KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 3 WAR OF MACHINES

Terminator 3 WAR OF MACHINES
Started by: TerminatorJed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TerminatorJed

Terminator 3 WAR OF MACHINES

Does ANYONE play it?? And is there ANY mods??

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:07 AM
TerminatorJed is currently offline Click here to Send TerminatorJed a Private Message Find more posts by TerminatorJed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Nope. I don't think anyone here bothers with it cuz it has the crappiest reviews lol.

And the game doesn't have any mods from my understanding, but I may be wrong. Google it and see what you can find smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:15 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerminatorJed

Re: Terminator 3 WAR OF MACHINES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TerminatorJed
Does ANYONE play it?? And is there ANY mods??

Forget reviews, It's a good game. We can get the demo and run a server and everyone can join! it's pretty fun.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:27 PM
TerminatorJed is currently offline Click here to Send TerminatorJed a Private Message Find more posts by TerminatorJed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I'd rather play "Terminator 3: The Redemption" lol. That one seems better than "War of the Machines".

I don't think anyone has "War" here, I didn't bother buying it haha.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 03:47 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I wanted to get this. I remember I wanted everything T3 related when the film was coming out. Is it worth getting just for fun or not?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 10:58 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

Reports from my cousins (reputable Terminator fans) indicate that The Redemption is indeed the better, in fact best, Terminator 3 game. I have yet to play any of them.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:08 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I remember looking to purchase Redemption around the time it was first released, but when the stores I visited didn't have it I stopped searching and unfortunately have never played it although I still wish to. Can only imagine what a game like Redemption with Arnie's likeness would look like on 360, PS3, and Wii.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 11:49 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barand1
I wanted to get this. I remember I wanted everything T3 related when the film was coming out. Is it worth getting just for fun or not?

Apparently "T3: War of the Machines" is one of the worst games ever conceived, and "T3: The Redemption" is quite good.

Both games aren't really worth buying, but GameSpot recommends a weekend rental for "Redemption".

One other thing you should consider is that the 2 games are different in style of play. "War" is a 1st person shooter, which is pretty crap apparently, and "Redemption" is a 3rd person, from-the-back view game.

I haven't tried either game before, but just by the genre, "Redemption" would be the game I'd rent/buy if I were to choose between them, simply because I'm more into 3rd person games (I love the Hitman series hehe), and that "War" is apparently a flop lol.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 01:09 AM
barand1

I was upset that the Matrix game did better than the T3 game.

F*cking Matrix!!

I say that with no jealousy anywhere to be seen. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 12:30 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Haha, I thought "Enter the Matrix" was ok, until the gameplay started to get too repetitive. It was pretty much "run, bullet-time, shoot, run, bullet-time, shoot, run etc. etc. etc."

"Path of Neo" is apparently pretty crap as well lol. My interest in trying the game was drained just by looking at the graphics in some in-game screens... :s

I might get "Redemption" out on rental one of these weekends and have a go at it. It's pretty hard too, apparently. But meh, I like a challenge lol.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:11 AM
barand1

I might get it too, lol. I've heard it's hard as well - (the game that is).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:09 AM
T800 CSM101
NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE

i did have t3: redemption but i cant remember why i got rid of it
but it follows the movie closely and add even more to it, involving future battles on gian aerodyne HK

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 06:37 PM
T800 CSM101 is currently offline Click here to Send T800 CSM101 a Private Message Find more posts by T800 CSM101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote