
"Indeed... I shall make this brief..." Grievous spoke slowly, like he was savouring every word, "KILL HIM!"
Suddenly, the tube was in Palpatine's hand and ignited with a red blade! He somersaultted whirling the lightsabre, as several units of grievous' battle droids opened fire! Palpatine charged, parrying every laser bolt with his sabre, and dived forwards, rolling to his feet and hacking the droids apart, every one of them!
The general turned to his robed servant:
"Zebar, my lightsabres, please!"
....................................................................................................
Any opinions?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 12:40 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK, guys so I'll roll on into Chapter 1 then I'll be back in a few days if the opinion's positive...
........................................................................................................
CHAPTER 1. Do we have a Deal?

Grievous accepted the 2 offered lightsabres from Zebar and then unfolded 2 extra arms from his chest, producing blasters! Palpatine came rushing at him, sabre whirling, and parried a barrage of blaster shots, reaching into the Force and leaping forwards, hacking off Grievous' left sabre arm as he flew past, then landed, rolling aside to avid a sabre that buried the blade in the ground! Palpatine vaulted up, thrusting his sabre through grievous from behind!
Palpatine was hurled as the general leapt up, slamming into a rock!
Grievous was weak, leaning against a rock. He rasped out a command:
"Zebar, destroy him!"
The mysterious zebar threw back his robe to reveal a man with brown hair and a beard. He wore a brown tunic and produced a lightsabre, igniting it and rushing the gasping Grievous! He vaulted forwards and they exchanged sabre blows as Zebar dropped, but he cut deep into the general's head as he fell nd grievous collapsed, slashing Zebar, who waas instantly killed!
"Excellent," Smiled palpatine, striding over to the wounded general, "Do you yield?"
"I- y- yes" Gasped Grievous.
"You will fully comply to my needs, General Grievous, unless you wish to pay the price with your life... do we have a deal?"
"Yes, my lord..." Wheezed grievous, "We have a deal!"
"I will just make sure!" Snapped Palpatine and reached out his hand to the general, fngers extended. Blue lightning burst freom them and Grievous screamed, writhing in agony!
Palpatine grinned chillingly:
"Excellent! Do NOT fail me, general, you know your mission..."
Palpatine walked away, deactivating his sabre and chuckling icily...
.....................................................................................................
So that was chapte 1, a bit more action there!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 01:37 PM
Kovacs86

I'm back with Chapter 2
....................................................................................................
CHAPTER 2. Kamino.

Jedi Master Sypher Dias strode after the hurrying kaminoan clonemaster, Tu Ab Wi. The kaminoan, a long necked, whte creature, was alongside a man in silver and blue techo- armour, complete with jet pack and shoulkder missile launchers.
"So, you are Fett?" Asked the old Jedi, "Jango fett..."
"Yes," Grunted the man, "I'm a bounty hunter, based on coruscant mainly, but my latest mssins have been distant... Alderaan, ven the Deguba System and yavins..."
"So, what doi you think of the offer, fett?" Asked Sypher.
"I'll consider... but it'll need careful arranging. is there somewhere we can sit to discuss this, Tu?" Sighed jango, fingering his blaster.
"The Conference Room is this way," Esxplained Wi and quickened his pace.
The conference room was virtuallt identical to all else in Kamino... white evrywhere, with pod- shaped chairs around a hover- table.
"So, do we have a deal?" Asked Dias.
"Yes... but one more thing, I want a clone of my own... don't age him. A kid, he can grow up as my son!"
"I will see to it, jango. Any other wishes or is the deal finalised?" Replied Tu Wi, reaching for a button on her place. She pressed it as Fett nodded and a radio comm link crackled on:
"Jam Bu Toh, bring us up the contractors please..."
Master Yoda stared across the Temple Council Chamber at the man with black hair nd a neat beard, who wore the traditional jedi tunic, trousers and hooded brown cloak.
"Is this serious, Dooku?" Growled mace Windu.
"I wish to leave the Order, master Windu, be it your will or not!" Snarled the man, "I am tired of this... binding life. I wish to see the galaxy at my content."
"You do realise we cannot possibly condone this move... no Jedi has left the Order in more than 3 millenia!" Sighed Windu.
"You do not to cindone it, Master Windu, fro now on I am no longer a Jedi Master!" Exclaimed count Dooku and he strode from the conference chamber.
"In him anger is rife," Whispered Yoda, "In him, evil dwells! wary of one who was once our own, we must be..."
the story's about to get more interesting...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 10:37 AM
Kovacs86

I'm open to opinions, guys

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:30 PM
Kovacs86

Peple don't like Star Wars fics, do they?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:30 PM