KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Possible joker revealed for bb2 (may contain spoiler)

Possible joker revealed for bb2 (may contain spoiler)
Started by: sexyking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sexyking

Possible joker revealed for bb2 (may contain spoiler)

I have heard for bb2 they are considering Paul Bettany which in my opinion isn't a bad choice anyone who has seen gangster number1 knows he can do the whole scary psycho thing. I am guessing not a lot of people might know him but he was in Wimbledon with Kirsten Durnst and he also stared alongside Russel Crowe in master and commander the farside of the world he was the doctor.

Last edited by sexyking on Feb 15th, 2006 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:48 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Well lets just wait and see.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:29 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I agree.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:51 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kanis
I agree.

Well you most at least have opinions based on the actor?

Last edited by sexyking on Feb 15th, 2006 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:19 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I think he's a very good actor... he was hilarious in Knights Tale but quite serious in Master and commander, so he has a wide acting variety! he's a good actor but is he Joker? He could b...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:49 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Yeah he was good in knights tale i think he was better than heath ledger's character in the film, but him being the joker it all depends on how nolan himself wants to portray bettany as the joker if he gets the job.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:47 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

He COULD be brilliant. He'll probably be dark and creepy... but if he's too creepy it'll be a 15 and that would SUCK ASS!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:33 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I want the film that has Joker in it to be rated R, so that they have free range to do whatever jokes they want. I think that'll make people go see it anyway, and you know that the kids that like Batman are gonna go see it anyway - look at both the Robocop and the Terminator series.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:32 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOL, but I'd have to wait for the DVD

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:54 PM
NoFate007

Naaah. All you need to do is be crafty.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:12 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

Haha, rated R. I doubt that could ever happen. Nice to think so though! If they did then they could bring back Scarecrow and scare the crap out of everyone. That would be an awesome way to wrap him up. Then they could have some creepy Joker stuff and finish the movie with a pretty graphic acid scene for Two-Face. Let each of the members of the BB trinity have some awesome screen time.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:51 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah I don't think it will happen....but if I had it my way, it would lol.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:11 PM
Kovacs86

I think they should make like 12A ones, or PG13 to you yanks, and then later release a BB2: Uncut with all the vilence and gore etc in full gory detail, a BB: Uncut could have a "piss- your- opants" Scarecrow and actually show zsasz's killings!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:10 AM
NoFate007

That would be a good idea. Market it as PG-13 for the audiences so as to boost their box office sales, then sell both a PG-13 and an Unrated version.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:24 PM
Kovacs86

that would rock! The new edition could have Zsasz like in Kngightfall in a girl's high school and he takes off the janitor coat to reveal all the scars!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:07 PM
kanis
L dragon

That's funny Lshadow z had an idea for someone who could play the scarred one if they did the knightfall.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 11:26 AM
Rafkins_Warning
A Crazy Person

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sexyking
I have heard for bb2 they are considering Paul Bettany which in my opinion isn't a bad choice anyone who has seen gangster number1 knows he can do the whole scary psycho thing. I am guessing not a lot of people might know him but he was in Wimbledon with Kirsten Durnst and he also stared alongside Russel Crowe in master and commander the farside of the world he was the doctor.

I hope this isn't true... I mean he's already gonna be Silas in DVC and he's the bad guy in that Firewall flick... I think he's played enough villains for one year!

Plus I read on Movies.com and somewhere else a while back that they wanted Lachy Hulme for the Joker... I don't think we're gonna know for sure until the damn movie at least gets a freakin' title and the cast is officially announced!

So give it up... we're not as psychic as we all think we are, we can't read Chris Nolan's mind! (Although I'm sure it would be fun to do at parties!)

big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 11:51 AM
Rafkins_Warning is currently offline Click here to Send Rafkins_Warning a Private Message Find more posts by Rafkins_Warning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I have to know the story ideas... will Joker be joined by another bad guy???

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 06:21 PM
atharpina

At this point it looks like Joker allies would be, Penguin, Sal Maroni, or possibly Scarecrow.

I think the best bets are the formers though.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:04 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

scarecrow... just like in KF, him and Joker ROCKEd there...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:33 PM